Chapter 32: Kiss the Girls
78 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Thirty-Two

Kiss The Girls

My parents were slightly miffed that we went to Bermuda without telling them. But in truth I think they wanted to go. Either way they got over it pretty fast.

I started to wonder where my masks were. They should have been there when we woke up. I had to go through all 26 and make a choice. I was starting to stress, then Ali noticed and asked me what was wrong. “The masks did not come.” I almost whispered it in panic.

He made several phone calls and found them. They had been delivered to Ian and Julian's. Ian thought it would be cool for me to pick it at the bachelorette party. Ian was hosting my party at his penthouse and Julian was throwing a stag party for Ali at our house.

Julian arrived. The car was loaded with our outfits for the party. Mom, Hilda, Marta, Mrs. J, Karla, and I headed to Ian's place in the city.

We arrived at Ian's, and he showed everyone where to go to get their pajamas on. He had chosen for us to have an old fashion pajama party. Ian took me into his room to change. He was already wearing pajama bottoms, a silk robe, and penis slippers, which he wiggled at me with a grin.

He asked me about the night, “He slung you over his shoulder and carried your ass away girl. That was sexy. So did he cash in on that contract?” I gave him an exasperated look, “No, but he did cash in.” Ian started jumping up and down, “You know down deep I always hoped he was an ass man!” Then Ian galloped around the room slapping at an imaginary ass.

Ian had my pajamas custom made. White lace bikini bottoms and a lace baby doll top that cut off just under the breasts. It exposed my scars. I liked it a lot. He added a short white silk robe.

“Ian take a picture of me with your phone and send it to Ali, please!” Ian snapped a pic and sent it to Ali. He texted back.

“Lord have mercy on me! Tell her she is wearing that for me tonight!”

We went into the main room and started greeting guests. Ian had hired a dozen young athletic men to run around in skintight leather pants with no shirts and serve drinks and snacks. He had emptied his living and dining room and had floor, throw, and feather pillow fight pillows everywhere.

I was so surprised when Yolanda showed up wearing an elegant black sexy night gown. At 89 that woman still had it going on. “We normally do not go to these things, but Walter said he likes you and I wanted to come because I do too. Anyway, Walter needs to let his hair down and have some fun. Julian promised he would make sure that he did not get too drunk.” Her giggle was girlish, and it brought a smile to my face.

I was so nervous that one of the society members would start talking about the events the night before with or around my nonmember guests. But they did not to my relief.

Once everyone was there, Ian brought up the topic of the bridal mask. Zelda was eager to know which I had picked. Ian stood up and announced that the big game of the night was guess which mask.

He pointed to the boxes on the table and told everyone that they would see each choice then they could vote after I put it on. He put Marta in charge of giving me the masks.

Most of the masks covered my scars. I rejected those on my list immediately. I know that most of the society members did too. Finally, I came across one that reminded me of the shape of the masks we wore last night, half face covering the right side of the face. It was adorned with diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and chrome chain. The chrome mask was covered with a cracked white ceramic overlay and hand painted crimson flowers.

Immediately my mother said that I should not pick that one. She wanted me to cover the scars. Mrs. J noticed and told me it was beautiful. Several others caught my eye, but that one was the one.

Only four people guessed right. Hilda, Mrs. J, Ian, and Yolanda. I was not surprised at all.

Ian had planned a crazy girl treasure hunt for the night. He based it off of part of an old movie he had seen once. He even had the old black and white movie playing on the big screen TV in his living room.

All of us were split into teams and we were given an identical list, a car, and driver for each team. We had one hour to take a picture of the item and text it back to the judge. The first one to get the pic to the judge won those points. Ursula volunteered to stay with the sexy waiters and collect the incoming texts. The team with the most points won four full paid vacations for two to Jamaica.

Yolanda picked me, Ian, and my sister Marta. My mother went with her friends. Hilda had her own team. Yolanda whispered, “Hilda and her team always win when we do things. I think we should let your mom's team win. Our mission is to stop team Hilda.” Ian laughed and Marta saw this as a chance to spend the summer with me and Ale. It was on.

We got in the limo and opened the list. Yolanda had the driver follow Hilda's car. I looked over the list and there was one thing that Hilda and Mrs. J would have that would be hard for others to get and it was worth the most points. A picture of the groom's bare ass! Mom and her friends would never get that. I discussed it with Yolanda, and we decided we were going to go crash a bachelor party and send the pic to my mom's phone for them to get the points.

Yolanda told the driver that if he stepped on it and we got the pic in for my mom first then she would give him a thousand-dollar bonus. That limo flew.

We got to the estate and the music was pumping. The four of us rushed in in our Pajamas and all heads turned. I found Ali in his den with several other men including my dad. “Hi Daddy!” I whispered in Ali's ear, and he smiled, “Here?” I motioned to hurry. He pulled down his pants, bared his ass, and I took a picture and texted it to mom. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and we were back on a mission.

Verification came through a few minutes later that mom's team got that point and Yolanda honored her promise to the driver. We looked for the next highest point item and raced to get it before anyone else. The hour passed by fast. At the end we all met back at the penthouse and waited for the final tally.

Mom and her four friends won by one point! Hilda smiled at me after she saw the joy in my mother's and Mrs. Smith's faces. Ian had done a great job we had a ton of fun. I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.

The party came to a close and Ian and I saw everyone off. Ian was in charge of making sure I got to the kissing ceremony. I called one of the waiters over and I searched his tray for something I wanted to eat. I grabbed a few cookies and a few mixed nut cups. I stuffed them in my robe pocket for snacking on the way to the ceremony.

When we got to the Mansion, I was nervous. I looked at Ian and told him I needed to see Ali before we did this. “Honey it is tradition for you not to see each other until the kissing ceremony. But if it makes you feel any better, I am looking forward to kissing you. You are my best friend and I want to welcome you.” I smiled and gave him a light kiss on the lips. He blushed and smiled back.

I got out of the car in my party attire and Ian rushed me into the dressing room. I was met by Hilda, and Mrs. J I rushed to get undressed and ate a cookie while I waited for them to get things ready. As they plucked, waxed, and teased, I snacked. I was nervous. I ate all four cookies, and I was still hungry. I pulled out all of the pecans out of the nut mix cups and I snacked on those as they finished my hair. Finally, it was time for me to put on the mask and robe.

Mrs. J had recovered mine and Ali's chard masks from the house. Mrs. J said “These are powerful and make a statement. They are nothing like the ones his father and I wore.” I ate some more. Just nerves, I told myself.

My robe was on with the breast exposed. Mrs. J made sure that my scars were very obvious to anyone who looked. Hilda put my mask on and adjusted my hair to cascade down the side with no scars and my hood went on. I emptied the last of the nuts in that container into my mouth. Still hungry.

The ritual had begun. Alejandro waited outside the door for me to take his side. Hilda slipped on my heels, and I was ready.

I stepped out and Alejandro took my hand. I was energized. We walked down the staircase into the chamber together with me to his left. Once we were at the bottom of the stairs, he raised my hand and gave it a light kiss, then let it go.

Ian explained a lot about this to me. He said the indigo will kiss my cheek out of respect. The women will kiss me lightly on the lips, most of the men will press hard, and that at least one of the younger men would try to stick his tongue in my mouth to show off and score points with his friends. Just work through it. The Houses will go in order.

I had lip balm in my robe pocket to keep my lips from getting raw. The entire House of A came forward. The Heads of the house Victor and Ursula were the first in line. Victor kissed my lips lightly and Ursula followed suit. The remainder of their house met me with respect, light kisses and kisses on my scar. The House of B followed. Yolanda gave me a light kiss on the lips and my scar. Walter kissed me like he was kissing a little kid. It was sweet. They also treated me with respect.

After C, F, and H, I used the lip balm to moisten my lips. Suddenly Ian was standing in front of me. He smiled and gave me a light kiss on the lips and the cheek. Every member of his house followed suit.

Next were my in-laws to be. Each of them followed Hilda's lead and kissed me on the lips and the cheek. I was honored.

K, L, M lip balm. N, O, and then P came around.

Mr. P was aggressive and planted a hard kiss, chapping my lips. But when Boy came to me, he put one hand on my cheek and gave me a sweet soft kiss.

I needed more lip balm. I took a moment to gather myself. More lip balm. Okay I was ready. I took a deep breath and prepared for the worst.

Mr. Q pressed hard and almost bruised my lips. Mrs. Q pressed hard too. Alexander Q followed his parents' lead. Brandon Q. came next, He grabbed me hard and forced a kiss on me including sticking his tongue in my mouth. I was disgusted, but in no time it was over. Caleb, Damion, and Erika all pressed hard. Their indigo were respectful.

R, S, T, lip balm. U, V, W lip balm. X, Y, Z, lip balm. Finally, it was done. I took a giant drink of water.

Hilda explained that we needed to mingle a little Just stay away from the Q.'s. I had no problem with that. We were talking to Ana from the House of L and something strange was going on in the corner of the room. Everyone started walking that way. I heard someone say that Brandon Q. was dead. His father was trying to get someone to call an ambulance, but four different members were doctors. They pronounced him dead.

Mr. Q. and Alexander Q. immediately blamed me. Mr. P. stood up, “She has been in someone's sight the whole time she has been here; she could not have killed him.” The doctors consulted with each other, and all agreed that the cause of death was from a severe allergic reaction.

Mr. Q. was irate and overwhelmed with grief, “But the only thing he is allergic to is nuts. The society makes notes about these things. They never serve nuts when he is at an event. She killed him! It was her.”

Several of the council members attempted to explain to him that there was no way for me to kill him or to hurt him. “She had to do it when he kissed her. Check her pockets!” Mr. R walked over and checked my pocket, Lip Balm only.

Mr. R. asked the organizer for the allergy list. There were 7 people in the room with a nut allergy. “They all kissed her, no one else got sick.”

Hilda and Mrs. J. stood there watching me. I remained stoic, Alejandro's reflection. And we, the two of us, watched and waited.

 

I rely on contributors and patrons to support my writing addiction. If you enjoy my work and would like to read more, please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

3