Chapter 38: Aftermath of a Welcome
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the party was over and most of the guests had retired for the night Marta and Nicholas were still full of energy. Ian had taken care of creating two of the most amazing rooms for them. Then he put everything they needed on a gift registry while Walter made sure they had a memorable welcome to their new home.

We walked the twins to their rooms and got them settled. Four or five girls were texting Nicholas and Brad was texting Marta. This is a battle that we were not going to have to fight tonight. We said out good night's and retired to the conference room to join the other council members.

We walked into the conference room and found everyone there but the House of Q. No one even stood to represent the House at all.

Ale began, “I would like to convey our sincerest thanks for the welcome that all of you put together for Nicholas and Marta. It was nice for both of us to see them smiling and having some fun after the trauma they have suffered over the past month.”

Walter interrupted Ale, “Alejandro, that is not why we are here. The two of you need to sit; we have a lot of information to cover.”

Julian stood up and passed out 27 different file folders, one to each house in attendance. I looked through my folder as Julian outlined the agenda and stated the purpose of this late-night meeting. This was not the first meeting I had attended, but it was the first where I shared a vote.

Julian started “After Della's parents were killed, the indigo Karla divulged to the Master and Mistress of the House of B that she was afraid that the Master of the House of Q had hurt Mistress Della's family in retaliation for his son's death. She then explained that they had done the same thing to her mother when she did not comply with their demands. Walter had me do some investigating.”

“What I found was that the bomb at Della's parents' house had the exact signature as the bomb that killed Karla's mother.” I sat there in shock. That bastard had killed my parents and hurt my twins. I was livid. “Where is that bastard, I am going to...” Ale grabbed my arm and stopped me. I struggled against him, but he looked directly at me, and I contained my rage.

Mr. G. stood up and took over, “The evidence against them is overwhelming. We took precautions to protect your family. They are being detained in the chamber isolation cells until their trial. As your proxy Master Ian cast the votes for you when we added additional charges to the House of Q and it's various members. We did not feel that you needed to divert your attentions away from caring for the twins and finalizing your parent's estate.”

Julian stepped in again. “In that meeting Mr. Q called for a vote to charge Della with his son's murder. Mrs. Q. seconded the motion, and we were forced to consider and vote on the allegations. 51 votes were cast against and two for. After further discussions we made it clear to Mr. Q. that we were all there and did not see that you were in the wrong. Then we pointed out that others had nut allergies that would have been affected if you had done such a premeditated thing. Then Mistress Hilda pointed out that Della was one of the people present that had a nut allergy. That sealed it.”

“The last thing that we need to discuss is the trial for the House of Q. We will be holding the trial at the Mansion in two days. After the trial we will be meeting again to determine how we will be handling the transfer and division for the House of Q.” Julian concluded.

I sat there is shock and silence as Ale handled saying goodbye and seeing the counsel out. Mr. and Mrs. J stayed behind in the conference room with me. “Della dear, are you going to be okay? I understand that this was a lot to digest after everything you have been through. But we did not have any more time, we had to bring you and Alejandro up to speed.” Mr. J. tried to console me, and I jerked away.

“Mrs. J., my parents are dead, how much more will this society take from me?” Mrs. J. teared up, “Please call me mother, Mother Jill, or Jill. I really liked your parents, Della. I am so sorry that this has happened to you and the twins. The three of you are our family and we will do whatever it takes to help you through this and make sure no one ever hurts you again.”

“Jill, I did not want the twins in this world or this life. Now they are neck deep into it. Ale and I were going to conceal the life from them. They were not born to it. We were going to let them have normal lives.” Jill looked shocked, “I can see it being possible if they were in one of the 26 houses. There is less activity and more control. But in the House of Purity and Pain, that would be difficult. Every Chrome and indigo are trained in that house. Boarding school would be the only option.”

“What about us taking a loft or pent in the city and Ale and I treating it like a real job. We conduct business at the estate and live a normal life in the city. I know, not plausible; I already thought it over.” Jill gave me a light pat on the hand, “At least you realize it. There are things we did when Ale was younger to shield him from the sexual aspects, but he grew up with the non-sexual Dom/sub interactions and the nudity.”

“Oh yea, I tell my 15-year-old brother and sister that these half-dressed and nude people are fixtures. Oh, and they do everything we ask of them. Now that will spark more than a few questions.”

“Della, I do not know if this will make a difference, but there are several benefits to our lifestyle. Children do not have unhealthy curiosity about the human form because the body is not hidden. We do not have cases of teen-age pregnancy because of our basic structure. We value and reward virginity. Chrome girls that wait until they are married tend to be financially rewarded beyond measure. Our society encourages teens to learn about their bodies in a natural progression. We do not body shame, we do not discourage masturbation, we offer truthful education about sex and sexuality, and we do not ever make them think it is something to be hidden or ashamed of. It is a much healthier way of life.”

Ale walked back into the room. “Those are some of the benefits of being raised Chrome. But these two were not raised Chrome from birth or early childhood. We run into a completely unknown set of variables with letting them have too much information. If and when we tell them, it will need to be handled carefully. As it is, the party revealed too much about our world to them. The other teens assumed that they would automatically be Chrome.”

“OWWW, stop pulling my ear” James walked in with Nicholas by the ear. “Look who I found lurking outside of the door.” “Old Dude, let me go! I was just trying to find the kitchen to get some water.” Ale looked at him like he was nuts. “You passed the kitchen on the way here.”

I shook my head and sighed, “Nicholas what are you doing ease dropping? How many times has Dad told you that it is rude?” “ALEX dad is not here; he is not anywhere! He is dead! I was listening because I have this feeling that you are hiding something from us. Something important. Something that affects us. Marta feels the same way. We just want answers.”

“Remember Rule one, Ale, we discuss everything.” Nicholas was frustrated, “Why don't the two of you start by telling us the truth, all of it. Alex, why do these people call you Della? Why do the other kids call you and Ale Sovereign Mistress and Master? And what is the house of Purity and Pain? Is this one of those freaky cults? After hearing that conversation and chatting with the other kids, I am sure, I will have many more questions.”

Ale sat down in his chair, “Go get your sister.” James and Jill excused themselves and I sat with Ale. “What are we doing Ale?” “We are going to answer their questions. That is all we can do Della.”

 

I rely on contributors and patrons to support my writing addiction. If you enjoy my work and would like to read more, please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

0