Message from Jillian and JB
112 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reality in the Fiction

The story of the Chrome & Indigo is fictional; but it incorporates several elements within a true BDSM Lifestyle and philosophies. Some of the lessons in the story teach basic principles, philosophy, and standards within the lifestyle. Other parts of address factors of abuse and criminal behavior.

In recent years we have had a growing concern about the number of faux-Doms/Dommes (untrained) and clueless submissive (unaware of their rights) that have arrived on the scene and in our communities. Many of them read a book and think it's cool. They do not realize that this lifestyle goes beyond the bedroom, past the closed door, and that sex is a very small part of the big picture.

The core of our lifestyle is trust, transparency, concern, care, self-discipline, understanding, and self-improvement. Our behavior is dictated by the SSC concept and RACK. Is it Safe? Is it Sane? Is it Consensual? And Risk Aware Consensual Kink. We adopt or develop philosophies that shape a solid understanding of our place in this world.

I hope that reading this series gives you a better insight into our world and the relationships and philosophies that we build through it.

As always, remember to live well.

Jillian

Important Message from Jillian James, J.B. James, & JJP

Human Trafficking is a serious issue in today's world. There are people and organizations all over the world that target at risk men, women, and children for all aspects of slavery (involuntary servitude) and exploitation. This is not only immoral, but also illegal. Jillian James, J.B. James, Jillian James Presents (JJP), and all associates thereof actively stand against those criminals that are involved in human trafficking, involuntary servitude, and child exploitation. If you are or suspect someone of being a victim of civil rights crimes, please seek help; do not be afraid to reach out.

Important Resources:

National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC):

1-888-373-7888

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC):

1-800-THE-LOST

Federal Bureau of Investigations:

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/human-trafficking

Manuscript approved by JJP

#3

 

I rely on contributors and patrons to support my writing addiction. If you enjoy my work and would like to read more, please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

4