CHAPTER 9
824 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was finally woken up by master and he started talking to me “you looked happy, clearly you were dead tired, I really did not want to wake you”.

“I have been sleeping on a metal floor for I don’t know how long, this bed was such a nice surprise” I said as I smiled happily. Then my face went to shock as my breast were being fondled by master, “you are my slave so I don’t need permission” he said. My face was now red as I wanted to yell at him.

“come eat something” he said, and I was hungry. I was looking forward to food not covered in semen and not eating like a dog. I sat at the kitchen table witch had 3 chairs, and a plate of canned meat was put in front of me. Then my master sat down and using his hands, picked up the meat and started eating, “do we have any forks?” I asked. “No, only the really rich use those, most people just use there hands”. I followed his lead and ate using my hands, then I asked for water but he gave me a glass of white stuff. “Clam down, its powdered milk not what your thinking” I didn’t really know what powdered milk was but he was drinking it to. Its tasted ok but at least was not out of a dog bowl.

“put this bikini on, I need to see how well you swim”, it was a red bra and under wear but its also was different. “All I have is this one, so go to your room and change. I am going to watch you”, I walked back to my room and stated stripping as he watched and put on the new clothes. I didn’t really like them but I had no choice. I felt naked but at least I was somewhat covered.

He walked me to his dock and tied a rope to my collar, “just in case you start to drown, ill save you”. I was picked up and dropped in the water, I managed to get to the surface and swam towards the dock. “Okay, you can swim, good”.

I walked back with master and changed back to my clothes after drying off, then he had more planned today. I was sat in a kitchen chair and told not to move, I was getting a hair cut. “Do you know how to cut a woman’s hair?” I asked, “no but i'm just shortening your hair so it ends at your shoulders. Long hair can get caught in stuff”, he got some scissors and tried to cut straight. I got a mirror handed to me and I looked, it was bad, the ends of my hair looked uneven and messy. “I think I did a good job, what do you think?”, “its great master” I forced myself to say.

“m….master, can I talk to you about something?, its really important and it might sound weird” I managed to say.

“What, you want your collar of?, legally it has to stay on”, was my masters response followed by a head pat.

“No, that's not it but I am sad to hear that ill have to wear this collar, its so uncomfortable and humiliating. Its something else.”. My master was confused and looked at me, “I don’t know much about this world.” I said.

“how is that, you were born on this planet?”, he responded. I quickly thought of an excuse to hide where I was from. “I was raised on an island and was never aloud to leave my home or go outside, then I didn’t know why but I was put on a boat. Something happened and it sunk, and I was caught.”, I hoped he believed it. “What island are you from?” he asked, “I don’t know” I responded trying to sound dumb and helpless.

“So I need you to tell me about it, i'm stupid and I acknowledge it” I said while looking down, “were you a spare child kept in storage?” he said.

“Well it wont help questioning you more, your skin is kinda pale so I believe you. Guess I have to tell you a lot then”, finally I could find out some thing. “The republic of Andrew really has fallen compared to its prime”, my master continued. Who was Andrew and what republic, I hopefully would be finding out.

 

Next 2 chapters will be lore, still a chapter next friday but the 2cnd lore chapter will be uploaded early. Then the following friday will be another chapter continuing the story of Lin.

 

How do you think Dan will treat Lin?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
5