CHAPTER 17
397 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I followed master in his room and he was taking off his clothes and I knew that meant I had to as well, I was hoping it wasn’t sex. What he said surprised me “Don’t worry, tonight we are just sleeping in the same bed. No sex tonight, now lay down in bed and face the wall”. I did as told, not sure if he was lying.

He came up right behind me, and wrapped his arms around me and played with my breast. I could feel his junk near my but, at least it wasn’t entering it, he then started patting my head.

“Your a good slave Lin, very good at learning everything I tell you and great at fishing.” He said before he kissed my neck. “I know you probably went through a lot before I purchased you and the first time I had sex with you wasn’t fun for you. Your not used to it yet, but I do care about you. I need your help and you follow my orders, I trust you. I wont let other people treat you like that again and I hope you learn to enjoy sex, don’t worry sex wont be happening all the time. Your second reward after this will be us going out and buying you bras to wear.” he continued.

“Really, that’s awesome. Thank you master.” I said.

I hated thinking this but I loved him praising me, it felt good. Plus his cuddles were comforting and enjoyable, I was learning to tolerate the head pats. My face was blushing a little, luckily he couldn't see it.

“Its okay if thoughts of running away or killing me came in your head at first, its understandable but now I know there gone” he told me.

He was right, I was not thinking that anymore. I needed him to survive in this new world and he treated me the best out of a lot of people in my life. Sad thing to think about but it was true, I might never go home so why not stay with him if that’s the case.

He hugged me tight and it did help to warm me, there was no heat or ac in the house. The nights were always a little cold so he was helping. My face blushed again and I felt a little comfort from this, he fell asleep first and I just lied there thinking about my old life. I did want to go back but there was not many good memories back home. I eventually fell asleep myself.

I woke up and master was touching my but, I was going to get out of bed but I was stopped. “I’m not done yet” I was told, so I stayed put for another minute and we got out of bed. I walked to my room and got dressed, I was looking forward to getting some bras finally. First we got on his jet ski and went to a gun shop, I didn’t really know the reason. Racks of guns along the walls and a glass counter in the back with side arms on display. “Lin, its time you learned to shoot. I’m getting you a rifle and pistol, also you need a belt and holster. Your getting a AK, standard rifle of the empire but not sure what pistol is right for you.” he told me. So slaves could be armed? Interesting, guess future jobs would be more dangerous.

The store owner asked master what he was looking for and he told him, then he looked at me. “This little thing, shes cute but I’m not sure about combat?” he said. “She can learn, it will be fine.” master responded.

“So a AK for her rifle but I’m not sure about the pistol yet.” master said.

“224 valkyrie or 300 blackout?” the owner asked.

“224 since that’s the same caliber the military uses, can I see that break action revolver in 45 auto?”

After much talking he bought me the AK in 224 and a 45 cal revolver, along with a belt and holster. 450 nuras for the rifle, 360 for the pistol, 140 for a belt and holster and I cost him only 100. A large plastic bag had the rifle with the stock folded, the pistol in a case and the other items.

We headed home and put the bag on the kitchen table, “your probably curious so ill tell you this now, The Auto Kalashnikov or AK is a common rifle used in the empire. Its from the old world so we don’t know what Kalashnikov means, the military loves the AK to. Polymer furniture is standard, also the G3 gets a lot of use. I also use a 224 AK so ammo and mags are covered already, your revolver shoots 45 auto like my 1911. 1911 is an old world year I think or model number, now time to go clothes shopping for you.” I was told.

I smiled a little and he patted my head, we left again and rode to a clothing store. I was looking forward to this, the store sold all kinds of clothes. We went to the woman's section and before I could see what types they had master grabbed my collar and walked to the sale rack.

“Your a c cup, I read that when I bought you and non wired is cheaper since there’s no metal. Ill get you 3, try to have them last long” he told me.

I wanted to have a say but I was grateful to have any bras at all so I couldn't complain, “Thank you master” I told him. He patted my head and told me “Your a good slave, you helped yesterday so I’m getting you these. The guns you did not ask for but you will be using them soon.”. I was nervous about being shot at but for now I was not thinking about that. “Master what are the different coins worth?” I asked. “There are 1,2,5,50,and 100 nura coins. There made mostly from copper.” he told me. He paid and we left, I was putting them on right away when we got home.

We got home and I went to my room and put the bra on, I put the other 2 in my clothes bin. I then walked to the kitchen and asked master what we were doing next and he said I could just relax for the rest of the day. Tomorrow was another day getting up early to fish, so i sorted threw all the clothes I had in my room. I picked up my dirty clothes pile off the floor and put it on my bed, then after trying on everything and sorting them I had them organized. My 2 spare bras, t shirts that fit me, underwear, socks, jeans and a second pair of boots that fit me. The remaining 2 boots did not fit me, I put them and the clothes that didn’t fit me under my bed. I put the clothes on my bed in the bin, this time they were folded. My spare boots were on the floor next to the bin and my dirty clothes pile in a bucket I had asked him for. I put the bucket in a corner of my room, the guns my master bought me were in the bag next to the bucket.

After lunch my master held me on his lap while we watched more jet ski racing, this was nice. I was enjoying be held by him, he wasn’t making me work while he did nothing. He patted my head once in a while, then he changed the channel to a show on cooking. I asked my master if I could take this collar off ever, I was learning to tolerate it but still. He said that as long as I was a slave I had to wear it legally, and that even if he wanted to legally free me right now he couldn’t. I had to remain a slave for at least 6 years before that could happen.

 

I’m not a fan of the AR15/M16/M4a1/M416 platform, I think Aks are better while also loving the 1911. I thought it would be fun to have the Aks used be in 224, and bring back break action revolvers. Of course the G3s chamber 308 in this story, I’m not changing that guns caliber. The VZ 58 wont be making an appearance ever and neither will Glocks, I don’t like striker fired pistols. Anyone with any suggestions for guns to include can leave a comment, they can be obscere and weird guns. For example the PSG1 or Punt guns. 

3