CHAPTER 36
206 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On our way back to the ship the wind picked up suddenly and kept going for several minutes, the city was named so but I wondered why it was just the normal ocean wind most of the day. “Master, why was the wind quiet most of the day?” I asked.

“Some days like today happen where the wind is mild most of the day, there uncommon but happen. When the wind is really strong the walls stop it from effecting the city and blowing stuff around, still the source of the strong wind is still unknown.” Master replied.

We got back to our boat and as we entered Master told me about getting my wound treated tomorrow. “Tomorrow ill take you to a slave doctor to get your leg looked at, and before you ask yes. Slaves don’t see doctors that free people see and you will be treated a little rougher.” I was told.

“How?” I asked nervously.

“You will be naked the entire time the doctor see’s you also you will be strapped to an operating table the entire time. That’s how slaves get medical care, I don’t see why its needed but that’s part of slave law. Don’t worry I will be with you the entire time and it should be a quick visit.” I was told.

I did start to shake a little since that sounded just like my slave intake, I wasn’t an animal but I knew I needed my leg looked at. I did not trust Master to stitch me at all and I couldn't really do that myself, “I know it will be embarrassing but still stop looking terrified.” I was told.

We got to the second floor and master started taking his clothes off and I knew what he was doing, “So now that Sam’s gone for now were having sex?” I asked knowing the answer.

“Yeah, you know that already. Now today I want to play rough a little, so I’m going to connect this chain to your collar.” I was told as he leashed me after I got naked.

I dragged the chain as I went to the bed and master got on top of me and grabbed the chain and pulled a little, “Are you my little slave?” he asked me while petting my head with his other hand.

“Yes Master, I belong to you and only you.” I responded happily while he started to penetrate me. He was fucking me harder than normal but I was liking it, my hips started thrusting right away. I was liking it as he pulled my leash oddly enough, my mind was blank. I was just happy and enjoying this, Master dropped my leash and started grabbing my breast.

“M….master, I love being your……” I was able to say as he continued for a little longer. He finished and ordered me on my knees on the floor, I obeyed and then my leash was pulled up lifting me up a little. After a few seconds I was dropped and some of the semen around my puss fell to the floor.

“Lick it clean and I don’t mean the floor.” I was told and started to lick his erect cock starting near his tip, I continued licking it clean till I was told to stop.

“Now start sucking.” I was told as he pulled me closer to his cock, I then went to suck it but Master thrust it in the second my mouth opened. Master grabbed the back of my head as I moved back and forth.

Just like in bed he was thrusting harder than normal, I was learning to enjoy having the back of my throat hit. As semen covered around my mouth I licked my face clean after every time I swallowed, Master went at this longer than normal and now I realized something was off. Still I was enjoying this so I would think about this later, he finally stopped then pulled my leash again. This time I was pulled up a little longer before being dropped again.

I was picked up and dropped on the bed then master got behind me on the bed and squeezed me, “Master, your squeezing me to tight.” I told him.

“Sorry, guess I got aggressive today. I’m not mad at you so don’t worry.” he told me as he loosened his grip.

“Master next time can we mix things up, our fun is getting repetitive lately.” I asked.

“Sure, I wasn’t thinking about that but I agree.” he told me.

“You okay, you were more aggressive today. I enjoyed it but still I wanted to ask.” I responded.

“I don’t know, ill think about this later.” he finished as we lied in bed, granted the sun was just setting.

 

 

2