CHAPTER 42
169 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was so happy here on this new world with my Master, not at first but now I wanted to stay. Me getting sick makes sense but still I felt like the universe hated me, right when I am happy this happens. Being honest I was going to die, how could someone who is new to this planet survive. Every one else here has generations of natural selection, I do not. But still I would rather not think about this, I needed to think of any thing else.

What if I saw my sister here even though its unlikely, I would kill her slowly and painfully. I would include drowning in a way, I would love to hear her beg for her life. Just like when I was beaten when I was younger and did the same, she never helped at all. I was helpless and could do nothing but beg, in the military I was also picked on as well. Then I was enslaved and was in a worse situation but luckily with Master my life changed for the better. I still was dependent on him but he did treat me nice, he also never talked down to me.

Thinking about back home I liked it here better, people seemed more free. I was aware a lot of people were homeless or struggled but were not blasted with propaganda by wealthy elites who were complete hypocrites. The wealthy elites were hated normally and not listened to at all, this society was not unified at all. But I found that to be a nice thing, it was more honest than people in power talking about “unity” when they didn’t care.

I was already feeling worse, I opened my eyes and saw Master walk in with a fan and he plugged it in the wall. He then patted my head and walked away since he knew I didn’t want to speak, I felt hotter already. It was still the same day granted I didn’t know how much time had past but it hadn’t been long. I wanted to think about something less serious so I picked the traffic in the water streets, there was no traffic lights at all. Traffic was chaotic but some how still moved, at least most of the time and traffic cops didn’t exist here.

I eventually fell asleep and woke up the next day, I slept in but I couldn't leave bed anyways. I was getting worse since I didn’t want to move my head, I was now sure my days were numbered. Still why cry about it, I peed myself in the night but I cant leave the bed anyways so what could I do about it. The fan still was going and was helping, Master walked in a few minutes later and helped me drink some water. He didn’t feed me but I wasn’t in the mood to eat, he then patted me again and left me alone. The rest of the day was the same as yesterday, just me thinking about minor stuff and I passed out at some point.

The next day I think I didn’t even want to open my eyes, I knew I was alive but not being able to open my eyes or move made me feel dead. I felt Master at times and he finally spoke to me “Don’t worry you can still make it.”. His words cheered me up but I barley smiled, I spent the rest of the day in darkness and not even thinking all that much. I tried to stay awake but that was getting hard to do but I did force my eyes open for a few minutes before they shut. I eventually was falling asleep despite my best efforts, I wanted to stay awake as long as possible. Since I knew that it might be the last time, I would think of this as a tease. Improving my life only to then take me away from Master and this planet, would it have been better if I died in the crash. Was I the lucky or unlucky survivor of the ship, not that it mattered since I lived till now. If nothing else at least I had one last fun adventure in the end where I was happy. There were times were I was unhappy like the doctors visit but that was it, I liked when we went to eat and Master mocked every one. Plus Sam was nice to me, not at first but still she warmed up to me. When I first saw her she was mean but nowhere near as bad as others but then was really nice to me. Sarah didn’t realize she just had to be good and she would be treated well, Sam could be nice.

I finally was falling asleep and knew I most likely would not wake back, if I did wake back up and recover then I wanted to be less helpless. I wanted to be more useful to Master and be more aggressive or assertive. I was sick of being helpless all the time and I proved that I could be strong when shooting pirates or saving Master. Still I didn’t want to die, I could tell I was crying and wanted Master by my side but I couldn’t speak. He had checked on me earlier so he wouldn’t be back for a while, how could he know when I was going to pass or if I was to. Well only one way to find out if I will live or not, see if I wake up or not.

 

 

1