CHAPTER 50 /side story #4 (Yua)
227 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to the cold metal cell I had been locked in for I don’t know how long, still naked and chained to the wall. I was told yesterday I graduated and I would soon be auctioned off, I hated myself so much. I tried to not break but I couldn’t help it, I hated myself for liking it but I soon found myself enjoying my training. Even if I didn’t want to, at first I tried to hide it but they found out still even though if I’m honest they could probably tell before I knew. I missed my home even thought it was were I lived that was the reason I was a slave. The island had to many people where it was getting a little crowded and resources were scarce. The island government arrested some of us and contacted slavers, they would sell us for food plus get rid of excess people. I was picked and dragged off and my parents tried but gave up with saving me, I cant go home but I don’t want to be here.

I heard some one walking towards my cell, I looked away and hoped it was for another girl. Unfortunately it was not, time to be sold off and fucked whenever my new master wants.

“Slave, look at me bitch.” I was told. I refused and did nothing, they couldn’t hurt there merchandise.

“You bitch we can still hurt you, don’t think we cant.” he yelled at me as he entered and pulled the chain connected to my collar up. I was lifted off the ground then dropped, I hated that it always hurt. The end of my chain connecting to the wall was unlocked and my hands were locked together behind my back as my naked self was walked to the elevator.

“Your breast are big, you gonna sell for a lot. Ventus city is full of money, your a gorgeous 17 year old so you will be fought over.” he told me. I was fearing the auction but couldn’t do anything, I wanted to go home still. We got behind the stage and the curtains closed as one girl was sold, she was unlocked from a mount of some kind and re leashed. As she was walked away I was pulled to the mount, 2 poles that were adjustable left right on either side. After adjusting them I was unleashed and my wrist and ankle shackles were locked to the poles, I was told to keep quiet.

“Next up is a real beauty, she is 17 and well trained. Plus she is still a virgin and is a DD.” I heard some one say. I was shaking and was unable to move so I stood there crying, then the curtains opened and I saw lots of people. They all looked well dressed and sat behind computers. I whimpered and looked down at the ground, then the man I heard earlier kept talking “She is a little shy but she could be yours, now lets see her other side.”. The whole platform I was locked to rotated so my but was now visible to the crowd, I now just closed my eyes and wanted this to be over.

“Her ass alone is worth it.” I heard as my but was slapped.

“Now lets see her face again then start the bidding.” he told the crowd as I now faced them still refusing to open my eyes.

“Okay the bidding will start at 1500 nuras who will bid first?”

“2000 already, she is a must have.”

“3400”

“4000”

“4050, we have some one like that here today.”

“4750”

“4800, again why be like that.”

“1,2,3 and sold for 4800.” I stopped listening, the entire time keeping my eyes closed while crying.

The curtain closed and I was unlocked then re leashed, then walked away to the room next to the stage where I was locked in a barrel. There I waited with my head sticking out until my barrel was picked up and wheeled by a cart while more slaves entered to wait for there turn. Now I was In a room facing docks and my new master a man is his 20s wearing a suit walked to me. He grabbed my face and laughed, “I choose to keep all your shackles on since I wanted them to stay on, the collar however cant come off. You will call me Master and do as I say, am I clear slave.” he told me.

“Y..yes Master.” I managed to say.

“Say what you are.” he told me while grinning.

“Your s...slave.” I responded.

“Good” he told me while he let go of me face.

“I’m lucky I got a sian slave, not many of you around compared to other races. Your so desirable since sian’s are so attractive, you always have black hair thought.” he kept talking while I looked away.

“Sir your other slave.” he was told as another slave in a barrel was dropped on the ground. He teased her like I was, then we were loaded on a boat and stored in a dark large storage area.

“So we are going to the same Master, we should get to know each other.” I told her as we started to move.

“I’m Jesica, how bad do you think it will be?” she asked me.

“I don’t know what to expect myself.” I finished and we both lost interest in talking.

We finally got to the large property taking up all of the platform on one side off the water road. I’ve never seen such a city but had heard about it in the past, the central water in the middle of the property had a large gate going to the street. The platform around the water had a large luxurious house and several smaller buildings and a garden. We were carried inside the main hall witch was huge and had endless amounts of art work or carving on the wood walls. The large stairs went up to the second floor and I saw more slaves both male and female. They looked to clean, cook and stuff like that. They wore those slave rags we got on the ship but longer so your ass didn’t show. We were carried to a side room and let out of our barrels, then as we stood up our new Master and another man walked in. The second person was armed with a wooden stick and told us to stand with our hands behind our backs. The room was empty and dark with nothing in it but another door going somewhere else. We both were shaking while we stood naked, to afraid to speak.

“From now on your property of your Master here, I am here to reinforce that.” he told us.

Then our new owner came up and started to play with our breast, we just looked away and hoped he would stop. “You both now are my sex slaves, you will do nothing else than that.” he told us with a grin.

“Follow us and we will show you your new room, also you both will not be needing clothes.” he told us as we followed them both to the door in the room, still afraid to move our hands from behind our backs.

We were now in a metal room like our cells but the door was solid, we both whimpered as the 2 chains locked to the wall got locked to our collars. I closed my eyes and begged while she needed to be held in place. Then both men left and we sat in our cell with its single window, we both sat in one corner and stared at nothing. It would be our training endlessly over and over again, if we were lucky we would get days where we were left alone all day. Still I choose not to think about our future with our Master.

 

 

1