CHAPTER 54 /side story #5 (Yua part 2)
173 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been one month, and my Master was fucking us several times a week. My body still enjoyed it but I hated that, still it was better to enjoy it than hate it because I couldn’t refuse. The best days we were left alone still we never got clothes or blankets ever, I wanted to go outside at least once but knew I would not be aloud for a while if ever. It was night and me and Jesica huddled together to keep warm, we were naked as usual. We really didn’t talk much but we were dependent on each other since we only had each other for comfort.

“I think tomorrow we will be used again, I saw him look in today.” she told me.

“I hope its quick.” I responded then we stopped talking. We then fell asleep for the night, trying not to think about tomorrow.

After waking up I got up and looked through the window, seeing just the sky and you could hear sound from the streets at times. We then got our breakfast of salted fish and water in plastic bowls, we ate with our mouth only as we were watched as we ate. If we used our hands then we were beaten and had our food taken from us, this was still humiliating but was becoming more normal feeling. After we ate we sat around for an hour I think then the door opened again. It was our master and our care taker we were told to call him.

“Unlock Yua, today is something completely different.” the care taker was told.

“Yua, today I have something special for you.” I was told as I looked over at Jesica. The fear on her face despite that she was not going right away, I just stood there and let my chain get freed from the wall. I followed quietly and was walked out to the large room, this was the first time being let out for sex. Normally we were only let out for bathing, by that I mean being hosed down while locked in something just like when we were auctioned off. Then we cleaned by our caretaker and he loved it, we tried to not show anything during this. But he would keep trying to get a response from us, he almost always succeeded.

“Get on the table.” I was told. It was a short table clearly meant to hold a person above the ground, two holes next to each other towards one side for an obvious purpose. I rested on it facing the ground, I was still basically on my hands and knees but I didn’t need to hold myself up.

“Now you will get something to help you relax, I hope you’ll like it.” I was told as suddenly I was held down. Then I felt a needle somewhere on my back, something was injected in me. I was struggling to get up in a panic but was held down, after a few seconds I felt weird but still struggled. After a minute I could barley move, I couldn’t struggle any more. This was the first time he had done this.

“Special drug, you don’t need to know the name or what it is. This will last about 2 hours then you will be fine.” he told me as I panicked but he couldn’t tell. A dildo was rammed up my ass so fast it hurt, I could barley even speak.

“Its fun to fuck you but I wanted to do something different today.” I heard him say as my hair was grabbed. My head was pulled up and my mouth was hanging open, not like I could close it. I saw my Masters pants pulled down and he lowered his knees to the ground, his erect cock entered my mouth. I wasn’t really sucking it but this was somehow worse than normal blow jobs. I couldn’t move and I don’t get why but this was more humiliating, even though I didn’t have to do anything. He continued and I could taste the cum in my mouth but since I couldn’t really swallow it just built up. I felt his tip slam the back of my mouth while I just had to take it, this felt like it went on forever. After awhile he got a bottle of water and poured it down my throat, that actually felt good. Then he started again and I actually started to cry, I was used to this treatment so hadn’t cried in so long. Crying didn’t help at all so I stopped but this was enough to make me cry again, I hated this. After a few more rounds I was waiting for the water again but it never came, at least he was finally done with this. Then my head was slowly lowered, still unable to move I was hoping this was over. I wondered where the other slaves who failed in training ended up, was it better then this?

The dildo in my ass stayed and I was picked up and carried back to the cell, my chain was reconnected to the wall. I sat there motionless while Jesica was next, she also walked out without a fuss but before leaving she looked at me quickly. She was so scared but just like me she knew resisting only brought more pain, I sat there listening as she went through what I did. Except she was fucked in the ass, it was fucked up but I was grateful that there was two of us so he would split his time up. Otherwise I would have to be his only plaything, still I also was happy to have company in this cell. I didn’t want to imagine being alone through all this, hopefully he didn’t pick me as his favorite but I wasn’t sure.

Eventually she was brought back and the door was shut, a while later I could start to move a little. The drug was wearing off, it took longer for gain full movement back but I didn’t move still other than removing the dildo from my but. She also eventually was able to move but choose to do nothing, soon she came over and hugged me. She didn’t do anything else but it still helped, I hugged her back and we spent the rest of the day undisturbed.

The next day was something worse, we were told we would have to fuck each other or not be feed for 2 days. She was told to put in a double sided dildo and she slowly did, she was hesitant but obeyed. Our Care taker held my arms and pinned me down while our Master watched, she was staling but after she was ordered to penetrate me or else she did.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” she told me while crying.

I had my legs spread even thought I wanted to block my puss I knew that would make it harder on her. I closed my eyed as she fucked me, it was pleasurable for my body as I had been conditioned but I didn’t want this. What made it worse was it was her and I know she didn’t want to do this, I hated this I was loving it. It was so amazing but I knew this was wrong and I was hating how much that I liked it, I moaned while my face was showing discomfort most likely. I refused to look at her face since I didn’t want to see it, our Master was loving this and I hated him. Still we were to afraid to refuse and I hated myself for that, finally after she finished I opened my eyes. She was crying, looking confused while she was also aroused and disturbed. We were told to switch places and she was held down while I would fuck her, I put in the double dildo and part of me was excited. I still moved forward while wanting to stop but I knew I wouldn’t. I was now having sex with her, I went to close my eyes but was told to keep looking. I was liking being in a position of power for once since I was captured and sold, I was now dominant and it was nice. Still I had to remember that I didn’t like this, I was crying like she was “Why, Master why do this to us?” I asked.

He didn’t respond, the moaning was filling the room. I was just trying to keep my mind blank while ignoring the feelings of being aroused and power. Finally I was told to stop and I removed the dildo, both dildos were taken out of the room as they both left. we sat in separate corners and didn’t speak to or look at each other, after I don’t know how long we finally spoke but looked in our corners.

“I’m ashamed I didn’t refuse but you know we wouldn’t, still I have no excuses.” I told her.

“I cant say anything either, you already said what happened.” she responded.

“I hated that I loved being dominant while having sex with you, I still hated it but those feelings were there. I felt you should know that even if you hate me for that.” I then continued.

“I had that to I think, looking back. Lets not hate each other over what happened, that’s what they want I think.” she finished. We stopped talking and left each other alone, this wasn’t going to end any time soon.

 

Next week is sea monster time but Yuas first chapter was well received and I did like it myself. So I wanted another Yua chapter sooner than other side story chapters, her story will continue with the side stories.

 

1