CHAPTER 60
124 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were on our way to our ship when a maintenance slave hit a bucket and fell, dropping his moap and falling. He was chained by his collar to the wall of a building then after he fell both the assistant slave and some military personnel came over. The highest ranking of them all I think spoke up, she was pissed.

“What the fuck, again!! you always make a mess whenever we have you clean.” she scolded him.

“I can’t see well, it hard not to bump into stuff” the slave told her.

“talking back to me, what you think you can do that? Well we bought you with a bunch of bargain slaves from that shop so losing you wont hurt us, the rest are fine and we did get a great deal.” she coldly said.

“Wait please don’t kill me, I’m sorry my eyes are defective. Your a slave please help me.” he told the assistant slave.

“You cant see and don’t help the Empire at all, your useless and if you really wanted to help you would give a sincere apology. You also would be trying to find a way to be of use, yes I’m a salve as well but don’t you dare ask me for help.” they told him while also scolding him.

“There isn't many with eyes like his so I’ll allow him to be killed, better to cut our our losses.” she added.

“Wait there is….” the male slave was cut off.

“Those are an extra cost for the military and don’t forget expensive, so the answer is no.” she finished and pulled out her 1911 quickly. He lunged at her but was off a bit and another person kicked him to the ground.

One shot was heard and he didn’t move. The other maintenance slave near by was ordered to clean up the mess made earlier and the blood. She lost it when told that, earlier she kept cleaning and ignored everything but now she was mad. Dan told me to go over with him in case they needed help. We went over and on the way there I was grateful for the new eyes the military transplanted into me, I could see fine before but these eyes were grown to keep good eyesight till age 55 at least. They always grew them to fit the individual’s body and match there dna, this was expensive for most but free and required for those in the military.

Luckily what happened to this slave wouldn’t happen to me since I could see fine, Dan did love me but if I was seen as defective by him he wouldn’t have bought or kept me since I was needed to work. I did notice almost no one wore glasses so it was rare here. That’s why it was seen as defective to have bad vision, even older people I encountered saw just fine. Guess it was either all the death and natural selection of the immediate post impact world or a change caused by what the meteorite brought with it, or a combination of both. There was mortem syndrome for example and people like Dan with 2 different colored eyes.

We got there and she finished yelling at everyone, and started to try to make her point, “So just because our island was taken over by another then they sold us to this shitty empire, we just become tools for your use!!!! I’ve been free labor and a plaything for the men and women of this fucking military!!”.

“Yes because we own you now, maybe if your people fought harder you wouldn’t be in this situation.” the lady who killed the first slave told her, she was speaking even more colder than before.

The female slave grabbed her mop and charged with it, her chain was long enough for this. Then before I could think I pulled my revolver and shot her, I wasn’t aiming but she was close enough to just point. I hit her near the stomach and she fell on the floor, others were drawing there guns. I was shaking a little and still had my gun pointed at her, I’ve killed before so why was I nervous or whatever I felt. On the walk for the contract I shot someone and it wasn’t like this, she looked at me and she was pissed.

“Oh, look how special you are you brainwashed bitch. Your a slave yet you shoot me when I fought back at our oppressors, unlike you I still want to be free and be with my family. I miss my partner and parents unlike you who has given up and sided with your owner, I want to see him again!!” she yelled at me. I was still shaking a little but she pissed me off and I lost it.

“How nice for you having parents and a man who loved you but some of us didn’t get that back home.” I told her angerly and I was going to shoot again but Dan patted my back and told me to re holster, “Calm down Lin, you did good. I know she pissed you off but let the her be finished off by the proper person.” he then told me.

I did as told and didn’t speak to her, I felt so weird still shaking while also angry but I tried to calm down. She tried to get a response but I ignored her, “Hey, you going to be an obedient slave and not see your emotions through. He really does control you.” she told me.

“Don’t pay attention to her, I’m you concern now.” the lady pointed her pistol and the slaves head. As she was shot her face still showed her aggression and she wasn't begging for her life. Another shot was heard and the assistant slave walked over to speak to me.

“good job serving the empire, first you saved those 3 and now you helped here. Your a good slave and the empire will take good care of you, keep it up.” I was told and then every one except me, Dan and the girl who killed both slaves remained.

“Fantastic work slave, your names Lin I head your Master say. If you keep acting like this you don’t have to worry about ending up like her.” she told me.

“Thank you.” I responded quietly.

“Are you who I think you are?” she asked Dan.

“Yes if your thinking I’m Daniel Oleary.” he told her.

“I have heard a lot about you, going from the street to where you are now. Nice to finally meet you, I’m petty officer second class Erin Murphy. you can get going if you want to leave all this drama, one person should be getting body bags for these slaves.” she told him.

We left after that and finally made it back to the ship, I sat down on the bed and now didn’t know how I felt. Dan sat next to me and patted my head, “Lin are you okay?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” I told him.

“I know what the issue is, your upset because you shot a slave when you are one yourself. You feel conflicted about your actions since you wanted to help back there but feel bad about helping to kill a slave.” I was told.

“Yeah, thanks for saying it since I wasn’t able to say why myself, then she pissed me off with her comment. I’m finally done with my past and being victim to it then she had to say that, I wanted to kill her myself for telling me that.” I then told him.

“Don’t let her make you think about it again, move on like you want to. Your a good slave unlike her and you did the right thing helping petty officer second class Murphy, don’t think otherwise. It will only make what happened back there linger in your head more. And always remember to me your more then just a slave.” he reassured me. Even if I already knew that last part it was nice to hear again.

He was right, she was a slave like me but was being disobedient and not obeying orders. Because I was loyal to Dan he treated me well and I was granted lots of privileges, I was happy being his slave. Also he did view me as more than just a slave, he did care for me. He could never say that publicly but it was fine, he didn’t have to. If she was loyal then maybe she could become an assistant slave and earn her freedom in the Empire. The other slave was deemed defective and I wasn’t in a position to save him, what happened to him was cruel yes. But also if he was one of the few with that weakness even if its not his fault, it was fair in a sense that he was killed. I mean he missed when lunging at her so it was easy to kick him to the ground then shoot him.

Suddenly Dan came in and grabbed me followed by a kiss, he went at it for a couple seconds before he stopped. My face went red and I didn’t know what to do, he has never kissed me except that one time I remember.

“You want to be rewarded for all your hard work?” he asked while he stuck his hand in my pants. Then started to touch my pussy in a way that I enjoyed.

“Yes Master, please fuck me.” I told him.

He went to give us privacy then I stripped and lied in bed spreading my legs so he could see my puss while I put my arms above my head. Last time he loved this so I wanted to please him again, he was now naked himself and looked down at me looking very pleased.

“This body is yours to do with whatever you want Master, don’t hold back.” I told him.

He came down on me pinning my arms to the bed and wasted no time penetrating me. He was fucking me hard and after a few seconds my hips started to move with his. I started to moan and other than the instinctual hip movement and my back I didn’t really do anything, after everything I had been through this was nice. It felt great and I loved being able to forget everything for a short while, my heart was racing. This was even better than other times, I didn’t really care why as it didn’t matter.

“Master more please.” I told him.

“Your an energetic slave today.” he told me as he then went in for a kiss.

Another one, he was treating me today and I loved it. I felt his sweaty chest press against my breast as he continued to treat me, never during sex had he done this before. He stopped and still continued to thrust at me, “Your such a good girl Lin, I am lucky to have bought you.” I was told.

He stopped pinning my arms down and I wrapped my arms around him, I don’t know why but I did. He now went for another kiss and I felt him press his chest against me even tighter, this really was amazing and he was spoiling me.

We kept at it until he stopped, I was so happy but I was to tired to move. I lied there cover in sweat and I could feel the cum around my puss, “I know your tired but I want you to suck it” he told me.

“Yes Master, ill do it.” I responded, then he picked me up and put me on my knees.

“Ill help today but first lick my dick clean.” he then told me.

I started to lick his cock clean, this time I started near his crotch then swallowed. I continued to his tip and after it was clean he put his hands behind my head and I closed my eyes, I moved my head a little but he was the one moving my head back and forth. I just stayed there sucking, he stopped moving me and held my head right against his crotch. A big load squirted in my mouth, I had learned to love sucking his cock and the taste his cum but this was a lot.

I tried to pull my mouth away and my eyes opened, still I loved this. He gave a swallow break, it was a lot but I did manage. I then went back at it and he moved my head a little faster than before, the back of my throat was being hit so much. Around my mouth had already been covered in his juices and I could feel some dripping out, I really did love this but I was grateful for the few second break to swallow again.

He continued at this for a while, even when I was starting to have no energy I didn’t try to stop him. He was enjoying this and he had made me so happy I would keep going for him. By this point my face had his juices on it and before he stopped there was one more big load that squirted into me. I was surprised again and the same thing happened, then I swallowed the last of today’s cum.

He then picked me up and put me on the bed facing the wall, I was tired so I said nothing. He got behind me and wrapped his arms around me as usual, this was always nice. We were both so sweaty today, he then patted my head and spoke to me.

“You did great today Lin, even better than normal.” he told me.

“You can’t speak right now, that’s okay just stay here with me. You don’t need to do anything else right now.” he finished telling me then pulled me closer.

I couldn’t imagine life without him, he was so kind to me. I now just closed my eyes and enjoyed this, no need to think about anything right now.

When you have a slave girl fetish but also want to show the messed up practice of slavery at the same time, why not. Also I didn’t intend to but when Lin shoots the slave I thought later of Marty Robbins song Big Iron, she is carrying a revolver. Also technically all sex in my story is consensual because under imperial law in my story slaves are property not people. So they can’t refuse and must do as told, remember technically correct is the best kind of correct.

 

1