CHAPTER 69
197 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The final fight ended and the winning fighter got a loud applause, the last fight was to the death only. Most of the vodka and saki was drank and after Rosa told everyone goodbye while her wife ignored me, they left.

Don was still present and talked to Dan before he left, “Be careful going forward, I don’t need more dead friends.” he told him.

“Lin, you better stay alive no matter what your master gets you two involved in.” he told me then left to drive home, it had been long enough since he finished drinking that he could drive. Dan left to open the gate to the street for Don then checked to make sure the walkway door was locked before entering the house again.

“You have fun watching?” I was asked.

“Yes, that was fun.” I responded.

“Good now lets clean up and after that we have something else to do.” he told me before we got to work.

After helping to clean up while Dan put the folding chairs away, we got the kitchen back to normal. It was fun today getting to watch with everyone even if one person didn’t like me, still I knew this kind of break was going to be uncommon. That was fine as I was needed by him so even if I felt busy or stressed, I was happy working with him.

As the sun had started to set I was grabbed by my collar and lifted for a second, “You want to have some fun? You remember that something else to do I talked about earlier?” he asked me.

“Yes Master.” I responded.

“I imagined you in a kimo like Luna had on, I think girls in that dress are so attractive. But there the only ones aloud to wear such clothing.” he told me while fondling my breast.

My face went red and I was looking forward to this, I followed him. As we entered his room we both took off our clothes and I asked for something different tonight, he smiled and patted my head. “I’m glad you were thinking the same thing.” he responded.

He picked me up with one hand on my ass and the other on my arm and put me on the bed on my knees while he then pinned me against the wall, I was so close to it my breast were pushed against my hands. I just looked at the wall while I waited a few seconds until my ass was penetrated, he spanked my ass then started. He was really hitting my ass hard as he was really aggressive tonight, I just enjoyed this while I moaned and made various sounds.

He kept one hand against my body but the other switched and grabbed my hair, “You were such a good girl back there, even when she tried to guess the nature of our relationship you didn’t panic. Good girls need to be rewarded.” he told me.

I had started to make my own juices as well while I felt his semen in and around my ass, he then put both hands around my waist and held my hips in place. My ass had been moving back and forth from his dick but he didn’t want that, I was his so he got to decide what to do with me.

“Master, I……. love being your slave.” I told him before I went back to doing nothing but enjoying this.

He didn’t respond and hit my ass hard enough that I was pushed forwards a little even with him holding my hips. This sensation was always so nice, I just had to let him fuck me and didn’t have to do anything. I loved how all the pleasure I felt now made me forget about everything and I just felt good even if my life with him was amazing. Finally he stopped fucking my ass and went to something else.

I was moved and pinned to the bed looking up at him, I was sweaty so I was grabbed tight. He then grabbed my face for a second then moved my legs further apart. He went back to holding me down then entered my puss, I loved how he held and pinned me down. Even if I wanted it I liked when he got rough, it was enjoyable and I know he enjoyed it to.

As he kept penetrating me my hips moved again, I stopped paying attention to what I was seeing as I didn’t care to think anymore. I just felt great and my body moved on its own, I lost track of time until I was snapped out of it.

“You want more?” he asked as he stopped for now, his fluids were all around my crotch and some were dripping off.

“Yes, I don’t want to stop yet.” I told him.

“Good, cause I didn’t want to either.” he told me after smacking my ass again.

He moved me on the ground facing the bed and tied a rope to my collar then sat down with his cock in front of me, “Its not new but its been enough time since I did this last.” he told me.

I remember this and it was fun, I was pulled forward and started sucking while I couldn’t move away if I wanted to. Right away the back of my throat was hit over and over as I moved up and down his cock, while his cum was all around my mouth. My mouth continued to fill until I had to take a second to swallow then went right back, after that I started licking his dick clean then went back to it.

Suddenly he held my head with both hands as a big load entered and instinctively I felt the need to pull my head back. I felt bad for making him hold my head but at least I stopped myself from trying push away from him. He didn’t give me a second to empty my mouth for a while still I didn’t complain as I wanted him to enjoy me granted I loved this to.

He finally stopped and told me to clean it before we were done, slowly I licked his entire cock clean then I was picked up and put in bed after having the rope removed. He then got behind me and pulled me close, I didn’t get a kiss tonight but I couldn’t get spoiled every time. My ass was hurting a tiny bit but I just ignored it.

“As usual you did great Lin, your a good girl. Don’t let others talking down to you upset you to much, I care for you my little cute slave.” he told me then patted my head.

I was pleased that he was happy and I already knew that he cared for me but loved when when he said that, “Thank you Master.” I responded. And I went to sleep first I think, this was a great day.

The next day after getting dressed and washing my mouth we ate and went out for squid fish, compared to the big jobs we had been doing our work for a while would be easy. Just this and no side jobs sounded good, I still was jumpy sometimes when they came out of the water but it wasn’t an issue.

We stopped by Dons place again on our way home and they talked about how the Osullivan candidate won after our catch was taken. We would be stopping by daily now for a while so I was happy that Don was such a nice guy, I also wanted to see Sam again. I wasn’t to fond of her slave but knew I would have to see her again to, I would just ignore her as she couldn’t even speak any more.

This routine was fun and easy to get used to, and after about 2 weeks something finally happened that broke the new routine. While we were out fishing I saw a sea worm for the first time, I was sitting in the turret as usual while we moved to a new spot but this large creature came out of the water near the boat. It didn’t attack us but I froze and didn’t know why but I couldn’t move, I wanted to shoot I think but was so scared I wasn’t sure. I didn’t know if I was doing better and didn’t panic as bad by stopping myself from shooting or if I was so frightened that I froze.

The creature was a tiny version of that monster even lacking eyes, but was only 5 feet tall and 20ish feet long. It was white with short red and pink tentacles all over but seemed they were not retractable, it had one normal mouth and I saw its rear fin for a second.

Dan kept moving past it and talked to me to calm down, he told me I did good and that everything is fine. I had calmed down but i was mad at myself for still being a victim, that job was done and I faced it and won so why was I still afraid.

Dan told me that this kind of fear was normal after certain events but I still felt weak because of this. Apparently there were two different kind of sea worms, the kind I saw and a small harmless thing most likely not related to the other one called a small sea worm.

 

So I found out much later after coming up with this thing a year ago that sea worms already existed. Not the thing I made up but a real sea creature, so I never intended to change the name of my creation. Instead acknowledging the real one and having them share a name, there were 3 similar creatures I thought of before starting this story. Squid fish (I know there octopus limbs not squid ones but I didn’t realize that when naming it), the mysterious tentacles and the sea worm. I chose to delay revealing the final one until later since they were all to similar and it felt lazy to introduce such similar creatures so soon.

 

 

0