Chapter 1 : Prologue ( Comrades-In-Arms )
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 3026,
The first government was known as TR-1 ( Towards Revolution - 1 ), Ever since the first government established in this country, Crowfield. It had been 2826 years since the first government took care of this country. The modern era today after a thousand-year had made every human can rely everything on technology such as making robots. But then in the year 2799, they created human-like AI machines known as the Metalforces. The Metalforces are equipped with army combat skills, high intelligence, and good teamwork. In despite, the Metalforces were made for war against another country named Helios. 

But it turned out to be a failure, the Metalforces went berserk and killed every human they sighted in this country, resulting in the downfall of the first government. The berserk Metalforces with their superior strength and intelligence made more machines with the pieces of equipment in the laboratory where the first government made them. Only one successful Metalforce made by the first government,  but then it's not enough to protect all of the humanities in the country. The second government was then established 3 years later after the failure of the first government. The second government was established by Marshal Astra. Although she's a machine herself, she's the only successful creation made by the first government. She is the commander, protector, and the one who ruled this country for 224 years. She's now 227. She made a decision and built the country far away from where the first government was. She led every surviving human in this country and brought them to a safer place. When they arrived at a place, Astra created a force barrier that protects everything in a large certain area, humans can live there without any worries. So then, the surviving human makes a living and builds their own country once again as Marshal Astra as their leader. Luckily, no Tier-C Killing machines have been present ever since this country was built.

There had been a lot of presence of killing machines lately, it was considered that the first government berserk Metalforces made them continuously. There are only a few areas around the world that are lived by humans. Only 7 of them are present including this country. We together will banish every single death-killing machine to their end. They made a rule that everything related to making human machines are considered illegal and may be led to a death sentence for whoever makes it. 
But then ten years later, one intelligent of the 7 present countries went to us in Crowfield.  He consulted the general that he can make artificial human-machine to increase the soldiers' rate to banish the killing machines. They're called Angel ( Plural: Angels ). It was a risky move he said, but it was successful, he even brought one of his Angel and showed it to Marshal Astra. All the present country had agreed with his decision to make Angels. Marshal Astra was reluctant at first but then she agreed with the decision but with a condition. The condition of not applying any feelings for the Angels. Later on, the intelligence of Crowfield began to study and make the Angels. 
After experiencing making many Angels, they conducted a study that humans can use artificial body parts as spare body parts, except for their memories. The Angels are successful creations of humanity, and they're being deployed as soldiers in this world along with other humans. 
Ever since the Angels were deployed as soldiers, they are also assigned by Marshal Astra to build huge walls around the country to protect them from possible incoming danger.
They had occupied a few areas that are filled with machines and continued to build a huge wall for those areas and make living at it like building more farms, military services, and factories. 
After 15 Years Angels were made. The killing machines had been upgraded. Now the killing machines can fly through the air and drop bombs, launching missiles at high speed. The Angels are not enough to be able to fight them. That had left with only 3 present countries. Crowfield, Starlight, Comet. Starlight and Comet then suddenly were attacked making their presence long gone. All it's left is Crowfield. There is no presence of humanity other than this country. 

[ Noven Gardensoul. Code name, Sapphire 1 ]
He graduated from the Academy of Crowfield. He joined the Angela Squad 7. At first, he is all alone. Although, he handled every emergency and normal mission near him quite well. The government paid him well. For him, he doesn't want money, what he needs is a teammate... A teammate that can work together as a team. Not a single friend of his can work as a soldier like him. Him dreaming of having a teammate is a fun experience. But even without a teammate, he kept his goal to banish every killing-machine presence in his given area.
Marshal Astra went to see Noven with 4 Angels behind her. Noven was resting under a tree near the huge wall. But then, he stood up straight when he saw Marshal Astra.
[ Noven, you've done such an excellent work protecting areas here from any presented killing machines, being alone without a partner should've been a hard task I assume. ]
[ Not a problem, Marshal. The equipment I have here is what makes me alive. I may have lost my left arm 2 years ago... still the artificial arm works the same. I will never make the same mistake twice.
[ Are you sure? ]
[ Yes, Marshal. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be able to cope with everything even if I'm alone, be it destroying A, B, C, and D killing machines]
Marshal Astra looked at Noven with a serious look, arms crossed.
[ No, you need a partner, you've been working alone for 3 years already. I have already prepared you one, an Angel ]
One of the Angel behind Marshal Astra went forward and stood by side with her.
[ Marshal, are you sure you're going to partner me with an Angel? I don't have that high status! ]
[ It's fine. Sapphire 2, or S2, or you can name her but only once. ]
[ Thank you, Marshal ]
[ Noven, my pleasure ]
Marshal Astra then leaves with 3 Angel. Sapphire 2/S2 left here with Noven,
[ You can call me S1, you're S2. I'm sure we'll be alright with that ]
[ Roger, S1 ]
A few seconds later, Noven's watch vibrated.
[ I guess, we have a new mission to work on, S2. Let's go, shall we? ]
[ Affirmative ]

0