Chapter 1 : Part 3 – Hard Combat
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Operator Ray: Coordinate A 78.5, B 90.9, C 170.7, Type-C Killing Machine Presence North.
Noven and S2 Landed near North Type-C K.M. Their flight unit instantly transformed and equipped into both armor and weapon. They had their eyes equipped with high-tech goggles that are suited for combat. Their armor is strong enough to withstand high explosion pressure and is made with high-quality materials.
Noven had his Adamantite Black sword held with his hands. S2 uses dual swords and is capable to slash quickly with them.

Noven: S2, I strike it from the front and you go from behind. Let's try that first.
S2: Okay.
Operator Ray: Type-C Killing Machine 20 meters in front. Please be careful you guys.
Noven: Yes, we'll be careful.
S2 ran at to the side vanished and as Noven instructed to prepare and attack the Type-C K.M.
Noven talked at S2 using a communication device in the armor.
Noven: S2, start the attack when I say "go", do you hear?
S2: Heard
Noven: Okay.
Noven: Operator Ray, is this Type-C K.M attracted to noise or speed or anything else?
Operator Ray: This Type-C K.M is attracted to noise.
Noven: Thanks, hopefully, this will be a good start.
Noven took out a drastic grenade and throw it towards the Type-C K.M while hiding in the bushes.
Drastic grenade - a small bomb thrown by hand that will give massive explosions and paralyze the target for a while.
"Boom"
Noven took a peek at the Type-C K.M
Noven: What.. not a scratch?
The Type-C K.M sighted Noven with its eyes glowing red.
Noven: I was not expecting that!
It dashes towards Noven and tried to strike it with its claws but Noven blocked it with his weapon.
Noven: AGHHH, THIS IS BAD! S2, GO! I NEED BACKUP HERE!
S2 appeared from behind and strike continuously behind the Type-C K.M and deals serious damage to it.
Type-C K.M jumped up and landed far away from them
S2 then dashed in front of Noven.
Noven: you did a great job, that was quite tough.
Operator Ray: Type-C K.M Speed Attracted is coming from behind!
Noven: Wait what?! Are we fighting two now?!
Operator Ray: Yes, within 2 minutes, another Type-C K.M will appear!
Noven: Okay. S2, you handle this one, I handle the other.
S2: Roger.
Operator Ray: Operator Ray will separate into 2 channels to support both units at the same time without distractions.
Noven turned behind and then glowing red eyes appeared in the deep forest.
Noven: I can't believe, Type-C can be this strong. Perhaps, they made a mistake.

Noven changed his blade into a spear and his armored left arm into a shield for his left arm. Then, he threw his spear and struck through the Type-C K.M. He quickly dashes to it and slams it with his shield, making the ground shatter like glass. He takes his spear from it. Out of a sudden, the killing machine then fires a missile from it's body. Noven jumped back and managed to protect with his shield.

Noven: IS THAT ALL?!

The killing machine released its wings and flew up at the sky until it was never be seen. Then at the moment, it quickly dashed towards Noven at an extreme speed. Noven acted quickly and shielded it with all he can. The force shield almost breaks due to serious damage. They both fell back after the attack. The killing machine claws then turn into two large blades that spin endlessly.

Operator Ray: Type-C K.M is regenerating energy to increase both speed and strength at a rapid speed!
Noven: Operator Ray, may I have the permission to use Berserker Mode!?
Operator Ray: Permission granted! Warning: DO NOT USE FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES!
Noven: Alright I'll keep that in mind, Berserker Mode ON!
Noven armor and his weapon released red light aura and red lightning from its body.

[ Berserker Mode ( Armor Speciality Skill ) - Founded after the creation of 107th Angels in Crowfield. The researchers had found this mode is very effective in fighting strong killing machines but very risky. Studies showed that using Berserker Mode for more than 5 minutes can cause serious headaches and high blood pressure for humans, and self-destruction for Angels. A license is needed in obtaining this special mode. Noven and S2 are both experts and experienced in using it. ]
Noven turned his weapon into a blade struck with red lightning.

Noven: One.
He strikes his weapon through the Killing Machine on its body with great speed then explodes afterward. He then slashed the killing machine in half until it paralyzes on the ground.
----
S2 kept attacking another Type C-K.M forth and back and dodging every threat it gave. The Type-C K.M gave out a strong noise that affected S2 badly. S2 system malfunctions continuously every second the noise kept on.
Operator Ray: S2, your system is hacked by the Type-C K.M! I'll scan and try to clear all of the viruses!
S2: Do it please, it gets worsen... every second...
S2: I can't... I can't... I can't... KEEP THIS ON!!

S2 instantly turned on berserker mode and throw one of her swords towards the K.M. The K.M stopped the noise and immediately got slashed by S2. She kept slashing it in madness until every part of the K.M separated from its original body.
Both of the Type-C K.M is in critical shape. Electricity flickering at their body.
Noven turned off his Berserker mode and S2 calmed down as she turned off hers.
Then, both of the Type-C K.M transformed their shape into two humans. Large-area smoke released by them makes it difficult to see. They can only be seen through the shadows.

( HAHAHAHAHA ) a girl laughing hysterically.

Noven: What just happened...?
Girl: OH, DO YOU THINK YOU BOTH HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT US?! WHAT A JOKE!!!

The smoke becoming clearer, Noven and S2 saw their identical in front of them. Their eyes are all black and red dot pupil.

Boy: THIS IS ONLY JUST A BEGINNING YOU FOOLS!!!
Operator Ray: Warning! Two Type-D Killing Machine detected!
Noven: Standby S2... Operator Ray, request for backup immediately!
Operator Ray: reinforcements are in their way, estimation arrival time is 45 minutes.

A barrier was formed around the land.

Girl: WE SHOULD FIGHT!
Boy: JUST THE BOTH OF US!
Girl: NO NEED TO BE SCARED!
Boy: YES, WE ARE STILL GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY!
Girl: SO, DON'T LET THIS EPIC FIGHT TO BE A WASTE!
Noven: this is going to be bad... I can't use berserker mode yet, I have to wait 10 minutes before using it again...
S2: We will make it if we work together.
Noven: Yes, let's do it together.
S2: Hm.

0