V4. Ch 20. Camping in peace
57 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the brief encounter, we hurried forward.

Now that it was completely clear who runs the party, all petty excuses such as ‘we need to rest’, ‘we need to drink’, and ‘we need to sleep’ were left to the loli kitsune’s whims, no longer being argued by either Bretagne or Elina.

Only when the sun was replaced with the moon did the fox let us lie down on the grass, without even having any sleeping bags or tents set up due to everyone being squeezed dry.

While we were resting (lying like a pile of logs), Elina rolled over to me.

How long do you know her?’ (E)

Since… Remember me setting sail to the East? I met her afterwards.’

That’s… crazy…’ She sighed.

We work with whatever we have…’ Elina pressed her mouth to my ear, involuntarily kissing it. She whispered as quietly as possible, hoping that she will not notice.

Can we somehow get rid of…’ I lightly butted her.

She reads your mind. Even now.’ We glanced at the fox. The fox waved her hand at us.

When I thought that Elina has calmed down, the girl suddenly stood up and started shouting.

Whatever it may be, first I will give it a try! Then, we will still keep on trying!” Elina started pointing somewhere in the goddess’ direction as she made her declaration. ‘Somewhere’, because she didn’t dare actually pointing fingers at the deity.

The deity herself just shrugged it off.

But for some reason, I felt like the fox’s smile was a bit more playful than usually.

It looks like we have some daring human.” She smiled, revealing her canines.

“So. Be. It.” Before I could intercede, the goddess swung her fan at Elina.

But nothing happened.

The he…?” Although I was confused, I decided to take a look at Elina’s status.

Elina of Caliga
Titles: Duchess (inactive); Sweeping Storm (Major bonus to STR and END); Warlord (Minor bonus to WIS); Apprentice Mage (inactive)

Status: STR Enhancement (Failed)

Horrified

Minor Blessing of Diligence (Kioto no Akagi)

[Thanks for not killing her.]

The fox chuckled and stood up.

Sometimes humans are amusing. But this child if right. Instead of idling here, you better to give our mission a try.” Akagi-sama swung the fan, and the next moment the surroundings changed.

We ended up in a different place, making me wonder.

[Couldn’t you just teleport us right in the beginning…?]

“I can waste my time as much as I do want.” The fox started giggling as she looked at me clenching fists and trying to hold my swearing in.

But at least she did help us in the end.


When I started looking around, I noticed some lights far away from us. She teleported us closer to a town, and that shortened the time we’d need.

“Alright, girls, let’s just sleep right now. I REALLY want to rest, especially because we’ll need to…

I see something!” (B)

You surely do, my dear…” I patted the now-agitated Bretagne’s shoulder, hoping that she will not cause any troubles tomorrow.

I realized that my wish was a bit misplaced, when that crazy battleship deployed her gear.

HOLD IT! HOLD IT! HOOOLD IT!” I rushed in front of her.

But sœur?!” (B)

HOOOLD IT! What do you think you are doing?!”

“There are lights ahead! What if there is an enemy camp?” I felt a nervous tick taking over my eyelid.

Hey, Bretagne, did you not consider that it may also be a rural settlement? An outpost? A mining camp? Or just a bunch of travelers sitting around a campfire?

The girl’s expression turned wry and sweat started forming on her forehead.

Do you know what happens to bad girls?” With a slight tint of red on her cheeks, Bretagne lightly shook her head.

Bad girls are…


After executing the punishment, I lied down to rest. Elina and Kasumi lied down on my arms and snuggled. Perhaps they were even satisfied with it, after I asked them to cooperate on making Bretagne use her head more than 0 times.

Meanwhile, in a distance, Bretagne was crying tears of blood as she looked at me being taken over by seemingly happy girls. She held a hastily made tablet: ‘I am a bad girl, I wanted to fire without asking Big Sister’s permission’.

I settled on such an unorthodox punishment after seeing Bretagne’s status change to ‘Jealous’ while I was sharing my ideas with more experienced grandmas Elina and Kasumi.

But despite all that, I somehow got a ding.

+1 Bond

No idea how it works, but as long as the punished is happy.

0