‘Four Sisters MOAR’ No 5.
52 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I call upon you, thee in the depths of Hell!

Thee, who are doomed to suffer for eternity!

Raise thy voice, and turn it into a choir that shall sing of death and suffering thee feel.

Sing of the destruction and desperation that shall fall upon the land of living, those who enjoy live, whilst thee endure tortures!

Sing, like never before!

Sing, so that the demons of Hell start singing with you!

Sing, the praises to the one and only, to the one who shall bring the cleansing fire on the land of living!

Approach the era of extinction, and call upon the impending doom!

Oh, Great Fire, we call upon you, so that you shall bring death and destruction upon my enemy!

E-E-EXPLO-O-OSION!!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM

The air reverberated the echo of explosions, spreading the thunderous roar across the mountain range.

When I looked at my target, I saw that the bedrock around was shattered, and everything was reduced to rubble.

I lowered the Staff of Crimson, and smiled, seeing how my spell worked out.

But my grin of victory was interrupted, and came to an end when I heard a voice.

Seriously…? Mo, in the time you were doing that stupid chant you could’ve fired two more salvos!” My Big Sister, Iowa, started ruffling her hair.

Come on! Wasn’t it cool?!

IT WAS!!!” A whole brigade of miners cheered.

Cool’ does not matter! We were supposed to finish by the lunch!” (IA)

Cool’ is all that matters! It’s either be cool, or go home!” I aimed the staff at Iowa, and turned on the red light.

Ain’t I right, lads?!” I faced the miners, and, to prove my point, bounced a bit, sending a wave from my waist upwards.

The miners’ heads nodded together with my boobs.

See?

Argh…!” Iowa picked up the papers, and started putting marks where the shells landed.

We were in the mountains for one simple reason: we wanted a change of pace. No matter how much of a weapon of war we are, our powers can also be used for peaceful purposes. So we just had a little joyride with firing 4 fun.

Those mountains are rich in minerals and ores, but to get to the sweet sweet ore, you need to pass through the hard bedrock.

That is where 2500 pounds of capped ballistic rounds come in handy.

We take turns firing at the mountain, breaking the bedrock so that the miners could slowly get towards the ore.

And while the brigade was busy clearing up the stone, we four were hanging out. Together with the lord of those lands.

“Hey, Count, where are you going to send this stone?

“To the capital. They will be paving roads all over the kingdom, but first they will pave them in the city.” The count pointed at the carts that were going down the mountains, to the sea.

I wish the work was going a bit faster.” Iowa was putting down the last notes, before she would send the documents to the geologists.

“We are working fast! That’s not our fault we are outputting more than they can handle!” Wisky was looking at the mine under construction. And because she was very concentrated on it, she didn’t notice how one sleazy hand lifted her skirt.

I wasn’t too concerned with the Dragon’s shenanigans, as long as she did her part. And, she did it too well for me to complain.

The count saw the shenanigans too, and wondered.

You lot, how have you ended up here? I have heard you are aliens from another world, but I am curious, what has happened for you to become like this?” He glanced another time at New Jersey, but luckily for her, Wisky still didn’t notice anything weird.

Even as our trashy sister started taking pictures of her panties.

Aliens, ha? Well, we, at least some of us, are indeed Martians.Right, New Jersey?

“Yep.” New Jersey nonchalantly continued her dirty business.

Only then she was caught.

COOME HERE!!!” And while New Jersey was being chased around, I started telling our story.

The story of how we came all the way here.


March 30, 1945. Near Okinawa.

All ships, stand by.” (NJ)

Copy.

Copy.” (WI)

16:08

Enemy aircraft, bearing 107. Prepare to engage.” (NJ)

Can we do something useful for a change…?” (WI)

Nay. Maintain course, and don’t let a single yellow-faced monkey get to the carriers.” (NJ)

I see them! A bunch of Kates, easy prey.

Missouri, stay focused! All ships, fire on my mark!” (NJ)

16:10

Ready… FIRE!” (NJ)

Easy prey, as I said.

Stay focused. Japs are not THAT stupid.” (NJ)

16:11

Incoming! Targets at bearing 100, flying high! All ships, fire dual purpose. And, keep in mind, PROTECT THE CARRIERS!” (NJ)

Yes, yes… I got it… I got it… Returning back to the formation…” (WI)

16:13

More targets incoming.” (NJ)

Yes, sis! Ha! Splashed another one!

Splashed 10 in the meanwhile. Stop fooling around, and focused on that crazy Zero to you 2 o’clock.” (NJ)

Come on, New Jersey, have some fun! It’s not like we won’t get them all!

Missouri. You splashed the Zero? Then, get to it.” (NJ)

Aye…

16:20

Just how many of them are there…?!

Big Sister! Big Sister! They are overwhelming meee!!!” (WI)

Copy. Providing fire support. Stop panicking. Keep it all steady, and we’ll make it.” (NJ)

16:25

Good job, people. This one is over. Restock on ammo and catch some shut eye. Let Big Sister watch it out for you, Little ones.” (NJ)

Thank you, Sis~!

I love you, Big Sister~!” (WI)

1