Chapter 4
1.1k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Making my way back to my camp was both fast and eventful, as I had already taken care of most hostile animals during my crazed sprint earlier today. The sky, however, was already showing signs of getting dark as I had wasted too much daytime while brainstorming.

And so, after preparing and devouring a simple meal to recover any lost energy, I start a fire and sit near it, pen and notebook in hand, looking at the two uncrossed options, bounty hunter and pirate. I sigh disappointedly in myself for my idiocy toward failing to notice something so obvious.

I mean, who the hell said I have to choose one path and stick to it from start to finish, this is my life, my actual life, not some kind of role-playing game, so I can simply do whatever I want.

And so I simply decided that as long as I started in one of the four blue seas, I would start traveling as a bounty hunter once I make it out of this island, I would then steadily build a reputation for myself and gather enough money to buy a ship, once I had a presentable ship that would last me long enough to reach water seven and buy a new one worthy of the waters of the grand-line, I then would need to find and recruit some crew members.

My number one priority is being a navigator, as my basic navigation knowledge would mean I would end up at the bottom of the sea right after crossing reverse mountain or even while crossing it, the second priority being a doctor, as I only knew how to apply basic first aid. I had absolute knowledge about curing illness and diseases or any complicated medical procedure for that matter, not that I was afraid of getting sick thanks to my cyberware enhanced immune system. So it was more of a for the rest of the crew thing than for myself, really. A cook would also be necessary since healthy and delicious food would keep the crew's morale high. High morale was an absolute necessity while spending possibly weeks or months on a ship traveling from one island to the other.

I also need them to be strong enough not to be a liability and not have problematic personalities. I mean, I don't mind quirky people like Luffy's crew. Still, I don't want to sail on the same ship with some murderous asshole who kills and tortures people for fun or some kind of traitorous bitch like black beard.

Once I had both a ship a crew capable of sailing through the grand line, that would be the time for me to raise a pirate a flag and do something big enough to get a decent bounty and then make my way towards the grand line once there I'll try to increase my bounty high enough to be noticed but not too high to where I will have a marine HQ admiral on my ass.

Once I have a high enough bounty, I'll try to keep a low profile and wait for a chance to get myself one of the seven warlords of the sea positions if possible. I will then explore and sightsee paradise at my leisure while trying to build a pirate fleet or something similar.

Once I gathered a large enough force to carve a chunk of the second half of the grand-line for myself, it would be the time for double-crossing the world government again and heading into the new world.

This entire plan, however, was based on me currently being in one of the blues and not the grand line or the calm belt, I don't want to even think about me being in any of those places right now since it would complicate things too much for me, and so I have wisely decided not to think about it and leave this possible headache for my future self.

Having finally set a goal for myself and a long-term plan to achieve it, I then circle both the bounty hunter and pirate words on my notebook, scribble down my strategy, and then flip the page, moving to a blank one.

With the complicated part complete, I then write my knowledge of what I hope is the future since I don't even know what year or date I was sent into.

I start by writing about any event that I can use without messing up the canon too much, as that would mean my future knowledge would become obsolete and deny me one of my biggest advantages in this world.

The first thing I can think of is the defeat of crocodiles in Alabasta, there are a lot of things I can take advantage of there during the chaos, like robbing crocodile's casino and taking over all of his wealth and maybe even the sea stone that he somehow managed get, recruit some of the agents of the baroque works, and it's also the easiest way for me to secure one warlord of the sea positions. However, I'll keep that as a last resort since I want to get the position much earlier so that I can milk it for as much benefit as I can before moving on to the new world.

The next event is the defeat of Enel on the sky island of Skypea, which I intend to visit not only for sightseeing but to get as many dials as I can since they are quite useful. They offer a lot of auxiliary use if not for me then for my crew, not to mention the obscene amounts of gold there, and do something which I'd planned the moment I laid my eyes on the cyberwar that gives shock-immunity during character creation, that's right I'm planning to kill Enel and steal his fruit using one of my all-fruits. To eat it myself or give it to one of my crew members, which I haven't decided yet, so I had to make it to Skypea before the straw hats, though.

Then there was the water seven arc and the thriller park, I didn't intend to interfere during those two events since I had no intention of messing with the world government like that by interfering in their plans to secure the blueprints of the ancient weapon,  pluton,  and there wasn't anything I would gain by interfering in the thriller park events.

And so after having decided on some small goals for me to achieve in the grand line, and decide to postpone any future planning for the future as there is no guaranty that I would be able to able to execute the plans that I already had made, and making any more with the assumption that things will simply work out is quite foolish.

And so, after eating a simple and enormous meal and noticing that it's already nearing the middle of the night, I take out my whisky bottle, fully intending to drink myself to sleep.

 

(Patreon - ( patreon.com/Wicked132 ) - my Patreon for those of you who wish to support my writing or read ahead of my release schedule.)

(Discord server, - ( discord.gg/RDnWBB6jXV ) - or hit me up at - Wicked132#5511 - and I'll add you myself.)

32