Chapter 50
745 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up just as early as yesterday and repeated the same process as well, and half an hour later, I was already outside the town's gates, except no one tried to stop me this time.

I geppoed my way into the place where I fought the fireball flinging lizards and walked from there in a straight line.

It seems that The deeper I went into the forest, the stronger and the larger the animal became, but fortunately or unfortunately (I can't seem to decide), I didn't meet anything with Wilson's level of strength even before he learned the six powers.

The strongest creature I have found so far is a large, colorful, parrot-like bird that had wings sharp enough to cut a tree and half and was strong enough to send fairly large animals flying by simply flapping its wings hard enough.

"pururururu." It was during my fight with the said bird that I heard my den den mushi start ringing.

"Hello," I greeted after picking up the call as I jumped up to dodge the bird's sharp wing.

"Hello, captain. It's me, Elly," came Elly's voice as the snail in my hands morphed to resemble her likeness.

"Oh hey, Elly. What can I do for you?" I asked while constantly dodging the bird's talons and wings. "I'm kind of busy right now," I concluded as I dodged and delivered a punch to the bird's side.

"Sorry to interrupt, captain, but something happened," Elly said and paused as I heard the sound of explosions coming from the snail. "A pirate fleet consisting of three ships just arrived at the island," she concluded with a sigh.

"And is there a reason you and the rest of the crew can't take care of them yourselves?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 'Winson alone should be able to take on a fleet of small fries blue sea pirates. I wonder why they felt the need to inform me about it?' I thought as I sighed, shaking my head.

"That's the thing, captain. This pirate crew is actually from the grand line, and their captain ate one of those special devil fruits you told us about," she said, paused for a second. "The ones you told us we need Haki to defeat," she concluded after taking a second to choose her words.

"It can't be helped. I'll be there shortly," I stated as I hung up the call and put the snail back into my pocket.

"Sorry, buddy. I wanted to play a little longer, but it looks like I have to go," I stated with a smile and then vanished from the area as I made my back to the town while using both Soru and Geppo.

It didn't take me too long to reach the town's gates, but I didn't linger there and headed straight into the direction of the docks.

To say that the docks were a mess would be an understatement. Two ships kept a certain distance from the island and kept barraging the town with cannon shells while the third ship was anchored on the docks, and pirates kept jumping out of it to fight the town's people all around the area.

I ignored it all and made my way to the area that seemed to have the most intense fight taking place inside of it, as I figured that's where my crew will be.

And it seems I wasn't wrong as the first thing I saw once I was there, Laffite, Elly, and bob massacring small fry pirates while Wilson was fighting a man with a particularly large face who was dressed as your stereotypical pirate except all his clothes were pink.

Wilson did not seem to be losing while fighting this ridiculously dressed man, but he didn't seem to be winning either, as what I assumed to be this fleet's pirate captain would turn into pink jelly every time Wilson's fist reached him.

"Why are you bounty hunters getting in my way?" asked the pink pirate captain after Wilson smashed his head into smithereens as it formed back into its original shape.

"I'm only here to take my revenge on the people of this island, and I have no interest in you people," he kept talking as he landed a punch on Wilson, which did absolutely no damage at all.

"As long as you take your leave now and leave me to go about my business, I can forget this whole matter, and I won't come after you for revenge later," He concluded, but Wilson, being Wilson, just ignored him and kept attacking.

"You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy," I said as I made my entrance and landed next to Wilson. "Once this guy starts fighting, he would stop listening," I concluded as I put a hand on Wilson's shoulder.

"And you are?" The pink pirate captain asked with narrowed eyes as he looked at me.

"Don't you know it's rude to ask who someone is without introducing yourself first?" I asked with a smirk and then turned to Wilson. "Let me take care of this big guy," I stated while cracking my knuckles.

"Fighting this guy is more annoying than interesting, so suit yourself," Wilson replied with a shrug and then jumped in to help the rest of the crew fight the small fries.

"Small-time bounty hunters you don't deserve and an introduction," the pink pirate captain said with a snort of disdain. "You might be a little strong, for a bunch of west blue bounty hunters, but I'm someone who ate the jello-jello devil fruit and became a jello human," he stated as he raised his hands and spread them apart dramatically.

"There is absolutely nothing you can do to harm me, neahohoho," he concluded with a loud laugh.

"Is that so?" I asked with a smile. "I'll just have to beat it out of you then!" I stated, then immediately vanished and appeared before him.

I didn't want to waste any time on this guy, so I quickly used my sea stone-coated left arm and smacked him on the head, causing his head to be buried into the ground.

It seems that wasn't enough to put him out of commission as a dozen or so tendrils of jello shot out from beneath me, trying to trap me inside of them. I, of course, saw them coming thanks to my enhanced sense and jumped backward to avoid them.

"Is that sea stone? How the hell can a bunch of blue sea bounty hunters like you get their hands on such a thing?" He asked with a disbelieving tone as he got up from the crater while cradling his bleeding head.

"Oh, it looks like you have more than your devil fruit going for you," I said with an excited smile. "this might be more fun than I thought," I concluded as I launched myself at him again.

 

(Patreon - ( patreon.com/Wicked132 ) - my Patreon for those of you who wish to support my writing or read ahead of my release schedule.)

(Discord server, - ( discord.gg/RDnWBB6jXV ) - or hit me up at - Wicked132#5511 - and I'll add you myself.)

17