Start
1k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Secret

'A huge secret from each other '

I am Alan, I am 25 years old and I recently married.

My wife, she is very beautiful and hot, she can be called the most beautiful woman in my eyes.

We met at college, we started developing feelings for each other and those feelings got deeper untill one day she proposed me to be her boyfriend

She is bold, daring, independent and is ambitious

Her name is Diana and I call her Dia.

She has a voluptuous hourglass figure, she has dark black hair with purple shades and reddish purple eyes which can suck you in them if you stare long enough in them, she has red sexy lips and a perfect shape nose, she also has long legs and thick thighs.

She is very good at sports too and has played in national team once but left soon for unknown reasons.

I am also very handsome and I had a lot of girls trying to be in relationship but I politely refused all.

What little weird was that after I and Dia met , I never recieved any confessions and those girl who tried to flirt with me were all absent since then I don't really know what was happening but it had nothing to do with me so I didn't care much and continue doing what I have been.

After I started dating Dia, I came to know her more, she likes to be in-charge of everything like a dominant ruler and sometimes it gets a little excessive like time when she pays even for my food I am going to purchase, like opening the door of car, gate,etc. for me to go first and spoiling me at times , it gets a bit embarassing.

It's like she is the man not me but I try to be more manly like refusing her to pay, refusing her but I noticed how she sometimes gets irritated when I refuse her like she has not heard NO from anyone since birth and always do what she wants but still she supress herself and let me be.

She is very understanding though.

But sometimes she can be irrational also like she is very possessive of me and does not allow anyone to touch me than necessary even in same gender.

There was a time when she flatly and angrily told my best friend Karl to not get too close to me.

Me and Karl could only show wry smile as we both knew her nature.

She is like an Alpha.

An Alpha who is obsessed and possessive over its mate

I like her attitude a lot

Though I still had some doubt about her overprotective attitude sometimes.

So we started dating and after two years, when I was thinking of proposing her to marry me, she proposed me first.

I was a bit disappoint as I can't even proposed her first but I didn't dwell much and happily accepted her proposal.

We both went to my parents first and both my parents agreed easily while smiling which I don't know why, maybe because they knew of us and I didn't hide anything.

Although my twin sister and my older sister were quite opposed to it which I don't know why as we didn't had much interaction with each other but they looked ready to attack Dia but well, I don't care as I only need my parents agreement.

Then when I asked her about her parents, she told me that she is orphan and I got sad about it and told her to not worry and give her motivational though at that time I failed to notice her obsessed look in her eyes.

Oh and if you dont know how I look like , I am 5'8" and have white hair and greenish blue eyes which are even deeper than Dia and have perfect face and body that I made by continous gym and exercise and even though I am 24 I look like 18. 

We married later and now it's been over 6 months and we both graduated from college and I am finding a job and so is she.

She said that we will be moving to her house as it's quite big and good.

I wanted to refuse her but I couldn't as she didn't listen to my protest.

I gave up and moved to her house which was actually quite a big mansion and looked very luxurious like for rich people, a bit suspicious but I decided to ask later.

But I didn't know that she was hiding something deep from me

------------------------

Diana POV

I am Diana who studies in a university and am just a normal human.

From outside though,

But my actual identity is that I am a Vampire.

Not just any Vampire but a Vampire Progenitor who is above all Vampires and even Vampire royalty must bow to me.

I can be called their ancestor and am very strong, strong to the point that I can even distort space and travel between it and easily destroy pretty much anything in this galaxy (not sure about other galaxies)

I can easily kill gods and I killed a few when I was young.

I am immortal so I don't age and time do not apply to me.

I can be called one of the most supreme existence in the universe and I am seriously not bluffing it.

I came to earth and found out humans who looked very similar to us, just that they are ordinary people with not even basic powers a being should have, the only difference between low beasts and them is that they have intellect, but many beasts have intellect so they are just a bottom species in universe, they also do not have fangs in mouth, instead have something they call canines, they don't have any of our trait.

I ordered vampires not to invade but rather mix with humans as I wanted fun.

I am for most of the time bored and I can't find anything worth interesting to me.

Their blood is a delicacy to us even though how they are.

So many vampires decided to mix in with humans and some royals and nobles too.

But I still didn't find anything interesting and their blood though tasty but I still didn't find it worth my interest.

I decided to leave for some time and to live like a human for some time and I enrolled in a school which was also boring, which was like a drama to me but I tried my best be like human then I graduated from school and entered a good university according to humans.

I was still bored and was craving something to interest me but I couldn't just find anything, i was thinking of going back to my home planet when I found HIM.

He was someone who stole my everything just from a single meeting with him.

My heart would beat faster than anytime whenever I am near him, his eyes are most beautiful thing I saw in my life till now and I can say it is countless times beautiful than any priceless treasures I have known for their beauty.

I feel attracted towards him like him being a magnet and me being iron nails, 

I knew for sure that this is love and I fell for someone.

ME ?

I tried to supress this feeling but it increases more and more evey time I see him, meet him, talk to him.

I love Him.

I adore Him.

I need Him for myself.

I love his looks, I love his smell, I love his eyes which are very mystical and I love just everything of him , the way he talks , walks, looks and even the WAY HE BREATHES.

I JUST LOVE HIM.

From then on I started getting obsessed with him slowly and just stalked him pretty much everywhere he was ,I wanted to know everything about him as even my curiousity mixed with my new love, even at night while he was sleeping, I can't take my eyes off him for a second, though I was a little embarrassed about someone like me stalking him but I just made excuses like my curiousity and whatnot.

I could easily force him to satisfy my lust but what I felt was not only lust but pure love and my concious did not agree to hurt him for my selfishness.

I was a bit shocked about myself as I was counted in one of the most selfish being alive.

But I can't hurt him and I also want to gain his love and I have a bit of pride as a supreme being that also tells me that I don't need petty tricks to get someone's love.

So I also don't use my powers on him.

There were some humans who tried to flirt with him in order to mingle with him .

When I saw that I was so angry that I could have blown a whole planet at that time but I controlled my anger and took care of them the very next day.

I am a very possessive person and very selfish.

But I can blow away my selfishness when I am with him.

Even if he asks me to give him my most priceless treasures I will give it to him without batting an eye on it as long as I can seee him happy.

Every moment I spend with him is a bliss to me and I am sure I am never going to get tired of it even at eternity.

I want to be with him forever.

I take care of him every time I am with him, though he seems a little reluctant sometimes but I still do it .

Sometimes I get irrational and irritated when I hear him say NO but I still supress my aura from coming out so as not to scare him and make him hate me.

The thought of him hating me pains me to my very existence!

So I can't risk it and let him be sometimes.

I dont even like his so called best friend Karl (human) to be close with him as I have seen many times where men can have relationship but if I kill him, Alan is sure to get suspicious so I could only warn him.

Ahh! So annoying, even when I am such a supreme existence I can't even kill a human, I can hypnotize Alan to forget him but I don't wish to use any magic in my love life.

One more thing is that I am a purely dominating and a sadist though I have never let anyone touch me as I consider myself above them.

The only person who has ever touched me besides me is Alan and his touch is so soothing and cooling.

💓

I just love him.

We started dating what these humans called it, though my main motive was just to marry him and be bound with him as humans say that marrige bounds two people together forever.

I after some years propose him and he accepts it even though he clearly wanted to be the first to propose but I couldn't control myself.

Sorry Alan .

Well it doesn't matter in the vast universe that whether you are male or female so no worries.

I am quite an Alpha huh,

Just like one of those from the tribes of Barintron Star.

I met his parents and family and they agreed easily which made me happy as I didn't wanted to hypnotise them to agree.

I felt like I knew his sisters but I don't remember and ignore it.

After that we moved to my mansion which I told my subordinate to prepare.

Honestly I told them to make an average house but those twerps...I will kill a few of them later.

Though Alan didn't get any suspicious ideas of it even though he was quite reluctant if my idea but I didn't listen him as I am the in-charge here and it is my responsibility to take good care of him.

Me, being more strong should naturally take care of him as it might hurt my non existent pride if I couldn't.

I don't want to reveal my identity to him as he might not like it even though it is just one of trillion of possibilities but idc, as I can't take risks with him.

He is practically my second heart and my medicine for my mind and heart.

I have ordered my subordinate to create or either purchase a company as I going to be in same company as him.

Even though I don't like this idea but he is persistent of earning money when the whole treasury is with him all time.

But I will co-operate with him for his happiness.

Now its nearly one year after our marrige but soon I started to discover something which surprised me to my core when I was just playing with my powers that I saw Alan through my eyes scanning randomly and what I saw was...

Announcement
br />

{A/N: Hi, it is my first story and first time writing, I like the idea of world traveling and futuristic settings, there are many tags I want to add but alas I can't add more than limit ,

Updates are not fixed, may be regular sometimes maybe irregular

This novel is for me to improve my writing skills and read few chapters to get a basic outline of story if you don't like first chapter , though it is entirely up to you guys 

Enjoy

:)

}

26