Becoming Rank-1 Mage
512 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Becoming Rank-1 Mage

One month has passed since then and tomorrow is my 1st Birthday.

Mom and Dad seems pretty excited about it, so am I .

But my reason for excitement is completely different from them. 

My reason is because I feel like I am going to breakthrough to the 1st Rank of being a Mage.

I have been filling my body veins with Mana since birth and I can pretty much sure that it is quite strong .

So my foundation is stable and smooth, maybe it's also because of my restriction .

I am sure that I just needed a little bit of push and I am done. 

I am also doing light stretching for months now and I think I can be ready for exercise from next year. 

In this world there are 15 Months and each Month has 30 days.

And my birthday is on 16th day of 12th month.

I am quite happy that my so far my journey is smooth. 

-------------------------------

Next Day 

"Happy Birthday dear!"

"Happy Birthday dear!"

Mom and Dad said to me as soon as I woke up, they took me in their arms and told me some stories.

I just giggled time to time to let them know that I was enjoying.

They spent the entire day with me playing  and even took me outside for the first time. 

I was amazed by the scenery in front of me as I saw the setting sun behind the mountains and sky was very clear, clear of any pollution.

The stars were lightly visible due to the presence of sun 🌄 but it look fantastic!

Imagine a setting sun in meadows accompanied by millions of Stars surrounding it. 

Truly Marvelous!

I etched this beautiful scenery in my mind. 

I returned home and it was night time 🌃 and Mom and Dad went to sleep after putting me in crib. 

I acted to sleep and they left after sometime and slept as well. 

I opened my eyes and sat ,

'Today I will breakthrough to Rank 1'.

I start circulation of mana inside my veins untill it gets full and then I start to compress the Mana in my veins to thin lines so that it can becomes same like veins of body .

I feel nearer and near to breaking through and a hot feeling is surging from my depth like it wants to break free , soon that feeling started increasing.

*Crack*!*Creak*!

Cracking sounds could be heard from my body as I was absorbing more Mana and stabilising simultaneously.

*Fwoosh*!!

A refreshing feeling spread from abdomen to my whole body.

"Sigh".

A refreshing sigh escaped my mouth , I was feeling very cool at this moment and my body felt a lot lighter. 

If previously I could do exercise for an hour now I am confident that I can do for more than 2 hours of exercise.

I feel very energetic and excited.

"Finally I broke through Rank 1".

'Though I wonder if my speed is ok'.

If someone with basic knowledge of magic heard him right now , he would be speechless for sure .

'Haah I guess I will sleep for now'.

------------------------------

Next Morning

I woke up and after doing daily things , I started crawling in my house to the book shelf where there were books .

I wanted to know more about this world .

I came near bookshelf and was about to read books when my mom caught me .

"Alan what are you doing here baby, let's go I will take you to see your dad".

'Looks like I won't be able to read '.

We came to the outside where dad was doing his training with sword .

More like he was training his arm strength as he was swinging sword up and down. 

He notices our presence and waves at us .

"Alan, Rebecca what are you doing here ?"

Dad asks while smiling,

"Today I am going to show Alan how his dad trains and be sure to look good dear".

Mom while taunting ,

"Humph, I always looks good but since Alan is here today I will show you some tricks I learnt in past".

Dad then did some sword tricks which some of them were amazing seriously like juggling and etc. .

And lastly he did something which interested me,

He bought a huge rock and tossed it in sky with his massive strength.

A normal human in my old world would not have been able to even lift it which he three so easily.

Then he moved his sword towards thr rock and I saw his sword and hands glow in a green light , that light was definitely not mana I am familiar with so it can only be Ki.

It is very different from mana, even their structure is different from one another.

"Haha , how was it Alan?" 

I made some noise to response them .

"Do you see how strong is your dad!"

They chattered like this for some tine and soon night came.

I tried to find the energy that dad was using that is Ki , I tried it for a long time but was not able to use it so I gave up on it for now and decided to rest.

The possibility of me not being able to use Ki is just ridiculous as I know myself much better than anyone else.

----------------------------

Some weeks passed and in these weeks I always tried to use Ki but was still not able to use it. 

I am quite dissatisfied but I cannot haste as I am only 1 year old baby. 

So I better not be too arrogant about myself. 

Though I have been doing light exercise daily and absorbing mana to increase my vessel capacity also.

-----------------------------------------

2 years later 

I am now 3 years old and can speak and walk normally, 

When I first spoke my parents were very happy and obviously I spoke when I thought it was appropriate age for children to speak though I had to face a lot of difficulties when making postures to speak my mind.

Same happened when I started walking I was easily able to walk because of my developing muscles and bones. 

Today I was going to watch dad again. 

I started watching Dad everyday as I want to see how he uses Ki and how I will be able to use Ki. 

I imitate whatever he does at night in my room but always fail so I concluded it must have some conditions to satisfy first in order to use Ki. 

Dad also thinks that I have interest in swords and so he made a wooden sword for me to play with but what he does not know that I practice with that sword daily at night. 

I practice either by swinging it to increase my arm force or ,

Either by using mana to cover sword and make it heavy .

I also try to use Mana to make sword sharper 

But mana enchantment is not as easy as it seems it requires a lot of my focus 

By the way the moment I turned Rank 1 Mage I could easily acess mana from surroundings and use it for myself, though currently I don't use any magic as it will caught by mother who is a mage and I don't know her rank.

I would not have focused this much even on my University Exams that I was focusing on it 

What a life of 3 year old kid .

But since it's for my future I must develop this attitude to train daily so it becomes a habit of mine .

I asked Dad to teach me to cut Rock in two like him in childish voice but all he replies is while laughing and saying I am too young to even think about it now .

Anyways I should try doung practice myself for some time and ask him again .

Maybe he will see my determination and teach me something though. 

Well, even if dad does not I can practice mana .

Oh and for Mana I am trying to break through Rank 2 but it still looks far for me .

Mom also tells me about the world and her adventure at some nights when she comes to make me sleep in room .

Yes I have separate room .

Mom and Dad were worried at first but seeing I did not made a fuss they thought it was okay for me. 

Thank goodness I didn't hace to sleep with them. 

I wonder what Dia is doing ? 

{A/N: If my novel interests you, be sure to give my novel a 💖 and also comment your opinions and suggestions that I can use for next chapters}

18