Rank-4 Mage and ∞’s Mystery
266 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rank-4 Mage and ∞'s Mystery

----------------

Alan POV

It's been a few days since I went to the library of this kingdom.

I have been not going out for the past few days as I am feeling really close to forming my own mana core and I am just too excited to reach Rank-4 Mage and as for Norton,

I have been sending him to bring food to my room and all the other minor chores which he does very happily,

After I reach Rank-4 , I will be heading to the Holy Waterfall to boost up my Holy element.

-------------------

Few days later

Alan POV

Huff huff huff 

urgh

I am currently undergoing the process to form a perfect Mana Core in my solar plexus.

I have to be very careful at this step as this step will decide my foundation for the future and if it is formed unstable, it will hinder me in the future to reach the top.

I don't really know since when had I become so determined to gain strength but it is a good and soft feeling inside me.

I am currently gathering all the mana in my body that have been scattered all over the body parts and I am also absorbing the mana from my surroundings,

I have come to a near forest and in a abondoned cave which was empty.

I didn't want to advance there as the King or Queen might find the excessive mana in the surroundings abnormal and I dont know of others who might want to hinder me from advancing for whatever reason they have.

I made Norton search for this cave while I was training.

He came quite bloodied that day and I wonder if he killed anyone to get this cave,

Well anyways ,

I am gathering all the mana in my body and condensing it to a dot at my solar plexus.

I close my eyes and I feel like I am in a black void like space that is expanding to ∞.

And I feel like I am the singularity present in this space all alone.

I feel like all the physics and science I know of breaks at this point and I have infinite energy, infinite mass, infinite knowlege, infinite senses, everything is infinite.

It defies my logic of nothing being infinite but I cannot deny this current feeling and it opened many possibilities for me to research on.

I felt like I am not alive and at the same time I felt like it is the greatest day that I have felt so alive in my life.

My brain 🧠 feels everything and nothing.

I want to know about everything happening but my brain cannot.

I feel the strongest there exist and at the same time I feel vulnerable.

I want to stay here longer and process everything but I can't, as my mind cannot process everything here as of now.

And I feel a hot feeling coming down from my solar plexus.

It feels hot and at the same time it also feels cool.

I am soon feeling a refreshing and natural feeling and I remember this feeling very well from my past experience that I have advanced to Rank-4 Mage .

As soon as my attention diverts , I am back to the cave or more importantly where the cave used to be and now there is nothing but plains .

The ground had huge holes and all the trees 🌲 in front were now no more.

"MASTER!!"

I heard Norton screaming for me.

I saw him running towards me with teary eyes 👀.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Master, when you were meditating , suddenly there was a huge earthquakes and many bulidings fell and the cave where you were also got destroyed to oblivion.

Many people were panicking and I came to search for you but I just couldn't reach you because of how weak I am"

Norton said these lines while gritting his teeth hard and obviously feeling incompetent and the crying face of his now gone and only anger could be seen which seem to be directed at his own inability.

"Norton, you should not be so hasty in the process of gaining strength as the path is long and many hardships are there in front of you and you must remain calm in all situations and not let your anger be control of you , you must build a stable foundation if you want your future to ve smooth and I have been observing you hastiness over the past few days and if you learnt something then you should strive more to achieve it but remember to remain calm"

I again make up some bullshit suiting the situation and spat it to Norton to maintain my image as I don't want him to think that this all happened because of me wanting to remain at that place a bit longer.

Now that I remember, I can't seem to remember anything at all about that place but feel like I know it subconciously.

After hearing me Norton eyes were widened and he seems to comprehend something from it and just stare at me blankly..

What? 

Looks like he got blanked out in front of me ..

We just stay like this for at least 40 minutes then I was getting impatient about what does he want.

I decided to talk 

"What happened Norton?"

Norton jolts and cane back from his trance like state and I could see his eyes which seemed more calm and mature than before and all the anger from before gone replaced by calmness.

Well just kidding, I can't see a dirt from his eyes much less calmness but I just wanted to speak something cool to you ;)

"Yes Master, I understand and I apologise to fail at such a low step and almost falling to the abyss of my anger, if not for you , I would have fallen in this abyss , you are truly....."

He gazes at me with reverence and respect.

Well, what abyss is he talking about? 

"Okay, let's go back"

"Yes Master".

-------------------

In the countryside

There was a baby girl nearly 1 year old in a house and was just sitting with closed eyes but suddenly she opened her eyes and gazed at certain directon.

Rose POV

"So you have Finally taken your first step to reach there Alan..."

"It was so powerful, if not for me suppressing the aura in this planet, one of those rats might have sniffed you , well not like they would dare to come for you with me being present here,, still I don't want to take any risks, my love"

"I will always protect you and love you my Dear Alan"

-----

The baby girl just smiled broadly with hearts forming in her eyes which looked sharp and not something a heart should form, the eyes looked cruel and dangerous but with those Hearts, it looked more omniious somehow.

------

*Trembling**Trembling*

'What the heck was that chill, it felt more chilling than the previous ones and I didn't expect to feel it again 

Calm down , it must be related to my restriction, yeah that's right? Haha..

--------

In a far away place which was away from planet where Alan was, it was so far that many multiverse could not coverup the distance.

There was a large planet alone in an isolated system .

It looked quite mysterious and indescribable.

There was a place in the planet which was surrounded by a gas whose colour was not something that could fall in category of colour and it was an entirely new colour and it surrounded a figure fully and it was impossible to tell what and whose figure it was.

"So you are finally born.....

I could feel your existence.....

But your presence is too weak for me to find you.....

No matter I have waited since even before time immemorial......

So a few eons are nothing....."

The figure said very creepily and it was hard to find the gender of the voice by voice only.

------------

{A/N: Updates may become a bit irregular due to my work so please be patient.

And for the readers who are thinking that Alan is getting strong too fast, 

I plan on finishing this world a bit fast since I have many other worlds to write and it may also be possible that the strongest here in this low rank planet might be the weakest on a higher rank planet so... Don't forget to give my novel a 💖 and also comment}

10