Prologue: The Day She Summoned Her Familiar
220 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Summoning Magic.

It is an exclusive magic that is passed down between generations of the royal family.

There are five types of magic—four of which are named after the elements of fire, water, wind, and earth respectively. The fifth one is a designated category for magics that is outside the four standard types of magic and are only unique to certain individuals, families, or clans.

In other words, Bloodline Magic. Summoning Magic is simply one of those to be categorized as such.

To summon familiars that will aid or fight for his/her contractor, that was the function of Summoning Magic that was passed down between generations of the Royal House of a certain kingdom. Familiars that are called forth can be vary from [Magical Beasts] to [Heroes] depending on the capacity or ability of the magician.

Magician [Master] and Familiar [Servant], together they are seen as the symbol of power and pride of a certain country across the entire continent.

The year is 1422 LE.

The promised land at the south east—here in Alistel, a new era shall begin.

And now—

Standing before me is a single Familiar [Servant].

Black were his eyes.

Otherwordly were his clothes.

The one who answer to my Summoning Ritual, the one who will help me to prosper the name of the Royal House of Alistel—the descendant of the Third Prince who disappeared in "a far away place" a thousand years ago.

The majestic and handsome person that will bring change and rule this kingdom together with me.

My soon-to-be-spouse.

"...."

Indeed. I did not summon a powerful [Magical Beast] like a [Dragon] nor a mighty [Hero] that excels in martial prowess.

Rather, I wished with all my heart for a [Hero] that knows how to govern a kingdom, a person who is knowledgeable in every aspect of running a country like Alistel.

"..."

At the same time, I also added my own preference in the mix; tall, handsome, and charming.

Yet—

"...Excuse me?"

"Y-Yes?"

Why?

"Where is this place?"

"..."

Why is it that the [Hero] which I summoned turns out to be your average-type of guy?

3