Chapter 1
408 9 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Howl......Hoarse......"

The little monster that had just landed also found Abel, the face of an insect-like howl, and actually showed a human flicker and bounced toward Abel. (Never mind this sentence, it's pathetic, it makes me mad!)

And then, Poptun, he fell to the ground.

Boom! What a disgrace!

Abel covers his face, the little monster in front of him is plain sight, can be said to have lost the face of the void.

At least it was also his first monster, Abel bent down reluctantly, and picked up the hissing little monster, and the first feeling when he started was that it was very light and light.

Apart from hissing in his mouth, the little monster is remarkably gentle in other ways.

[The Empty Predato]

Category: void

Status: birth

Potential: Euclid

Strength: 0.7 (human standard 1)

Speed: 1.1 (human standard 1)

Endurance: 0.6 (human standard 1)

Energy: 0.6

Loyalty: 100 (Absolute loyalty, and no loyalty diminishes in any case)

Capabilities: Not Activated

Description: Eat it! Then evolve! One of the deadliest creatures in the void, growing! Constantly adapting! Whenever it encounters obstacles, it always evolves new and more effective countermeasures! Until it becomes the most terrifying presence in the universe!

"Howl......Is that a bad word?"

Abel twitched her mouth and looked eagerly at the little monster in her arms. The little creature winks and hocks, and doesn't understand why Abel looks at him with such a wink.

"Since you're a vanity predator, you'll be called Kazik."

"hoarse~"

Hearing Abel give it its name, Katzker waved his forearm cheerfully, his mouth occasionally hissing.

Soon, the new creature was a bit tired, a mantis-like body curled in Abel's arms, finding a comfortable position to sleep in.

After he fell asleep, Abel gently put him on the floor.

[Ding! The novice teaching task is complete! Rewards: Five-star fit card! Pawn of the Raiders! ]

When the sound of the system is over, Abel has a card in front of her eyes and a pair of oddly shaped purple sickles that, in addition to their grip, resemble the claws of a hollow predator!

"The system, the sickle is easy to understand, but what is this five-star fit card for?"

Abel played with the knife for a while, then picked up the card in the air and asked.

[Using a affinity card allows the host to acquire the ability of a monster. Different levels of fit cards affect how much acquisition capacity is. Five-star Fit Card, can make the host perfect access to a monster's ability, and form an associated relationship, every time the strength of the monster, the strength of the host will be increased! But the power of the monster is compromised, and the host is unaffected! Note: The effect is not effective on monsters, that is, the strength of the host does not produce any change on the monsters)]

After listening to the system, Abel finally understood what the card was for.

"Wait! If I use this five-star fit card with Kazik, does that mean I have the potential at the Euclid level as well? Unestimated upper limit?"

[ Yes, host. ]

"Good! Use a five-star affinity card!"

Hearing this, Abel did not hesitate to use a five-star match card.

The flashpoint disappears, and Abel feels that she and Kazick have developed some sort of mysterious bond, followed by a warm current that seems to flow down the muscle line.

"This......"

Abel tried running a few paces, and the sudden improvement in his physical attributes caused him to feel like he could not even keep up.

[Abel]

Category: human

Strength: 1.8 (1.1+0.7)

Speed: 2.2 (1.1+1.1)

Endurance: 1.5 (0.9+0.6)

Energy: 0.6 (0+0.6)

Source Currency: 0 (available by completing tasks or recycling items)

Weapons: Pawn of the Defiant

Monster: The Empty Predator-Five Star Match]

After checking his attributes, Abel lingered for a moment in the breeding space, and was driven back to the real world.

In a slightly damp and dark cave, the air suddenly cracked open a dark, dark mouth two or three meters high, and Abel emerged from the crack, which then quickly closed away.

As soon as he left the breeding space, Abel looked around and once again determined that he was alone in the cave, the thought of summoning Kazick came to mind.

Right! It's easy to summon a monster in space with just one heart.

Oh!

The air was torn apart again, this time only half a meter high.

"It seems the size of the aisle is about size."Abel tell yourself.

0