Chapter 3
199 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because all his attention to a monster who human shape (form) above the waterfall!

Blue skin, muscular muscles like concrete, back and waist, and the tall body more terrifying than any bear, just a back can make one terrify.

Now, like the pandas below, the beast kept catching fish below.

"I'm bawling, why is the fat green here!?"

Abel's heart fluttered because the one he couldn't see in front of him was the Hulk in the Marvel world!

After consideration, Abel decided to leave. Hulk, these fools will run to it!

Does God know if its brain will heat up and slap you to death?

Come to think of it, before leaving, Abel didn't see the grizzly bears in the water with a sad look in his eyes.

Grizzly bears are solitary animals. It is the lord of the forest and has a very strong sense of territory. It will never share territory with other large creatures, and both are inactive. But for now, a few adult grizzlies bears nest together, picking up some of the Hulk's leftover roots and food. As for the reason... it doesn't need to be said.

Seeing a few giant beasts living peacefully on the stream, Abel thought for a moment and chose to go downstream.

......

It's getting dark.

In front of a simple tent made of branches and leaves, Abel took the Void Reaver's two claws and lightly touched them. The sharp blade ignited sparks, igniting the long-prepared tillage.

"Complete!"

The campfire problem was solved, and the next thing was food.

Bang! Bang!

Suddenly, two objects fell in front of Abel one after another.

Abel saw a squirrel and a pheasant both dead, and the neck seemed to have been cut by a sharp blade, it was killed in one stroke, very simple.

Then another object fell from the top of the tree, but it fell like a leaf with almost no sound.

"Boom~"

"Good job."

Abel patted Kazik on the head, he noticed that there were many small animals in the forest, so when he set up camp, he asked Kazik to catch it.

“This is mine,” said Abel, pointing to the squirrel on the ground.

"Xixi!"

Kazik immediately became excited, and its sharp forelimbs waved around. Being a nihilistic creature, even as a newborn, it is very eager to hunt, because only by eating it can it grow.

The body was only the size of a puppy and rushed in front of the squirrel. With a swipe of its sharp front paws, the squirrel opens its belly, then directly rips it off, eating very quickly and eating half of its body. blink of an eye.

"Um...forget it."

Abel wanted to eat it further so as not to attract predators with the smell of blood, but Kazik's eating speed was too fast, and Abel gave up.

1