Prologue.
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

«My sense of Presence is Negative!» is a story of familiar to plot to many. Here, we have a main character that doesn't gain any attention at all and I had the impulse to write something prior to imaginations and I had a little note on how everything should flow. 

Chapters would not yet begin, I, the author has some issues to fix currently and I have a tight schedule but hey! No one told me if it wasn't okay. (Author bashing her head against her pillow as she throws her pen away.)

–A/N; Prologue has been rewritten.–

Like any stories out there, truck-kun ended my life. The life of a loner and low presence one, was ended after a truck came coming towards me during a chain accident. 

Before that event, I was reading a story I bought from the store. It was a story about a man who had multiple past lives and was given the chance to remember one last life after another during events. The setting of that story was on an alternate Earth with the presence of gates, towers and monsters from another dimension. 

Gale Punishment left me satisfied after I reached the end and it made me want for more. 

And fast forward ----»»

The lonely loner like me who's presence was like those of a shadow, died and transmigrated. 

Into a body in the story I held with satisfaction, was a story of unease of secrets. Into this new life as Vain Yuki, I found out that circulating around this family was deep dark skeletons in the closets. 

But that's all aside, those are not the problem I'm currently facing...

It seems that my presence have descended and ended negative, and I found out one of my close relative was a yandere and was very obsessed with me. I also found out that I have taken over the villain's place as well. 

What's with the weird chunni nickname you guys are giving me? Oi, don't! Hero-san, don't you dare point at me with your holy nefarious sword of death, it isn't funny!

—I'm just continuing my legacy of writing stories yet all of you guys misunderstood. Like I said multiple of times, these are all fiction! Not the fucking reality! 

0