Chapter 13 Violent Black Viper
237 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 33 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/NetherExalt

Line Break

His goal was just a Spirit Beast with a life span of about seven hundred years. There was no need to go deep. At the outermost periphery, it was completely enough.

At night, he found a relatively safe location and chose to camp. Then he sprinkled the medicine powder for preventing Spirit Beasts from attacking him at night which he bought in Suotuo City.

With the passage of time little by little. Su Cheng never fell asleep. It was really difficult for a person to fall asleep alone in this dangerous wilderness. Su Cheng just closed his eyes and regained some energy. After a while, he would open his eyes to check the surroundings.

The forest at night was always more terrifying, and many Spirit Beasts that are active at night began to move quietly.

It was midnight. Su Cheng still wasn’t asleep. He looked at a Violent Black Viper staring at him. Seeing this scene, Su Cheng let out a cold sweat and quickly prepared to meet it.

But because it was too dark now, he couldn't see exactly what kind of snake the other party was. As a last resort, he could only use the system's Detection Eye to check the other party's attributes.

[Violent Black Viper]

[Age: 701 Years Old]

After seeing the attributes detected by the Detection Eye, Su Cheng's eyes flashed with light. This Spirit Beast has the right age and suitable attributes, and it is also a rare Violent Black Viper.

In fact, the black viper is a relatively common snake-like Spirit Beast. Before, when Su Cheng planned which Spirit Beast should become his Spirit Ring, he listed the Black Viper among his goals.

Although the black viper is common, it is not weak.

The one in front of Su Cheng is a variant of the Black Viper, the Violent Black Viper. It is said that snakes of this type are extremely poisonous.

This snake cannot be compared to other poisonous Spirit Beasts. Even a Demon Spider isn’t its match. After all, this snake is probably one of the most powerful vipers, powerful enough to be called “The King of Vipers”, and Su Cheng just encountered one today unexpectedly.

It seemed that it had noticed the excitement of Su Cheng, and the Violent Black Viper which was about to attack became cautious. Of course, its caution is in fear that the prey in front of it will escape. After all, although it always has strong instantaneous explosive power and deadly toxicity, it also has the common shortcomings of most snake Spirit Beasts, that being a lack of endurance.

Once the prey escapes, if it does not catch up within a period of time, it will take a lot of time to track it, so now this Violent Black Viper is cautious.

After studying with Yu Xiaogang for such a long time, Su Cheng naturally understands the habits of the Violent Black Viper. If he cannot fight this guy, it is best to delay the time until its physical strength is exhausted and win. The odds can be greatly improved.

With the Violent Black Viper approaching little by little, Su Cheng also began to slowly retreat, seeming to find that the prey in front of him was terrifying him, which made the Violent Black Viper even more unscrupulous.

Then, the speed of its approach suddenly accelerated.

"Papa!"

The sound of a tree branch breaking in the quiet air suddenly came.

Then the sizzling sound of breaking the air suddenly came from both sides. Before the Violent Black Viper could react, dozens of sharp bows and arrows shot in the direction of the Violent Black Viper.

Although most of it was blocked by the sharp scales of the black viper, one of them pierced into the opponent's soft flanks.

Seeing this scene, Su Cheng shook his fist and succeeded. Fortunately, he set a trap before.

"Hiss!" The Violent Black Viper let out a painful hiss, and then rushed towards Su Cheng, ignoring the sharp arrow stuck in it.

In fact, these sharp arrows in Su Cheng all have poison smeared on them. If they are ordinary Spirit Beasts, they will be affected more or less, but the Violent Black Viper in front of him is itself a poisonous creature, and it has strong poison resistance, enabling it to ignore the poison.

Seeing this scene, Su Cheng hurriedly possessed his Martial Spirit, and then quickly retreated. However, the speed difference between the two sides was a bit big. It didn't take long for the Violent Black Viper to catch up. Seeing this scene, Su Cheng raised his hand and a silent sleeve arrow shot out instantly, aimed at the big mouth of the blood basin of the Violent Black Viper.

"Zheng!"

The Violent Black Viper, which realized the danger, closed its mouth instantly. Although it closed in time, the Hidden Arrow still hit it.

The sharp arrow pierced its epidermis and flew past its scales.

A small scar appeared on the head of the Violent Black Viper.

Seeing “Sleeve Arrow’s” performance, Su Cheng was a little surprised. It was indeed a hidden weapon created by Tang San. Its power was amazing, and it was not comparable to those ordinary weapons.

The Violent Black Viper at this time only felt pain, making it fall into a little trance. Of course, it did not die, but another Hidden Arrow appeared in front of its eyes, without any reaction, its eyes were directly pierced by the Hidden Arrow.

"Hi!!!" The Violent Black Viper hissed loudly..

Seeing this scene, Su Cheng knew that now was an opportunity, and now he had the last Hidden Arrow left. As long as it hit the snake’s vitals, it would be killed instantly.

Su Cheng can also seek stability. Now that the Violent Black Viper has been seriously injured, as long as he maintains a safe distance and does nothing, he will win when the snake is unable to survive.

Moreover, Su Cheng knew that the Violent Black Viper could spray a deadly toxin. This toxin has a very strong corrosive effect. Even if he is accidentally contaminated with a little bit, it is very likely to fall. So as long as it continues to drag on, it will be a big deal for Su Cheng. The advantages should outweigh the disadvantages.

However, Su Cheng did not choose this, but launched the last arrow, which accurately hit the snake’s abdomen.

In any case, the Star Dou Great Forest is still too dangerous for him, if possible, it is better to kill the opponent first and leave here, as if he continues to toss like this, he will inevitably encounter some difficult Spirit Beasts.

"Hiss~"

Su Cheng was right. After making a weak cry, the Violent Black Viper slowly fell down.

A Yellow Spirit Ring gradually appeared on top of its head. Seeing this scene, Su Cheng dared to slowly walk over.

Fortunately, this time Tang San gave him a sleeve arrow, otherwise, he wouldn’t have been able to fight this Violent Black Viper.

But this time, Su Cheng was lucky. The snake fell for his trap, otherwise, the outcome would have been uncertain.

The Violent Black Viper is a Spirit Beast that focuses on attack power. So, even if its attack power is the best, its endurance and defence will not be.

3