Chapter 18 Heavy Pressure Training
235 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 37 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/NetherExalt

Line Break

Su Cheng did not hesitate, and looked at it after taking it.

The training content above is very simple, most of which are physical training and some training for him. Although it looks very simple, it is actually very effective. However, the intensity is really not great, and Su Cheng can easily complete it.

Since he was dissatisfied, Su Cheng said: "Master, the task above seems a bit too simple."

Hearing Su Cheng's words, Zhao Wuji laughed and said, "Don't worry, the Dean already knew about how talented you are. That’s why I’m here to help you.”

Hearing Zhao Wuji's words, Su Cheng was a little confused, help him? How to help?

A few minutes later, Su Cheng ran slowly on the playground. At this time, Su Cheng felt that his body seemed to be heavy, and every step he took was exhausting.

And Zhao Wuji in the center of the playground had already released his Martial Spirit and Third Spirit Ring. Yes, the current Su Cheng is training under the pressure of Zhao Wuji's Third Spirit Ability - Enhanced Gravity.

This is the first time that Su Cheng has experienced exercising under such heavy pressure. Now, let alone the completion of the plans that Zhao Wuji has made for him, even if he lifts his legs a little, he will feel extremely tired. The current Su Cheng had not even finished a lap and was about to faint, but he still insisted.

Zhao Wuji in the center of the playground, seeing Su Cheng like this, his eyes were full of appreciation. To be honest, if Dai Mubai and the others were training now, he would have scolded them and shouted at them to speed up. Because those guys, although they have different talents, can't be said to be very loose in cultivation, but they definitely don't count as hard work.

In short, they were completely incomparable with Su Cheng in front of him. After that, Dai Mubai and others were also long overdue. Seeing Su Cheng who was already training and Zhao Wuji who looked admiringly, Dai Mubai and others were a little bit late. Rubbing his eyes in disbelief, he didn’t know why Zhao Wuji was admiring Su Cheng.

Thinking about it, Dai Mubai focused his attention on Su Cheng, who was already sweating profusely and was still running. This time, Dai Mubai had no hostility in his eyes. Oscar told them both yesterday that Su Cheng didn't want to be enemies with everyone, so he planned to invite them to have a meal to ease the relationship.

The conflict with Su Cheng was originally provoked by them, so after Dai Mubai was defeated by Su Cheng head-on last time, he had already let go of the matter. Su Cheng didn't mind other people, why would he mind?

So now, his eyes on Su Cheng showed such a change, and he now even more wanted to know why Su Cheng could be so strong, and even when his Spirit Power was far lower than his own, he could still defeat himself frontally.

About half an hour later, Su Cheng finally completed the first task on Zhao Wuji's list.

After that, he immediately followed the methods Yu Xiaogang gave him and relaxed his body. At the same time, in his Spirit Essence Device, he took out a bag of homemade jerky and took two bites to replenish his strength a little.

Zhao Wuji didn't stop Su Cheng. This rest time was naturally allowed. Su Cheng was only a Spirit Grandmaster now, and it was impossible to complete all training tasks without taking a rest.

On the other hand, Ma Hongjun and others also started their training for today. It’s just that, because everyone’s Martial Spirits are different, the content of each person’s exercises is also different. One day passed as the sun set and Su Cheng completed all those tasks. Under normal circumstances, he’d be able to complete them in less than an hour, but the pressure Zhao Wuji put on him made it so much harder.

This can be seen from the Evolution Points he obtained today.

In the past, he trained alone, even if he practiced for a whole day, he would get 15 or 6 Evolution Points at most, but today, he actually got 70 Evolution Points, which is already very good. If this continues, he can get 2,100 points in only one month. Now he still has a 50% off merchandise voucher. As long as he accumulates for a few months, he can buy more expensive items in the store.

Sure enough, as long as he was in Shrek Academy, he would have a bright future.

Afterwards, Su Cheng went to take a bath, and was about to go to dinner with Dai Mubai and others. Dragging his tired body, Oscar came to a small but very chic tavern.

Seeing this small tavern, Su Cheng was a little surprised. He didn't expect this remote mountain village to have such a place.

Dai Mubai and Ma Hongjun had already been waiting in the tavern. After Su Cheng came in, the two greeted him.

It’s just that when looking at Su Cheng carefully now, Dai Mubai and Ma Hongjun suddenly felt that Su Cheng seemed to be a little different from the previous few days. They didn’t know why, but there were a few strands of blond hair on his head, making him look as handsome as Dai Mubai.

As the two of them came in, the others in the tavern would also take a look at this place. Soon, there were a few girls who couldn't remove their eyes. After all, in this unknown small mountain village, there are too few such handsome little milk dogs. Su Cheng has a very good appearance, and Oscar’s is even more amazing. If the system is allowed to give Oscar’s appearance In terms of points, Su Cheng estimated that he would have at least ninety points.

But they didn't care about the gazes around them. After sitting down, the few people didn't mention their previous conflict.. Everyone ordered some fruit wine and some food, and they started talking while eating. The degree of this kind of fruit wine is very low, almost negligible. It is sweet and sour, and everyone basically drinks it.

From here, Su Cheng also learned about the life experiences of the other two people besides Dai Mubai. Not long after Ma Hongjun and Oscar both awakened their Martial Spirits, they were discovered by Flender and brought back to the academy to study. Dai Mubai and Oscar didn't talk much about their experiences compared to Su Cheng.

"Oh, it turns out that you came from Nuo Ding City, which is still a little far away from our Suotuo City, so that you can actually find our Shrek Academy." Oscar said with some surprise.

"Well, one of my seniors recommended that I come."

"By the way, it seems that Brother Su Cheng is older than Boss Dai. From now on, should Brother Su Cheng be the Eldest Brother?" Ma Hongjun deliberately poked Dai Mubai. Hearing Ma Hongjun's words, Dai Mubai suddenly realized the seriousness of the matter. Yes, Su Cheng was two or three months older than Dai Mubai.

Suddenly he changed from Elder Brother to Junior Brother, and for a while, Dai Mubai was a little speechless.

3