Chapter 20 Selling Elementary Purification Potion
181 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 38 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/NetherExalt
Line Break

After that, Su Cheng immediately controlled the temperature and lowered the temperature of the fire.

After feeling the temperature drop a lot with his hands, Su Cheng retracted his hot red hands. He sighed a little, if he was a Spirit Master who could control flames, he would be able to control the flames easily, and now it would be too much for him to control the fire like this. It is estimated that the effect of the potion produced will also be greatly compromised because the flame control is not stable enough.

Thinking of this, Su Cheng felt helpless, but still did his best to control the temperature of the flame.

About a quarter of an hour later, Su Cheng poured all these liquid medicines into a wooden barrel. Then three or two Blue Silver Grass was added, and the barrel was sealed. After that, Su Cheng left it for two hours so the various drugs could have their effect and finish production.

The potion he just made is called the Elementary Recovery Potion, and it is also the simplest of the three potions. Su Cheng planned to use this potion to practice his hands first.

Without waiting for the first pot to cool down, Su Cheng immediately started to burn the next pot of Elementary Recovery Potion

He rests only two days a week, and he has to practice more.

In the blink of an eye in the afternoon, Su Cheng had refined five pots of potion. Three pots were currently being used while two were in wooden barrels cooling down.

The contents of the first pot could clearly be seen. The color of the other potions was dim, and the potions of perfect quality should be crystal clear and contain no trace of impurities. At most, it is a low-level potion.

The second pot contained a potion of lower quality which was full of impurities visible to the naked eye. As long as it had a tiny effect, it had a very toxic effect. Su Cheng took this bucket to fertilize the big tree. Although it is of inferior quality, it can be given to plants and animals but not people.

As for the third pot, it was Su Cheng's most satisfying pot. The color of the potion was much brighter than the first pot, and there were not many impurities. It was of intermediate quality and was much better than the first one.

Afterwards, Su Cheng took out some small glass bottles and filled up all the potions that could be used, and finally filled eleven bottles of low-quality Elementary Recovery Potions and seven bottles of intermediate-quality Elementary Recovery Potions.

The remaining two pots were also released. Both pots were inferior potions. This disappointed Su Cheng. The effect of his first refining medicine seemed not very good.

Subsequently, Su Cheng began to summarize the details and deficiencies of this medicine refining.

In the end, he drew the following conclusions.

First, because of lack of experience, making mistakes in refining medicine for the first time is inevitable.

Second, his current conditions are too poor. The low-quality cauldrons, being unable to control the temperature of the flames, and the small and inconvenient refining pharmacies, all of these factors have reduced the quality of his medicines, but at this stage, there is no good way to solve this problem.

Third, the timing is too inaccurate, showing his inexperience.

In short, the above three points are the main reasons, and there is no good solution at this stage, but at least I know the direction.

The next day…

In the morning Su Cheng made medicine again, and finally got 11 bottles of intermediate-quality Elementary Recovery Potions and 22 bottles of low-quality Elementary Recovery Potions. The results were better than before.

Afterwards, he immediately set off for Suotuo City. Now, he planned to make a little bit of money. Alchemy is an industry that needs money to continue, but Su Cheng doesn’t know how much these medicines are worth, but it shouldn’t be too bad. He tried a medium-quality primary response yesterday. The medicine, if it is just an ordinary minor wound, will heal completely after spraying on the spot.

However, there are Recovery Spirit Masters and Food Spirit Masters in this world, both of which have extremely strong resupply and recovery capabilities, so Su Cheng did not expect to be able to sell them at a high price.

After arriving at Thousand Treasures House, just like yesterday, a waiter soon responded, and it was the same person yesterday.

"Sir, we met again today, just like yesterday. What kind of herbs are you buying?"

Su Cheng shook his head when he heard the other party's words, and then said: "This time I'm here to sell things. I don’t need to buy anything."

Hearing Su Cheng's words, the waiter was a little surprised. He wanted to sell potions that he made? How could he do that at such a young age? Was it because he had adults in his family that already made potions?

In an instant, countless ideas appeared in his mind, but he still dutifully said: "Please follow me to our Chamber of Commerce. We have someone here who looks at the quality of potions. If they are good enough, we will consider buying them.”

"Okay."

With that, Su Cheng followed the waiter and came to a room in which an old man was studying a small black box with a magnifying glass.

"Master Gu Xin, it's time to work," the waiter said.

Hearing his words, the old man, also known as the Ancient Heart of the Rise, glanced at Su Cheng, then said:. "Look at me and show me what you have got."

. "Oh,"

Su Cheng took out two bottles of potion from his Spirit Essence Device.

"This is the potion I want to sell. You can help with the identification." Seeing Su Cheng take out two glass bottles filled with red potion, and seeing what Su Cheng took out, the old man immediately became interested.

He received the glass bottle from Su Cheng.

"Can I open it for a look?"

"Please."

After getting Su Cheng's consent, the old man opened the caps of the two bottles of medicine at the same time, and then took it in front of him and sniffed.

"Huh?"

Su Cheng was so confused. He frowned after seeing this.

"I have never smelled this smell before, kid, can you tell me what this potion is made of?"

Su Cheng was not surprised when he heard the other party's words. Although the effect of this medicine is good, the smell is very pungent, like a toilet. It smells like ammonia, and it smells absolutely terrible.

Su Cheng: "The name of this medicine is Elementary Recovery Potion, which can quickly heal an injury."

While talking, Su Cheng took out a knife, then scratched his hand, and suddenly a small wound appeared. Then, he poured the bottle of low-quality Elementary Recovery Potion on it. After that, the wound immediately stopped bleeding, and then scabs at a speed visible to the naked eye covered the wound.

"This is a relatively low-quality medicine."

After that, he slashed a wound on his arm that was similar to the wound just now, and then poured the intermediate-quality medicine on it. This time, the healing speed was faster than before. The scabs also fell off quickly, and within a minute, the injury completely recovered.

3