Chapter 22 Spirit Flame, Perfect Quality Potion
166 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 40 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/NetherExalt
Line Break

"One hundred bottles is my current limit. I’m new to making this and will need to spend time mastering it."

Ning Yu frowned upon hearing Su Cheng's words. The amount of bottles wasn’t going to be enough.

"Is there really no other way?"

"Really, because this kind of medicine can only be produced by my Master with his unique Martial Spirit, and currently, my Master is busy."

Hearing Su Cheng's reply, Ning Yu was a little helpless. On the Douluo Continent, there are indeed many Spirit Masters with different sorts of Martial Spirits. It was unfortunate that more bottles could not be produced and even more unfortunate that the Chamber of Commerce did not have the recipe to make that potion. One hundred bottles would be decent.

Thinking of this, Ning Yu suddenly said to Su Cheng, "Then, Mr. Su Cheng must have come to sell medicine again this time. I don't know how many bottles are sold this time."

...

Half an hour later, Su Cheng left the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan’s Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan’s Treasure House. He looked at the money he had currently and noticed that he had 1500 Gold Spirit Coins. This was a huge amount of money, and this is from a low-quality Elementary Recovery Potion. He can't imagine how much profit he will generate when he makes the Double Speed Cultivation Potion.

After three consecutive months of selling and repeating the same process, Su Cheng managed to buy another two pots where he could make his potions and could produce up to 150 bottles of potion. However, these potions weren’t of the best quality.

But so far, although Su Cheng’s alchemy level has been improving, he still has not refined a high-quality potion. Su Cheng knew the reason. He was not able to control the temperature of the fire enough to make it that hot. But now, Su Cheng finally found a solution to this problem.

The system store refreshed. There was something useful to him there.

[Spirit Flame: After awakening the flame in the Spirit Master, the host can increase the temperature and purity of the flame according to the output of Spirit Power, and at the same time, can freely control the Spirit Flame. Price, 5000 Evolution Points. ]

This was the first time in months that Su Cheng finally saw something that wasn’t of unknown significance to him. Of course, if this Spirit Flame were placed in the past, it would probably be ignored by Su Cheng as a low cost-effective product of unknown significance. After all, he didn't need to spend five thousand Evolution Points to buy a flame of unknown significance. Using this flame would also consume Spirit Power and it would be nothing in comparison to his Second Spirit Ability.

Su Cheng still had 7000 Evolution Points. He just hesitated, and Su Cheng bought Spirit Flame. In an instant, a group of orange-red flames appeared in front of Su Cheng. Su Cheng tried to put his hands on it, feeling the temperature on it, abnormal and excited, and now he could try to refine high-quality medicine.

Following the movement of Su Cheng's thoughts, this group of flames automatically merged into Su Cheng's body, and he was now free to control this group of Spirit Flames.

After that, Su Cheng immediately began to try to refine the Elementary Recovery Potion, and with Bai Shihua's input, Su Cheng immediately found out. The impurities in the white stone flower are decreasing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

In an instant, Su Cheng understood that this was the effect of Spirit Flame. In addition to temperature control, his Spirit Flame had a purifying effect. Using the medicine refined from Spirit Flame, the impurities would become less.

After that, because the temperature can be adjusted freely, Su Cheng spent half of his usual time to successfully refine five pots of Elementary Recovery Potions, but correspondingly, Su Cheng consumed about 50% of his Spirit Power. After doing this twice, he took a rest and started to restore his Spirit Power.

In this way, in two days, Su Cheng refined 22 pots of medicine.

This was Su Cheng’s best success so far.

Then he poured these medicines into glass bottles, and finally got 22 bottles of medium quality medicines, 72 bottles of high quality medicines, and three bottles of perfect quality medicines.

Seeing the three crystal clear bottles in front of him, without a trace of impurity, Su Cheng couldn't believe it. He really didn't expect the Spirit Flame to change the quality of the potions he was making by so much. It was incredible how he managed to make a perfect-quality potion.

On the other hand, Suotuo City, Ning Yu was in a good mood today. In the past few months, because of the healing potions that Su Cheng provided to them in Seven Tresaures Glazed Tile Clan’s Treasure House, many Spirit Masters rushed over to buy this potion every Monday.

This has led to a substantial increase in the traffic of their Chambers of Commerce. The Thunder Dragon Chamber of Commerce, which was a competitor of the Seven Treasures Chamber of Commerce, failed to keep up and was losing the battle.

Today is the weekend, Su Cheng will definitely come back to Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan’s Treasure House to sell his potions today. No, he wants to give this guy some gifts to avoid being poached by the Thunder Dragon Chamber of Commerce.

Soon, as Ning Yu expected, Su Cheng came to the Chamber of Commerce, but when Su Cheng took out the potions from his Spirit Essence Device, Ning Yu was surprised.

"This is?" Looking at the crystal clear medicines in front of him, Ning Yu was a little excited.

"This kind of color is more translucent and it is a higher quality medicine than the previous medicine. Their effect is several times that of the better medicine before. As long as it is poured on a wound, it can heal the injury in an instant, and the crystal is clear. The medicine of this kind is the highest quality of this medicine. Not only can it heal ordinary wounds, it can be taken orally, it can treat internal injuries and its effect will still be the same.

Hearing Su Cheng’s introduction, Ning Yu instantly understood the effects of the potions he produced. He immediately said, “I will bring someone to evaluate the effects of the potion.”

"Yeah."

Su Cheng nodded faintly. Soon, Master Gu Xin came over. As expected, what Su Cheng said about the potions was right. In the end, the other party priced these two medicines as luxury goods, and the high-quality medicine was two hundred Gold Spirit Coins per bottle, and a potion of perfect-quality potion was priced as a top luxury item at the price of 1000 Gold Spirit Coins per bottle.

As a result of this, Su Cheng earned 30000 Gold Spirit Coins. Su Cheng could retire and not work for the rest of his life and still live a steady life.

After the transaction was over, Ning Yu said to Su Cheng: "Mr. Su Cheng, we are holding an auction in our Chamber of Commerce today. If you are interested, would you like to come and have a look?"

3