Chapter 25 Our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan Needs Talents Like You
150 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 42 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N
p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/NetherExalt
Line Break

It was noon, and Flender and Zhao Wuji finally breathed a sigh of relief. Just now, a young man told them that Su Cheng was okay. Su Cheng had disappeared in the past two days because he had saved the “princess” of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan and suffered some injuries. So now he is recuperating in the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan’s Treasure House. They can go and take a look at any time.

But after taking a sip of tea, Flender still said: "I didn't expect this kid to have such an adventure and saved the princess of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan. Now it seems that not only is nothing wrong, but I am afraid it will be brilliant. "

Zhao Wuji just nodded faintly. After this time, if Ning Fengzhi discovers Su Cheng's talent, Su Cheng might end up joining the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan. Even if that does happen, Su Cheng will benefit immensely as Shrek Academy cannot compare to the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan.

"Has Dai Mubai come back?"

"No, they are still looking for Su Cheng. I will go to Suotuo City to call them back later."

"Yeah."

...

Treasure House.

Ning Fengzhi had finished educating Ning Rongrong. Now he was sitting next to Su Cheng. Behind Ning Fengzhi, there was an old man in a spotless white coat with white beard and hair. It was Chen Xin the great Titled Douluo. Su Cheng felt nervous even though he knew that Chen Xin paid no attention to him.

Ning Fengzhi: "What do you want. Su Cheng? Now that I have thought of it, if I can do it, our Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan will definitely fulfil your need." Hearing Ning Fengzhi's words, Su Cheng hesitated for a while and said, "Patriarch Ning, I want to learn the Distraction and Control Technique of the noble Clan."

This is what he thought from the beginning. Su Cheng tried to refine five pots of potions at once, but he can only focus on one pot of potions. As a result, the quality of other potions was always slightly worse. At that time, he thought, if there was a time that he could learn this technique, then he would definitely seize his opportunity and do so.

Hearing Su Cheng's request, Ning Fengzhi was a little surprised. He really didn't expect the boy in front of him to have heard of the Distraction and Control Technique.

However, Ning Fengzhi did not intend to refuse this request. After all, Distraction and Control Technique is by no means the unique skill of their Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan. There are many other clans who will use this to repay someone for saving someone in their clan without losing money.

"Okay, I'll give you the method of Distraction and Control." After speaking, Ning Fengzhi took out a booklet and a Gold Spirit Coin Card.

"Please accept this Gold Spirit Coin Card. After all, you saved Rongrong. If we can do this, then it’ll be the best thing possible. By the way, Su Cheng, you are very talented. Yes, if you can, I hope you can join our Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan. In our Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, you can definitely get the top resources. Our clan also needs talents like you." The Card was placed on Su Cheng's bedside, and Su Cheng took a look. Wow! The Card contained a balance of 100000 Gold Spirit Coins! The Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan were extremely rich.

According to what Ning Rongrong said, Su Cheng managed to almost kill a Rank 30 Spirit Elder. Although it was a sneak attack, the level of the young man in front of him had definitely reached Rank 20 and above, and he was not older than 12 years old at most. If such a young genius can, it is better to enroll him in the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan.

Faced with Ning Fengzhi’s solicitation, Su Cheng was not surprised. However, he hesitated and said, “Actually, I have an appointment with someone first. I have to stay in Shrek Academy and wait for that person to arrive. That person is right. It's very important to me, so in a short time, I'm afraid I won't be able to leave here." Su Cheng didn't count this as making up, he had to wait for Tang San and Xiao Wu to come over. Moreover, if he joins the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, it may restrict him in what he can do.

"Really, that's really a pity." Ning Fengzhi said with some regret. It could be seen that he really wanted to recruit Su Cheng.

"If this is the case, you can take a good rest. I have something to go back to now. You can heal your injuries first. If you change your mind at any time, the gate of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan will open for you at any time."

"Thank you Patriarch Ning. "

After speaking, Ning Fengzhi nodded to him and left.

It didn’t take long before Ning Rongrong walked in. However, after Ning Rongrong came in, she saw Su Cheng, who was already meditating and cultivating, and everyone was blinded. Her father asked her to find a way to recruit this person. She still wanted to find this. The boy who had saved him was chatting, but the guy started to practice before he got better. He was a weird person. She wanted to go out for a stroll, but she decided to stay because she thought Su Cheng would stop cultivating in a short period of time.

However, Ning Rongrong waited for two hours, and the reason Su Cheng stopped practicing was because the food delivery guy knocked on the door and he woke up.

Just opening his eyes and discovering that Ning Rongrong was in front of him, Su Cheng was a little surprised.

"Big brother, you finally stopped, you are so serious about your cultivation."

Hearing what she said, Su Cheng nodded and said: "I once saw it in a book. I wasn’t self-disciplined and hardworking. Back then, it really touched me a lot, so I have always worked hard according to these two sentences."

"Discipline yourself and be strong, diligent and strong? It sounds like a very powerful one." Ning Rongrong agreed and said in her heart at the same time. It was confirmed that the person in front of her must be a particularly boring person who was interested in cultivating.

"Have you been waiting for me for a long time?" Su Cheng said curiously.

"Well, big brother, I have been waiting for you for a few hours, but you have been cultivating. I’m so bored."

"You can practice when you are bored. Rongrong, what’s your Rank now? Surely as the daughter of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan’s patriarch’s daughter, your Rank should be very high now.."

Hearing Su Cheng's words, Ning Rongrong proudly straightened her chest.

"I'm already Rank 19, and I'm just over nine years old now!"

Hearing Ning Rongrong's confident voice, Su Cheng was a little helpless. She was Rank 19 at the age of 9 while he is at Rank 25 at the age of 12. This speed of improvement was actually a bit slow, and it turned out that Ning Rongrong was negligent in cultivation, which was really a waste of this great talent. If it weren't for being born in a big clan like the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan and having a lot of resources to cultivate, Su Cheng estimated she would be at Rank 15 or 16.

If he had gotten his System earlier, he would probably be Rank 20 by the age of 9.

6