Chapter 27 Superior Quality Double-Speed ​​Cultivation Potion [Three Changes]
175 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 43 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N

p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/NetherExalt

Line Break

A few days later, watching the pots of medium-quality Double Speed Cultivation Potions released again, Su Cheng dumped them all expressionlessly.

Unlike the Elementary Recovery Potion, Su Cheng had very high requirements for Double Speed Cultivation Potions. The Double Speed Cultivation Potions must be of the best quality before he can sell them.

The Double Speed Cultivation Potion contains too many impurities. Although cultivation speed is doubled for 24 hours, there are many impurities in the Double Speed Cultivation Potion and the amount is small, making it less likely to sell.

The reason why Elementary Recovery Potions are sold is that they are only for external use and do not need to be swallowed, so low-quality potions can be sold. Su Cheng is not a black-hearted profiteer. He will not sell such fake and shoddy goods to others after making a lot of money. He still has a conscience.

On the other side, Flender frowned when he looked at the green smoke coming out of the back mountain. There was red smoke coming out from the back mountain. Now this green smoke is coming out again. Su Cheng was there in his small house. Su Cheng was creating this smoke. Flender was curious about what he was producing.

Flender was very curious but thought it was all meaningless to find out anyway. Yu Xiaogang also specifically explained that Su Cheng is a very independent person, and everything he does is meaningful. As long as he is taught to exercise, he will do it. Thinking of this, Flender felt a little helpless. He had no sense of accomplishment right now. He felt that Su Cheng could quickly improve his strength without coming to Shrek.

It soon became evening. Su Cheng's eyes were red and staring at the last pot of medicine in front of him. He was very exhausted from refining medicine. It was the first time he refined it until this evening, and his Spirit Power reserves were exhausted. He was drained, but so far, he had not succeeded in refining a pot of high-quality cultivation potions.

As time passed bit by bit, finally, a cloud of black mist suddenly rose above the medicine cauldron. After seeing this, Su Cheng finally stopped using Spirit Flame. At the same time, the refined medicine finally appeared in the pot. After seeing the finished product, Su Cheng breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, he finally produced a top-quality medicine.

Su Cheng packed these medicines in the glass vials he bought before, and finally got 6 bottles of top-quality cultivation potions. After seeing this scene, Su Cheng finally lay down on the prepared bed with peace of mind. In three months, his small house became more and more complete, and the area also expanded a lot, so that people could live in it. Now he basically lives here on weekends.

Moreover, Su Cheng discovered that every time he used Spirit Flame to exhaust his Spirit Power, he was recovering from cultivation. His current Spirit Power endurance and total Spirit Power seemed to have increased a lot from before, and his cultivation speed was also accelerated. After a lot of it, not only did the refining medicine not slow down its cultivation speed, but on the contrary, it improved a lot.

The next day, after refining for a whole morning, Su Cheng set off with 5 bottles of perfect quality Elementary Recovery Potions and 6 bottles of superior quality Double Speed Cultivation Potions. He decided not to go so frequently in the future, just go once a month. It would be a waste of time to go back and forth every week.

Soon, after arriving in Suotuo City, Su Cheng found that Ning Rongrong had indeed returned.

At the same time, Ning Yu felt much better after seeing Su Cheng put out five bottles of perfect quality Elementary Recovery Potions.

Su Cheng: "Supervisor Ning Yu, this time, in addition to this Elementary Recovery Potion, I have another potion I want to show you."

"Oh! A new potion!" Ning Yu instantly heard Su Cheng's words. Excited.

Afterwards, Su Cheng took out the Double Speed Cultivation Potion.

After seeing the six bottles of purple potions, Ning Yu was a little curious, waiting for Su Cheng to describe the effects of this new potion.

"This new potion is called Double Speed Cultivation Potion, which can double cultivation speed for one day."

Hearing what Su Cheng said, Ning Yu was stunned for a moment, and then was shocked: "Double cultivation speed?! Really!"

"Of course it is true, but there are restrictions. This medicine is only for Spirit Masters below level 50. After using one bottle, you must use the next bottle three days later. Otherwise, impurities will accumulate in the body and cause side effects."

"Oh, that's the case." Hearing the side effects of Su Cheng, Ning Yu thought about it and knew that it would be very valuable. You must know that many Spirit Masters will be stuck for a long period of time when they reach Rank 19 and try to break through to Rank 20 and likewise when they’re at Rank 29 trying to break through to Rank 30. They will be stuck for a long period of time when these Spirit Masters encounter a bottleneck. If these Spirit Masters encounter a bottleneck and suddenly use this kind of potion, it can greatly increase the probability of breaking the shackles. Even though the Double Speed Cultivation Potion is only effective for 24 hours, the effects would be undoubtedly huge.

Before Ning Yu could speak, Su Cheng said: "I hope these potions can be sold in the auction house. I will come to Suotuo City only once a month in the future, and will only provide this fine potion. The other potions will not be sold anymore.”

Hearing Su Cheng’s words, Ning Yu thought for a while, and said: “Okay, these potions have actually reached the qualifications for putting them in the auction house. It starts once on the 15th of each month, and you can come here once on the 15th of every month from now on."

Su Cheng nodded when he heard Ning Yu's words. He said, “You can take one bottle to test its effects. I will sell some potions and go back today. I will come over on the 15th.”

"Okay, see you next time. By the way, this is for you." After that, Ning Yu took out a VIP card from the Seven Treasures Chamber of Commerce and gave it to Su Cheng. With this VIP card in the future, Su Cheng can get a 10% discount on shopping and enter the auction house.

Afterwards, Su Cheng accepted the VIP card and left after purchasing some medicinal materials.

Looking at the list of medicinal materials that Su Cheng bought, Ning Yu was lost in thought. These days, whenever they prepare a new potion, the results wouldn’t be so good. Could only people with specific Martial Spirits refine certain potions as Su Cheng said?

4