Chapter 10 – Infatuation
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The days were going by quite quickly now as the term progressed. Terry and Draco were having more and more problems in their relationship, I was getting used to seeing Kylie with Hermione, and I was having sexual encounters with just about anyone I found attractive. Fred, Ginny, Cormac, Romilda, Lavender... I was so desperate for human contact that one night I flirted heavily with Ron in the common room and nearly followed through. 

And I had always seen Ron as a goofy friend. Almost like a brother. So you can see how bad my situation is. 

Soon after this, during Herbology, I remembered to tell my friends about mine and Harry's latest visit to Dumbledore's office. 

"Wow, scary thought, the boy You-Know-Poo." Fred said quietly, as we took our places around one of the gnarled Snargaluff stumps that formed this term's project, and began pulling on our protective gloves. 

"But I still don't get why Dumbledore's showing you all this. I mean, it's really interesting and everything, but what's the point?" George queried. 

"Dunno." I said, inserting a gum shield. "But he says it's all important and it'll help us survive."

"It's probably to do with finding out all Riddle's weaknesses." Terry said excitedly. 

I spotted Slughorn prowling the greenhouses from outside, peering into the windows. I rolled my eyes, pointing at him. 

"What is he doing?" Fred said, peering at him. 

"Looking for slugs to add to the Slug Club." I said, and the boys sniggered. 

"Quite enough chat over here!" Professor Sprout said briskly, bustling over and looking stern. "You're lagging behind, everybody else has started, and Neville's already got his first pod!"

We looked around; sure enough, there sat Neville with a bloody lip and several nasty scratches along the side of his face, but clutching an unpleasantly pulsating green object about the size of a grapefruit.

"Okay, Professor, we're starting now!" I said, adding quietly, when she had turned away again, "Should've used Muffliato, guys." 

We all took deep breaths and then dived at the gnarled stump between us.

It sprang to life at once; long, prickly, bramble-like vines flew out of the top and whipped through the air. One tangled itself in my hair, and Fred beat it back with a pair of secateurs; George succeeded in trapping a couple of vines and knotting them together; a hole opened in the middle of all the tentacle-like branches; Terry plunged his arm bravely into this hole, which closed like a trap around his elbow; the twins and I tugged and wrenched at the vines, forcing the hole to open again, and Terry snatched his arm free, clutching in his fingers a pod just like Neville's. At once, the prickly vines shot back inside, and the gnarled stump sat there looking like an innocently dead lump of wood.

"You know, I don't think I'll be having any of these in my garden when I move out of the apartment." Terry said, pushing his goggles up onto his forehead and wiping sweat from his face.

"Anyway." George said, continuing our interrupted conversation as though a lump of wood had not just attacked us. "Slughorn's going to have a Christmas party, Softpaw, and there's no way we'll be able to wriggle out of this one because he actually asked me to check your free evenings, so he could be sure to have it on a night you can come."

I groaned. 

Fred, who was attempting to burst the pod in a bowl by putting both hands on it, standing up, and squashing it as hard as he could, rolled his eyes too. 

"McLaggen is totally going to flip if he doesn't see you at this one, Softpaw." Terry said. "He won't stop asking me for your number." 

The pod flew out from under Fred's fingers and hit the greenhouse glass, rebounding onto the back of Professor Sprout's head and knocking off her old, patched hat. I went to retrieve the pod; when I got back, Terry was saying, "Look, I didn't give him her number, there's no way -" 

"McLaggen." Fred said, with a sneer worthy of Floppy. "He's pathetic. Like, really, Softpaw, him?" He rounded on me. "You haven't given him your number? Good. I'm glad it's just handjobs and not dates. Well, I hope you enjoy the party. Why don't you try PROPERLY hooking up with McLaggen, then Slughorn can make you King and Queen Slug -" 

"I would actually rather have spent the party pranking with you three." I said angrily. "But obviously if you'd rather I hooked up with McLaggen in the broom cupboard during the party..." 

There was a pause while Terry and George determinedly looked away from Fred and I. 

"No, I wouldn't." Fred said, in a very quiet voice.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well. Glad that's cleared up, then." 

~~~ 

Everything went downhill after that. After a stupid little spat, Terry and Draco broke up. Terry spent the next week crying on my shoulder, while Draco communicated with me via the heart necklaces, sobbing through the connection to me at night. 

It was unbelievable; the two were clearly meant to be together and they both clearly regretted the breakup. I had no doubt that they would soon kiss and make up. 

We continued on with the list; Terry used it as a distraction from his painful heartbreak. One day I was incredibly late for class, as I was laying in Blaise Zabini's bed in the sixth year boys' Slytherin dorm, letting him slip out of me after an intense fuck. 

"I hate you but you make me come so good." I panted, flopping down onto the pillows.

Zabini stretched out beside me, resting his arms behind his head in a blatant show of cockiness. "Ditto, I suppose." 

I picked up my phone from Zabini's nightstand, and gasped when I saw the time. 

"Shit! I'm going to miss pissing off Snape." 

Zabini shrugged. "I'm just going to ditch and bask in my post-orgasm glow." 

"Okay, Slytherin Prince." I scoffed. "I'M going to go have fun. Something you slithery snakes can't relate to." 

"Oh, I just had fun all right." Zabini smirked as I tugged on my shirt. He eyed my legs, his eyes darkening, and he wetted his lips with his tongue. I cocked an eyebrow at him as he reached for his wand, pointing it at my crotch and saying, "Tergeo." 

"Oops." I said. "Forgot." 

"Sorry not sorry, Potter. I'm not ready for kids right now." He smirked. "Even if they would be as handsome as me." 

I rolled my eyes at him before leaving for Defence Against the Dark Arts. I arrived late yet again, making sure to down the small bottle of Firewhisky I had in my schoolbag, to see Terry asking Snape if he listens to One Direction. 

Snape pointed me into my seat as he ignored Terry's question. 

"Hey... Softpaw." Fred said huskily, lazily grinning at me. I smelled the Firewhisky on his breath as I sat down beside him. "Bushy and Hopper used Ron's Department of Mysteries curse on themselves..." 

I looked over at the two giggling, giddy boys. 

"And you chose the 'show up drunk' one like me." I whispered, grinning too. 

Fred nodded, winking, as Terry started playing One Direction music from his phone. 

I pulled out my flask of tea and waffle maker, and sipped on the tea loudly as I poured the waffle mix into the maker. Snape was too busy writing shit about non-verbal spells on the blackboard to notice. I pressed the top of the waffle maker down and waited for it to cook.

My classmates looked round as they smelled the delicious scent of waffles in the air, looking enquiringly at my machine. I sipped my tea again, and Snape turned to glare at me. 

I held his glare. Our eyes connected and he wouldn't look away, but neither would I. There was a silence upon the classroom as we stared each other down, then Snape blinked, and I jumped up from my seat. 

"I won!" I yelled, fist-pumping the air. I staggered slightly. 

"Detention, Miss Potter! Now, sit down." The greasy-haired man fumed. 

"Take a time out, sir. Don't get mad." I said. Snape opened his mouth, his eyes flashing, but I got there first. "If you give me another detention, I'll have to kill you." 

I was awarded a month's worth of detentions. 

Soon, my waffles were ready, and I chowed down on them as Snape continued to lecture. I took more obscure pictures of him from across the classroom, zooming in on his face, and Airdropped them to his phone. The boys and I sniggered loudly as Snape glanced down at his phone, frowning, and hit 'Decline.' 

However, I kept pestering him, sending a different picture every minute, and five minutes later he was forced to press 'Accept,' and Terry and I erupted in giggles. 

Terry and George were acting very giddy and weird. Fred was being very flirty, and kept putting his hand on my bare thigh. It was hilarious. 

"Guys." I said to Terry and George. "Boobs." 

The two roared with laughter. The class looked around again, staring at them, as Fred leaned in close to my ear, still grinning lazily, and purred, "I like YOUR boobs, Softpaw..." 

I giggled as his hand moved further up my thigh, underneath my skirt. I could tell this was going to get inappropriate, and as slutty as I was these days, I wasn't into fucking in front of a bunch of people. I squirmed away, sneaking across the room to sit on the windowsill. 

Floppy and the Three Douchebags were nearby, whispering amongst themselves. I smirked, leaning towards them. 

"Hey, Floppy. You're ugly." I told him. 

Floppy whipped around, glaring at me. "Yeah, well, at least I'm not a whore." 

"Ha." I snorted. "You think that bothers me? Hey, guys!" I said to the class at large. "Floppy's got a tiny wiener. Oh, and his friends here all suck at school, that's why they were kept behind. Fuckin' dumbasses." 

The class laughed as the four boys glared at me. Snape pointed me into my seat again, and I swayed slightly before I sat down. 

"Ten points from Professor Snape!" Terry shouted, then giggled loudly. 

Snape shook his head to himself as he walked back up to the front of the class. He was probably wondering what the fuck was wrong with the four of us today. 

"Reducto!" I said, pointing my wand at a random globe in the corner. It blasted off the shelf it was sitting on, landing with a thud on the floor. "Reducto!" I pointed my wand at the chalk sitting beside the blackboard, making it explode in a cloud of white dust. "Reducto!" Floppy's textbook opened violently, flying off the desk. 

"Miss Potter, will I have to issue another detention for you?" 

"Not at all, sir." I batted my eyelashes at him. "But would you like a massage? I can make it very pleasurable for you..." 

Snape's eyes widened ever so slightly before another glare settled on his face. "That's another detention added on to your month's worth, Miss Potter. Now pay attention!" 

"Guys, did you know that Daisy's being considered for an Order of Merlin?" Fred said loudly, grinning around at the class. 

Snape ignored him, writing something on the blackboard with new chalk. However, I noticed his mouth twitch unpleasantly. 

"Ten points from Professor Snape!" George shouted, sniggering. 

"Enough!" Snape whirled around, pointing his wand at us. The four of us sniggered loudly, falling on each other as we doubled over in laughter. "No more words are to be spoken from ANYBODY!" 

I looked sideways and made eye contact with Fred. We both grinned. 

"Ten points from Professor Snape!" We chorused, and it earned us a Silencing Charm each. 

Terry, Fred, George, and I got out our paperwork for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and started filling it in. I scribbled away with my quill, biting my lip as I tried to concentrate on the important paperwork and tax returns while intoxicated. I had to swap with Terry as the taxes were too complicated for me, and I filled out the stock replenishments instead. 

"Just WHAT are you four doing?" 

I jumped, then grinned, as I saw Snape standing over us, glaring down at our paperwork. I gestured at my mouth, raising an eyebrow. Snape was forced to lift the charm, and I said cheerfully, "We're just doing work for our business, Professor!" 

"I would appreciate it if you would do some proper work." Snape snarled, stalking back up to the front of the class. 

"Okay." I shrugged, getting up. I sat on my desk, posing with my legs on show, and Terry, Fred, and George took pictures of me on their phones as I giggled, telling me to move position or pose a different way like a photoshoot. 

"Miss P-" 

I whirled around, Transfiguring Snape's robes into a woollen Weasley jumper with a large 'S' on the front. Snape growled, flicking his wand, attempting to change it back, but to no avail. 

"I will be back. Do. Not. Move." Our dear professor snarled as he stalked across the classroom, disappearing out of the door. 

Immediately, I leapt up and sprinted for the front, kicking the bin over and spreading the contents all over the room; pencil shavings, broken quills, bits of parchment, random bits of broken stuff, food - all of it was scattered across the classroom as I kicked it everywhere. My classmates were watching as they chatted amongst themselves, snickering loudly at my antics. I staggered back to my seat, the effects of the alcohol finally clouding my brain, and Fred handed me a Fainting Fancy, grinning widely. 

We all hooked arms and took a bite out of our sweets. And within seconds, everything went black. 

~~~ 

"C'mon, Daisiel, let's go!" Gabriel was yelling to me as he flapped his giant golden wings, stretching a hand out for me. I leapt up, flapping my great white ones, and caught his hand. I giggled as we flew fast away from the area, which was now being trampled by a ton of elephants. 

"This is so random!" I laughed. "Why are we doing this?" 

"Because the world needs more elephants, angel." Gabe said grandly, puffing his chest out. "Plus, they're going to trample that hunter's house any... second... now!" 

We laughed maliciously as the largest elephant stood on the wooden decking of the hunter's porch, making it collapse under the weight. The elephant plowed on through, causing a massive wreckage underneath its immense feet. 

"Wildlife conservation and revenge on a shitty human, check." I said satisfactorily, and Gabe squeezed my hand, grinning. He propelled us further up into the air, and I shrieked and giggled as we flew far and high... 

"Gabriel! Castiel!" I put my hands together as I collapsed against the corridor wall. I had just been walking to see if I could find Terry wandering the secret passageways when I'd gotten hit with the memory. "Please come! I've had another memory." 

Oddly enough, no one appeared for a few moments. Then, a bright blue light flashed along the deserted corridor and Castiel stood in front of me, a hand outstretched. 

"I am not sure where Gabriel is." Cas stated as I took his hand. "He did not answer my call either. I suppose we will see what he is up to when we go..." 

Cas flashed us back to his and Gabe's mansion in the sky, right into Gabe's bedroom where we always congregated. I opened my mouth, turning to the bed, only to leap back in shock and horror. 

Gabriel and Terry were on the bed, in a very compromising position, with Terry's face buried in the pillow. The two looked around at us in an equal mix of shock and horror, both of their cheeks flushed and sweaty. My eyes widened, forcing myself not to look below their faces, and turned to Cas. 

"Yes, Daisiel, I know what you are thinking." Cas said matter-of-factly. "Let's go somewhere else. This is very awkward." 

I took a deep breath, hurrying out of the room with Cas hot on my heels. I slammed the door shut behind me, striding over to a loveseat beside the landing and collapsing onto it. What the fuck? Terry had been boasting the past few days about flirting with somebody, but I thought he was just saying that to make Draco jealous. I didn't think he was actually flirting with my angel brother... 

"Daisiel..." 

"Let's just talk about the memory, Cas." I said firmly, and Cas nodded. "Er, well, Gabe and I were conjuring up all these elephants right on top of a hunter's house, I think." 

"Yes, I remember that." Cas nodded. "Father never found out about it, but you and Gabriel were very enthusiastic to tell me and your father, and all of the other angels for that matter." 

"We thought it was the funniest thing ever, I bet." I said, a small smile on my face. 

"You did." Cas nodded. There was a pause. "And while I don't condone revenge, it was quite amusing for me too." 

"Yes, Cas!" I crowed, putting my hand up for a high-five. My brother looked at me curiously, tilting his head, and I reached for his hand with my other hand, holding it up to hit against mine. 

A loud moan sounded from the room opposite us. I rolled my eyes, standing up. 

"I think I'd better go, Cassie." I said. "I'll visit you later when my brother isn't fucking my best friend." 

"Alright, Dais." Cas said, holding out his hand again. His big blue eyes gazed into mine. "Are you sure you are alright, though?" 

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm just really surprised, that's all." 

"Okay." Cas took my hand. "I will see you later." 

"Bye, Cassie." 

And with another bright blue flash, I was back in that same deserted corridor. I sighed, resting against the wall for a moment, then set off down the hall. 

As I was walking, I came across a big oak door that I didn't recognise. I looked up and down the corridor. A painting of a guy teaching trolls how to do ballet caught my eye, and I suddenly remembered. 

This is the Room of Requirement! I wonder who's in there... 

I pushed open the door quietly. A waft of burning wood and a rush of hot air reached me as I peeked in. Draco was sitting on a comfy-looking sofa, facing a little fireplace, his head in his hands. I stepped in, closing the door behind me. 

Draco looked up. "Hey, Daze." 

"Hey, Dragon." I padded across the room, perching on the sofa next to him. He looked incredibly sad, and my heart dropped. 

"I've just been in here, thinking... I miss him so much, Daisy. And everything I do reminds me of him. Sometimes I just want to scream... ugh, sorry..." 

I watched Draco's eyes as they filled with tears. I sighed, snuggling in closer to him. "Hey. Shh. It's okay, I know. I know you miss him." 

"It just hurts so bad, you know?" Draco said, blinking away the tears determinedly. "And I can't think of anything to distract me. But you're a good distraction sometimes, I guess. You've always been one of my best friends." 

"Aww." I said, beaming at him as he looked down at me. "You too, Dragon!" 

Draco's lips twitched into a little smile. I shifted closer to him on the sofa, and my skirt rode up slightly more than I'd like; I swiftly tugged it down, but not before Draco's eyes had caught it and he bit his lip. 

"What do you mean by I'm a 'good distraction,' Draco?" I said softly. 

He released his lip from his teeth, wetting it with his tongue instead. He looked away, his grey eyes reflecting the flames dancing in the fireplace across from us. "You're just... good to talk to. You're funny. And... you're nice to look at." Draco said the last bit quietly. "You keep my mind off of things... things that I don't want to think about." 

"I know it's hard. Trust me, I know." I sighed. Draco glanced at me, then shuffled closer on the sofa, sliding an arm around me. I felt my eyes prickling with tears as I remembered how I felt after my breakup. 

"Yeah, I know you know." Draco said softly, his face close to mine. "I want you to know I'm always here for you..." 

"Yeah..." I breathed, very aware of how close he was. My eyes flicked down to his lips and back up to his stormy grey eyes. "You too..." 

Before I could fully comprehend what I was doing and the consequences of my actions, my lips were on Draco's. The combination of the feeling of being vulnerable, and how hot my ex boyfriend was, made me climb into his lap as our lips moved passionately together, our tongues tangling in my mouth. Draco's hands slid down my body to squeeze at my ass, and he made an enthusiastic noise into my mouth. 

I rocked my hips gently into his, feeling him slowly harden underneath me. I should be thinking, I shouldn't be doing this; but partly why it felt so good was the fact that it was so wrong. 

Terry's fucking around with my brother... they're not together anymore... it shouldn't matter... 

But it does. So why, through all my guilt, was I not getting off of Draco Malfoy? 

Draco detached his mouth from me and tugged at my shirt, unbuttoning it frantically. I returned the favour, tugging his school shirt off his shoulders, and I shivered in delight as his hands moved all over my topless body. Draco hurriedly unbuckled himself, sliding his trousers and boxers halfway down his legs, and I quickly tugged off my panties, not even bothering to remove my school skirt, and I sank down onto him, hissing. 

Draco stretched me out almost as much as Fred did. I moaned loudly as he filled me up, rocking slightly on him as I held myself up by my thick thighs. Draco's hands were on my hips, helping me rock back and forth, his bottom lip in between his teeth. His eyes were locked on mine. 

"Fuck..." I breathed, rising up and down. I started up a pace, rising and rocking and sinking, letting Draco slip in and out of me, until he was slick with my wetness and he was a groaning mess below me. 

"Daisy-flower..." Draco whined, hissing as I clenched around him. "I'm gonna..." 

"Me too..." I gasped, riding him faster. We were pressed up tight against each other, my breasts squished against his bare chest, my nipples rubbing harshly along his skin, and the sensation made me clamp down on him, flooding him with my wetness as I moaned his name. I threw my head back, collapsing onto him as he groaned, feeling his warmth spreading inside me. 

"Daisy..." 

I slipped off him with shaky legs, the gravity of what we had just done fully hitting me now that I had came and gotten it out of my system. 

"Shit. Terry." I said. My best friend... of COURSE he would be incredibly hurt to learn that I'd betrayed him like this. Fuck. FUCK. 

"Dai-" 

"Draco, no! He'll hate me!" I said furiously, pulling my clothes back on. I went to pull on my pants, only to feel a trickle down my leg. I sighed. "Tergeo." I said, and the trickle was gone. 

And so was I, out of the Room of Requirement a minute later, leaving Draco on the sofa confused and bewildered, but immensely satisfied. 

~~~ 

I couldn't take lying to Terry any longer after about three days, after the Gryffindor-Slytherin match (where we flattened Slytherin), so after those three days of us being incredibly awkward around each other due to the fact that Gabe was fucking Terry and I walked in on it, I had to tell him what happened between Draco and I. Needless to say, he was very, VERY hurt by this. 

"I can't believe you would do this to me, Daisy!" Terry yelled, his eyes full of furious tears. "You're my best friend!" 

The whole Gryffindor common room was watching, everyone else silent but for us. 

"It's not my fault you broke up with him!" I yelled back, my heart sinking in my chest. "He's not your boyfriend anymore!" 

"So what?" Terry shouted. "So what? He's my ex and we'd literally JUST broken up!" 

"You'd JUST broken up, and you immediately went to screw my brother, huh?" I said angrily. The common room burst into mutters and whispers, as I realised what I'd said. Barely anybody here knows that I have angel brothers. They're all thinking I meant Harry. "Er - I mean - my brother from another mother. My friend - er..." 

"Oh!" Dean said from an armchair nearby. "You mean George?" 

"Those two are always so close!" 

"That's because Daisy and Fred are always together, surely it would make sense for the other two to hang out more then -" 

"No, sure, she just said her brother from another mother, who else is that close to her -" 

I ignored the rumours being spread like wildfire around the common room and turned back to Terry. "Anyway, don't act like you're innocent in this. If you're allowed to mess around with other people, so is he!" 

"Yeah, okay, but the difference is that you're my best friend and he's my ex!" Terry said roughly, his fists clenching. 

"And?" I said. "He's not your boyfriend anymore so why would you care who he fucks?" 

"Because - because -" Terry growled, the tears in his eyes threatening to spill over. "Because I'm still in love with him!" 

The common room went silent again. I gaped at Terry. Beside us, Fred and George were doing the same. Terry glanced around and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Fuck. What have I done? I've had sex with the guy Terry's in love with. I've ruined it. It's all I ever do: ruin stuff. 

"I'm... I'm so sorry, Terry." I whispered, gazing at my best friend with wide, tear-filled eyes. Terry looked back at me, his expression softening, opening his mouth to say something - but I whirled around, making a beeline for the portrait hole. I climbed through, rushing down the corridor beyond and around a corner, letting the tears fall freely from my eyes. 

I was too busy sobbing to look where I was going; I slammed into somebody and was knocked to the ground. That somebody tugged me up, dragging me into a classroom adjacent, and lifted me into a chair behind a desk. I blinked my eyes free and saw Floppy in front of me, a wild smirk on his face. 

"No. No! Fuck off, I'm really not in the mood!" I said furiously, attempting to stand up, but Floppy shoved me back down violently. 

"Ugh, I thought you were drunk or emotional or something, when I saw you coming down that corridor all crying and shit I thought it would be easy." Floppy rolled his eyes. "But of course you're going to make this hard for me." 

"Oh you can bet I'll make it hard for you!" I spat, writhing as his hands held me down. 

Floppy's eyes gleamed. "Yeah... yeah, you can make IT hard for me..." 

A fresh wave of terror flooded me, and I writhed harder. "No. No. No! I don't want this, leave me alone, PLEASE!" 

Floppy laughed maliciously, slipping his wand out. "Incarcerous." He whispered, pointing it at me. Ropes flew out of the end of his wand, binding my hands together behind the chair, and I shrieked as my ankles were tied to the chair too, rendering me unable to move. My heart was pounding in fear. What was he going to do to me? 

"Shut up." Floppy grabbed my hair, tugging it roughly and forcing my head back. My neck was exposed, and I couldn't see what he was doing. Fuck. Fuck. I hated this. 

Suddenly, I felt a liquid in my mouth. I coughed, trying to spit it out, but it just kept coming and I was forced to drink it or else drown. The scent of the liquid was actually quite alluring... I was sort of attracted to the smell... before it disappeared into my mouth and Floppy released my hair, quickly shuffling behind me. I tried to look around for him, but his hands were suddenly firmly on my head, forcing me to look forward. 

"Alohomora." Floppy whispered behind me, and a little suitcase I had not noticed before opened. Suddenly, Tom Riddle was stepping towards me, his red eyes gleaming, his handsome face still reminding me of the terrors I had experienced in second year in the Chamber of Secrets. But as he stepped closer, I felt myself more and more attracted to him... 

Until without warning, my heart leapt, and suddenly my mind was full of him. He was gorgeous, so hot, so handsome... those eyes... they're red, they're supposed to be evil, but I just want to gaze into them all day... oh, those cheekbones, that hair, that jawline, that ridiculously attractive smirk... I let my gaze rest on his lips... oh, the things I would let him do to me with that mouth... 

"Ahhh..." I breathed, batting my eyelashes. "I think I'm in love..." 

"Riddikulus." Floppy said, and Tom Riddle vanished. I glanced around desperately for him. Where did he go? 

"Floppy, Floppy..." I whined as he stepped in front of me again, the wild smirk back on his face. "Take me to him... take me to Tom. I love him..." 

"Oh, I will." Floppy said in a slight purr. "First, I have to put this Boggart back where I found it. You can stay here in the meantime, all tied up... you can think about the Dark Lord tying you up, if you want, I'm sure that'll keep your mind occupied." 

I nodded eagerly as Floppy's smirk grew wider. Mmm... I'd like Tom to tie me up very much... imagine the things he could do to me... I would let him do anything he wanted... 

"I'll be back in five minutes." 

"Then you'll take me to him?" I said hopefully. 

Floppy's eyes glinted with malice, and his facial expression was the picture of smug triumph. 

"Yes. Then I'll take you to him."

0