Chapter 12 – Call for Help
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Terry's POV* 

Waiting is torture. Waiting for news on Daisy, for Fred and George to come back and tell us what the Order's plans are, for Draco to stop pacing around the Gryffindor common room and just sit down next to me... 

All of it made my insides twist unpleasantly. Finally, I snapped. 

"Draco! Fucking sit down or you'll drive me mad." I said, my hands in my hair. Draco jumped, spinning around, and collapsed into the seat beside me, biting his fingernails. 

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Kylie, Ginny, Draco, and I were all gathered beside the fire in the Gryffindor common room, two of us not caring that we didn't belong there, watching as the Gryffindors slowly but surely emptied out towards their dorms. 

Ron and Kylie were trying to reassure Harry, sitting on either side of him with their arms around him. The bespeckled guy had his head in his hands. Ginny was curled up against Hermione, staring into the fire as Hermione stared into space, zoned out. I turned to Draco. 

"D-Drake... I just can't bear the thought of something bad happening to her..." I said quietly, my voice breaking. "Especially not after all I said to her..." 

"What did you say?" Draco said. 

"I..." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "I kinda went off at her for screwing you." 

Draco sat back, looking to be restraining a small smirk. "And you're regretting that now?" 

"Obviously." I shot him a glare. "But I was really upset at her, Draco. How was I supposed to know the ass of the month Floppy was going to kidnap her?" 

"Terry..." Draco leaned forward again, his eyes softened. "What happened between Daisy and I wasn't serious. I... I still feel..." 

He bit his lip. A small inkling of hope was growing inside me. 

"I love you too, Draco -!" I blurted out all at once. Draco blinked, looking shocked. 

"Alright, you lot. We've just gotten debriefed." We all looked around to see Fred and George climbing through the portrait hole, both pale and looking haunted. They joined us, collapsing onto the sofa beside me as I shuffled out of the way. 

"So... you guys all know that the Order says there's a weapon Voldemort's after, right?" George said. Hermione and I nodded as Harry straightened up, paying close attention. 

"Well... it's Daisy's body." Fred said quietly. "He - he wants to use her to make... make..." 

"What, Red?" I said. "He wants to use Daisy to make what?" 

Fred looked up, the haunted look in his eyes even more prominent as he said, "A baby." 

There was a silence. Draco grabbed my hand, hard. Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were staring at Fred, their mouths open. Kylie's eyes were as wide as saucers. Harry was pure white; his hands were shaking. I felt a deep terror spreading through my chest. 

"He's trying to get her pregnant." Harry said. It wasn't a question as much as it was a statement. 

George nodded as Fred tightened his grip on his knees. 

"How?" I said, my body shaking. I felt like I already knew the answer. "Is he - is he chaining her down, forcing himself on her? Or - is he doing some turkey baster shit? Y'know, like sperm donors -" 

"We don't know." George said hurriedly. "All we know is that he's trying to get her pregnant so that she gives birth to his baby. His half-Lord-Voldemort, half-angel baby. He apparently then plans to get Daisy on his side, and make her raise his child, then the three of them'll apparently take over together, with the child's power. But of course they'd always be beneath him in terms of the pecking order." 

"That's if he gets his way." Fred said quietly but darkly. "He won't. Not if I have anything to say about it." 

"Me too." Harry said dangerously. "Voldemort will regret ever laying a hand on my sister once I'm through with him." 

"Okay, edgelords, but we do still have to get to them first." Ginny said, finally breaking out of her shook-stupor. "Did Dumbledore have any idea where she is?" 

"They think Floppy's manor." Fred said. "The Order is apparently on their way over there right now. They're going to attempt to break through the boundaries, but they're magical boundaries drawn by Voldy himself, Dumbledore says, he's not sure they'll have much luck." 

"How can we help?" I said, my chest thrumming with anxiety. This isn't looking good at all. "I want to help." 

"We wanted to go with the Order, but they're taking it in shifts." Fred said. "We're on duty tomorrow. If they don't get in tonight." 

"So there's nothing more to do right now than sit back and wait." George said. 

I was sick of waiting, however. Fuck this. 

"Be back in a minute." I leapt up, striding into the boys' dorm entrance. I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes and putting my hands together like I had done several times last week to talk to Gabriel. 

'Gabriel... Gabe...' I thought, concentrating hard. 'I need your help. Please come...' 

And sure enough, suddenly, I heard a small swoosh of feathered wings, and I opened my eyes. Gabriel, the golden-winged archangel with whiskey-coloured eyes was standing before me, in his hot, green-jacketed, fabulous-haired glory, quirking his eyebrow at me. 

"Gabriel!" I gasped, pushing myself off the wall and grabbing his jacket. "You HAVE to help me! Daisy's been kidnapped by that demon and taken to Voldemort and he wants to impregnate her -" 

Gabriel held up a hand, looking sad. I paused, my eyebrows furrowing. 

"Unfortunately, Terry, I can't help Daisy. I am aware of the predicament she is in, as is Castiel and her father." Gabriel said. "But for us to appear to her, and be allowed to help her by my father's will, she has to call us herself." 

I gaped at him. "Wha... what? That is such bullshit! Why can't -" 

"We just can't, Terry Boot." Gabriel said miserably. "Trust me, we so desperately want to help her, too. But we cannot." 

"Why..." My mind was racing a million miles a minute. "Why hasn't she called you?" 

"I cannot tell you." Gabriel said, his eyes looking up into mine. "But you're a very intelligent human. You'll figure it out." 

And with another swoosh of his wings, he was gone. I stared at the space where he was just a moment ago, my mind whirling. Daisy hasn't called out for help... why wouldn't she call for help... unless she's unconscious... or otherwise inebriated... 

Wait. Inebriated. My brain went straight to roofies, date-rape drugs. Voldemort wants to get her pregnant... what would allow him to do that with such ease that it would be laughable to him? 

I shoved the door open and strode back towards the group. They all looked up at me as I approached, their expressions changing from miserable to inquisitive. 

"Guys!" I said excitedly. "I think I know what's happened to her! I was talking to Gabriel -" 

"Were you, now?" Draco scoffed. I was delighted momentarily at the spark of jealousy in his eyes, before I moved on, dismissing his comment. 

"- He said he's restricted from saving her unless she calls for help herself. And I was thinking - and it came to me - Amortentia!" 

Everyone in the group's mouths dropped open, except Ginny's. 

"A love potion." I informed her. "The most powerful one in the world." 

Ginny's mouth fell open too. 

"Think about it, guys!" I said, returning to my seat and leaning forward onto my knees. "I don't know how he did it, but once Floppy made Daisy fall in love with Voldemort, he'd be able to get her to him with no resistance. Plus, she wouldn't try to escape once he had her. Additionally, it would make it ten times easier for him to - to - y'know." 

We all stared at each other. Fred and Harry were now shaking violently. 

"Fuck." 

~~~ 

*Daisy's POV* 

I stirred, opening my eyes blearily. The covers tangled around me were cold. I sat up, reaching out for Tom - before I noticed him stepping out of an en-suite, a towel tied around his waist and his skin dripping wet. His wet, tousled hair... the droplets running down that toned body... the steam rising in curls from his skin... 

"Get up, Daisy." Tom said, taking the towel off to dry his skin. My eyes dropped, and excitement rushed through me. The pink clouds stirred, starting to vibrate. "I have laid out your outfit for you. Get dressed." 

I obeyed, stumbling up. I loved watching him do such mundane things such as leaning over and rubbing his hair dry with the towel. For some reason, I'd never thought about Voldemort doing such basic everyday things. He'd always just seemed so... extraordinary to be as ordinary as he was right now. 

And it made me love him even more. I watched him with adoring eyes as I slipped on the short black skater skirt and feminine white button-up, tightening the long, thin black bow under my collar, over my chest. I brushed my teeth and combed through my long, wildly curly hair as Tom watched this time, his red eyes fixated on me. 

I had only just put the comb back on the dressing table before I was suddenly bent down over it, my hands landing on the mirror to steady myself. I watched Tom in the mirror as he unbuckled himself, flipping my skirt up and feeling up my ass. 

My eyes widened as he suddenly filled me, and my legs shook. I wasn't completely prepared, and I bit my lip in pain as Tom moved in and out of my not-very-wet hole. But it changed very quickly as he hit my sweet spot inside me, and I bowed my head as I moaned, my knees buckling as Tom slid in and out. The pink clouds purred, shuddering in my head. 

Soon, I was squeezing around him in pleasure, and he was groaning as he shot inside me, slowly thrusting into me. I collapsed face-first against the mirror, panting, as Tom finally slid out of me, and I heard him buckling himself in again. 

"Come, Daisy." 

I followed Tom out of the room and down the stairs, my knees weak. I gazed at his back as I walked behind him, the pink clouds thrumming as I felt his fluids trickle down my thighs. 

Tom led me into a huge dining room, the table lit with candles and the curtains drawn, lending an ambient atmosphere to the room. Tom gestured to a seat beside the head of the table, and I sat down. Tom sat at the head, and I gazed around. A vase of fresh roses was in between us on the table, and several small candles surrounded it. 

"Is this a date?" I breathed, fluttering my eyelashes at him. Tom smirked, leaning forward to place a hand on my thigh. 

"It's whatever you want it to be, Daisy." 

His voice was delicious and smooth. I melted as his hand moved over my bare skin, slipping underneath my skirt. The pink clouds danced in excitement. 

Two house-elves brought us breakfast, which consisted of toast, muffins, and pancakes. I munched at the food while I gazed at Tom, my heart pounding with love as he handled his cutlery with etiquette. 

Half an hour later, and he was leaving me to do business. I was very upset; why was he leaving me behind? Why couldn't he bring me with him? I wanted to be with him at every moment of the day. 

"Stay here, Daisy. Do not leave the grounds." Tom told me firmly. I nodded eagerly. "I will be back soon. I have... things to take care of." 

His lips curled nastily as he said the last bit. My pink clouds throbbed as I thought about the sexy, evil things he was going to do, probably something harmful to other people. 

I spent the morning and most of the afternoon exploring the grounds of Floppy's manor. It was huge; he had several living rooms and dining rooms, a massive kitchen, a pool, a cellar, a games room, a spa, a gym, a library, and several bedrooms. I was out walking the gardens, admiring the fountains in the faint sparkling sunlight, when it hit me. 

Gabriel, Castiel, Lucifer, and I were all sitting on a rooftop. Gabriel and Lucifer's arms were around my shoulders as Castiel leaned his head against Gabriel's shoulder. 

"Guys, I don't want to go down to Earth again." I sighed. 

"We know." Dad chuckled. 

"Just remember." Gabe said, turning to me. "We're always here for you. Just remember to call us when you need us." 

I blinked. I was on the grass beside a stone bench. How did I get there? I must have fallen after that weird vision I'd just had. 

I got up, meandering around the high hedge back to the house. A small group of Death Eaters was marching towards the front entrance - and there was Tom, leading them! 

I set off at a sprint, my head pounding and the pink clouds whirling around. I caught up with Tom at the front doors, and he gave me an amused glance before letting me in ahead of the Death Eaters. 

"Now, Daisy." Tom said as we all gathered in the drawing room that Floppy had took me into yesterday. A Death Eater shoved a man forward, and he fell onto his knees in the middle of the floor in front of us. "This man has underperformed at his task for me. He deserves... well, you know the spell, Daisy..." 

And the pink clouds vibrated intensely in excitement as Tom handed me the now-pleading man's wand and waved me forward. I performed the Cruciatus Curse flawlessly on the man, my whole body trembling with pleasure as I felt Tom's hungry eyes on me. 

"That'll be all." Tom's purring voice sounded in my ear after what felt like an hour. "Come, Daisy." 

And I followed him back up the stairs and into Tom's bedroom, where he attacked my mouth again, his lips moving furiously and passionately with mine. His tongue licked into my mouth, and I moaned weakly into his as his hands moved across my body, grasping at my breasts. 

"Get on your knees." He panted against my lips. I shuddered, the pink clouds twirling dizzyingly in my head, and I slowly sank to my knees in front of Tom, fluttering my eyelashes up at him. 

Tom unbuckled his fitted trousers, sliding them down along with his boxers, and I shivered in excitement as his hardness appeared right in front of my face. His darkened red eyes gleamed down at me. 

"You know what to do." Tom said softly. 

I leaned forward eagerly, licking up his length. I moaned at the taste, licking him up and down until his whole length was slick with my saliva. I engulfed his head with my mouth, slowly sliding down until he hit the back of my throat, and I took a deep breath, sinking down until I had his whole length in my mouth and throat. 

But I would have been stupid to think that I could be in control. Tom's hands landed on my head, and suddenly he was thrusting roughly in and out of my mouth, holding me in place as he leaned against the wall, tilting his head back and groaning. I gagged and choked on him, my eyes tearing up as my lungs struggled for air. 

"Take it, Daisy!" Tom growled, slamming into my mouth. His length rubbed harshly against the back of my throat as he slid down it, and his eyes darkened considerably, his voice getting rougher. "Take me down your tight little throat..." 

I clawed at his thighs as black spots started appearing in my vision. The pink clouds were still vibrating in my head, but I genuinely couldn't breathe. Tom seemed to notice this, and he simply rutted into my mouth, groaning. I felt him throbbing between my lips; suddenly, a thick hot liquid erupted in my mouth, and after a few moments, I was released. 

Tom's length slid out of my mouth, and I collapsed, about to spit out the liquid and gasp in great gulps of air, but Tom's hands landed back on me, yanking my head up. 

"No, don't you dare -!" Tom glared down at me. I shut my mouth, holding the fluids inside. His evil red eyes stared down at me, full of desire and lust. "Swallow." 

I trembled on my knees. I gazed up at him as I swallowed slowly, feeling Tom's fluids sliding down my now-aching throat. His eyes darkened to the point they almost looked black, and he leaned down, grabbing me and yanking me up onto my feet. 

"Good girl." He breathed into my ear, and I shivered, the pink clouds purring in delight. 

And as I wiped the tears away from my face and took in another deep breath of air, Tom tugged me towards the bed, unbuttoning his shirt...

0