Chapter 24 – Mine
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the term progressed, I was focusing my energy on spending most of my spare time with Fred, and completing the list. The Insurgents published a newsletter called 'The Daily Snape' detailing Snape's life and everyday activities, which was subscribed to by a surprisingly huge amount of the student population, 

In one of my numerous detentions with Snape that wasn't shared by the boys, I brought him a box of chocolates and told him, "I love it when it's just us two." 

I winked at him. Snape stared at me stonily. 

"Mr Filch has been looking for someone to clear out these old files." He said softly. "They are the records of other Hogwarts wrongdoers and their punishments. Where the ink has grown faint, or the cards have suffered damage from mice, we would like you to copy out the crimes and punishments afresh and, making sure that they are in alphabetical order, replace them in the boxes. You will not use magic."

"K." I said. 

"I thought you could start," said Snape, a malicious smile on his lips, "with boxes one thousand and twelve to one thousand and fifty-six. You will find some familiar names in there, which should add interest to the task. Here, you see..."

He pulled out a card from one of the topmost boxes with a flourish and read, "James Potter and Sirius Black. Apprehended using an illegal hex upon Bertram Aubrey. Aubrey's head twice normal size. Double detention." Snape sneered. "It must be such a comforting thing that a record of their great achievements remains..." 

I felt suddenly cheerful. Snape was clearly trying to dampen my mood, but it had quite the opposite effect. 

"Oh my Godric, thanks, Professor!" I gushed, pulling the boxes towards me. "You're absolutely right. It IS comforting - thank you so much for making this detention interesting for me." 

Snape's smirk had faded into a displeased scowl. 

"I'm just saying, sir," I said with a smirk on my face now, "it seems like you put in an extra bit of effort for me. It almost seems as if you fancy me... Do you wanna go out with me?" 

"Get to work, Miss Potter." 

I started to sob loudly and dramatically, before I realised that he didn't actually reject me, and I sat there grinning as I sorted through the files, copying out this time a triple detention for my dad, Sirius, and Emily for a petty prank in fifth year. 

And after the detention, Fred and George dragged me into Snape's office again as I giggled between them, as they cried, "Here she is, sir! We've got her!" 

"Unhand Miss Potter immediately, Weasleys." 

For his next DADA class, I dressed up as a slutty version of him; I wore a short but billowing black cape, a low cut gothic top, and a tiny black skirt that would likely show my entire ass if I bent over. I used a potion to make my hair straight, sleek, and shiny, and fluffed it so that it hung in two curtains and obscured most of my face. I gathered up my stacks of Lockhart's books and my toaster, and entered the classroom, beckoning all the Hogwarts' ghosts I'd invited in. 

I distributed the Lockhart books everywhere and plugged in my toaster, turning to the ghosts. 

"Make yourselves at home." I said. 

"Thank you very much, Daisy." Nearly-Headless Nick nodded at me graciously, and Peeves cackled gleefully as he swooped around the classroom, upending an ink bottle over Ash's head. 

Snape entered the classroom, and I announced, "Here is a man who not only has a brilliant mind and a wonderful wit, but can also sing." 

"Kindly exit my classroom." Snape snarled at the ghosts, and he pointed his wand at Peeves. The ghosts all left sadly, and Nearly-Headless Nick said to me as he passed me, "Maybe next time, Daisy." 

Snape Vanished the Lockhart books, and I immediately turned to my toaster, slipping a quill into it. I also slipped in a page of Draco's textbook, Ron's tie, and a slice of Kylie's sandwich that I'd stolen from her bag. 

"And so, yeah, I totally masturbate every night." I said loudly to Terry. "I just rub my clit, or if I'm thinking of Fred's huge YOU-KNOW-WHAT," I winked exaggeratedly at my sniggering best friend, "I'll finger myself and imagine it's him. You know, I walked in on him tugging it the other day to a picture of me, and I offered to help him out, so that's how I ended up with his dick in my hand and -" 

"Miss Potter, another week's worth of detentions for being inappropriate in class, and that's including your very inappropriate attire." Snape snarled. "I am sick of you violating the uniform code in such ways. When will you learn?" 

"Oh, Professor." I smirked. "Just remember, there's a curse on the Defence Against the Dark Arts job. You only have so long left before you're gone like the rest." 

I earned another detention. 

"Sir, you ought to have been in Hufflepuff." 

I was ignored. 

"Sir, come look at my iPad." 

Ignored again. 

"Here, Professor, take this tampon. I think you have a leak." 

Yet another detention. 

By this stage, the class was very relaxed, what with the amount of giggles and whispering sweeping the classroom. Random shit was getting chucked around, and whoops of excitement rose occasionally out of the mass of desks. The Insurgents and I threw bits of bread at Snape as he patrolled the classroom as if he was a duck, then we progressed to cabbages. He soon discovered it was us (literally no surprise though) and smacked us four with another round of detentions. 

"Densaugeo!" I hissed, pointing my wand at Snape as he passed Harry's desk. Immediately, Snape's teeth began to grow at an alarming rate as the class laughed, and he whipped his wand out, pointing it at himself, and with what was clearly a non-verbal remedy, his teeth were back to their normal size. Snape turned to me, fuming. 

"My uncle can send you a set of drills if you want." I offered casually. 

"I'm this close to sending you to the Headmaster again, Miss Potter." Snape said slowly. 

I cleared my throat, and immediately everyone started acting as if Snape stank. Terry, Fred, George, Draco, Harry, Kylie, Ron, Dean, Seamus, Suzanne, Shannon, Pansy, Lavender, Parvati, Neville, and I all started fanning our noses, making retching noises, and leaning away from Snape. 

Snape eyed them all with contempt and swept back up to the front of the class. I took this as my cue to leap up from my chair and start doing my lap dances to everyone in the class. I swivelled my hips over Fred's crotch, then did the same to George as the two redheads flushed pink below me. I giggled, dashing around the room to sway my hips over everyone's crotches except Harry and Terry, Ron being a bit too eager to scoot his chair out for to me to have access. 

An unsuspecting Snape was still scratching up notes on the blackboard as I reached Blaise Zabini, dropping it low in his lap and spinning around to air-grind against his crotch as the Slytherin Prince watched me with darkened eyes. He licked his lips slowly, his eyes sliding from my face to his lap and back up again, lounging back in his chair with an arm behind his head. He reached out his other hand, casually tracing my bare thigh, before I grinned and hopped off his lap to Theodore's. 

I started as I caught Fred's eye from across the room. He was staring me down with a kind of furious jealousy that I'd only seen on his face a few times since I'd known him. I shivered in delight as I rocked my hips in front of Theo's crotch, and jumped as the toaster popped. Snape turned around, and I was caught. 

"Back to your desk NOW, Miss Potter!" He roared, pointing his wand at my chair. I smirked, swaying my hips as I strutted back. 

"Hey, thanks, Daze." Kylie said in delight as she reached over and pulled her sandwich out of the toaster, and bit into it. 

"Aw, no." Ron said sadly as he looked at his burnt tie. 

Draco shrugged as he tugged the textbook page out. "Oh, well. No real loss." 

After the class was dismissed, Blaise caught up to me right after I exited the room. We chatted as we all made our way down to Potions, and the conversation came easy even though we were in rival houses. We'd really bonded in the Room of Requirement, and I'd even consider him a friend at this point. 

And as we waited outside the Potions classroom for Slughorn, I leaned against the wall while Blaise rested his hand on the wall beside my head, leaning in close and towering over me as he joked about Snape. 

"I can't believe you have the nerve to do all that in class, Potter. You're a riot." 

"I am, aren't I?" I sniggered. "You should join in sometime. It's great fun." 

"Maybe I will." Blaise grinned, and I beamed. Wow. That's the first time I've seen him actually GRIN. "Can you imagine Snape's - sorry, Snap's - face if his prize Slytherin student started acting up?" 

I burst out laughing at the image in my head. No, Snape wouldn't be very happy. 

"PLEASE, Zabini!" I giggled, slapping his arm lightly. "It would be so fucking funny, actually please!" 

Blaise chuckled, and my heart stopped as I caught Fred's eye again. He was facing me as George and Terry messed around in front of him, and his eyes were dark with envy. I felt another shiver go through me, and my heart beat faster in excitement. 

Slughorn arrived, and as it was a theory lesson, it was very dull. I tried to amuse myself by my usual class clown behaviours - such as when Slughorn listed off the ingredients needed for a particular potion, I'd say, "Delicious!" or "Scrumptious!" after each one, but I got bored after a while. 

I took out the Patented Daydream Charm from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes that I'd stashed in my bag for classes such as these, and opened it. I put on the charmed wristband, feeling myself sink into the daydream almost immediately after I clasped it shut. 

I was in a very popular nightclub, swaying my hips in front of Blaise Zabini, who was dressed in a black shirt and dress trousers. His hands were all over my body, holding onto my curves, as I danced in my tight little black dress. People were dancing all around us, pressed in tight, as loud music thrummed through the building. 

And through the flashing purple and blue lights, a path was cleared through the dancing bodies in front of me. Fred was clear in my view, lounging against the bar in his unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt, a drink in one hand and his eyes boring into mine. 

And as a bright purple light passed across his face, Fred raised the glass of Firewhiskey to his mouth, taking a long sip. He downed the drink slowly, his eyes never leaving mine, and he slammed the empty glass down on the bar determinedly, straightening his shirt and striding with purpose towards me. 

I shivered in delight as Fred approached me, shoving Blaise away into the crowd. My eyes were only on him as he lowered his lips towards my ear, purring seductively into it as his hands caressed my hips, "Why don't you ditch that loser and come home with me, baby girl...?" 

I giggled as I gazed up into his eyes. "Because I don't think we could last that long..." 

And I snapped back into reality as Slughorn concluded the class, the bell ringing in the background. I stood up with my bag, my legs shaking as I cleared my head of thoughts of my whole body shaking in the bathrooms of that non-existent nightclub in my daydream. 

And back in the common room, Fred grabbed my hand and dragged me up the spiral staircase into our dorm. He slammed the door shut behind him, locking it and turning to me with gleaming eyes. 

"So the rumours are true. You and Blaise Zabini have fucked before, I take it?" 

Fred was panting. I squirmed on the bed that I had been shoved onto. 

"Yeah." I squeaked. 

"How many times?" 

I gazed into Fred's darkened eyes as his chest heaved with heavy breaths. 

"Twice." 

"What did he do to you?" 

"He - I -" 

Fred approached me, leaning down over me with his hands planted on the bed on either side of me. His face came close to mine, his eyes boring into mine. 

"What did he do to you?" 

I shivered. "He... he fucked me in his dorm." 

"What position?" Fred's forehead was pressing forcefully against mine. 

"M-missionary." 

"And what about the second time?" 

Fred's hand was moving up my bare thigh. I felt like all the air was being sapped out of my lungs. 

"I had a threesome with him and T-Theo Nott. In the Room of Requirement." 

Fred sucked in a breath, his eyes closing briefly. "And what did they do to you in there, you little slut?" 

I shuddered in delight. Fred's hand was under my skirt now, and his fingers were making little circles over my panties. 

"They - they ate me out. And I j-jerked Theo off. And I sucked them both off, and they both fucked my pussy. And - and - and..." 

"And what?" Fred said quietly, his lips against my neck. 

"And... Blaise fucked my - my..." 

I whimpered as Fred's teeth sank into my neck. I arched into him, trembling underneath his hand, which was now underneath my knickers. 

"Fucked your WHAT, slut?" 

"My ass..." I breathed as Fred harshly sucked a hickey into my skin. 

Fred detached from me after a moment, his darkened eyes glinting dangerously down at me. His other hand trailed up my body to my neck, circling his fingers around it slowly. My heart was pounding in my chest, I felt like I was going to faint; my body was loving this possessive side of Fred. 

"And where did they come?" 

"On - on my tits, and in my mouth." I stammered. 

Fred regarded me for another moment. Then he said, "Get on your knees." 

I slid out of his grasp onto my knees in front of him. Fred unbuckled his trousers, dropping them to his feet, and I gazed up at him as he slowly jerked himself off, his eyes glued on mine. I leaned forward and licked his tip; he swore, and one of his hands shot out and twisted in my hair. 

"Was he better than me?" Fred said roughly, almost glaring down at me. "Did he fuck you better?" 

I squirmed on my knees, excitement pulsing through me. I didn't want to just give in right away and ruin the fun; I wanted to tease him. 

"Maybe he did." I purred, and I noticed the effect immediately. Fred's expression darkened, and the hand in my hair tightened. He yanked me towards him, scowling. 

"Open wide, you fucking slut." 

I obeyed instantly, feeling my panties dampen. Fred slid into my mouth and I gagged on him as he kept going, right into the back of my throat and down. I gazed up at Fred as I choked on him, my eyes streaming; his head was tilted back and he was groaning, both of his hands now tangled in my hair and tugging at it tightly. 

And as soon as it had entered, it had slid back out of my mouth. I gasped, coughing slightly; Fred's hand grabbed my jaw and forced me to look up at him again. 

"Is your answer still the same?" He said with a cold smirk. I panted, my heart doing backflips. 

"Yes." I said with relish, and Fred released my face, slamming back into my mouth. He rocked his hips into my face as I whimpered, grabbing at his thighs to steady myself. 

"Did he fuck you better, slut? Or did I? Huh?" Fred rolled his hips into my mouth, pulling my hair into a ponytail and fucking my face ruthlessly. "Who fucks you better? Who fucks you better?" 

"Mmm!" I struggled slightly against him, shuffling closer on my knees. "Youfffffttt..." 

"Nobody fucks you better than me." Fred panted as he filled my mouth, making my jaw stretch open so much that it ached. "Your body is mine to fuck. Don't you forget that, princess. You're mine." 

I couldn't tell him he was right even if I wanted to at this point; Fred was getting close, and he wasn't pulling out of my mouth now even if the whole of Gryffindor House were to burst into the room. He was throbbing in my mouth; I whimpered up at him as he filled my throat, and Fred stared down at me with wide, glazed-over eyes - next second, he was tilting his head back and swearing loudly, bucking his hips into my face - hot liquid was filling my mouth, and I tightened my lips around him as he rode out his high. 

Eventually, Fred slipped out of my mouth, falling back against the wall. He grabbed my hair again, forcing my head back. 

"Show me." 

I opened my mouth, showing my boyfriend the evidence of his high on my tongue. Fred cursed again quietly, closing his eyes and biting his lip. When he opened them again, they were nearly black with how dark with desire they were. 

"Swallow, slut." 

I closed my mouth and swallowed with a gulp. Fred made a convulsive movement towards my head with his other hand, but paused. 

"Are you okay to continue, baby?" He said softly, his expression gentle. I nodded eagerly, and the lustful hunger returned to his face. "Good. Now get on the bed, lay back, and spread your legs, you little slut." 

I did as he said, aware that my panties were probably drenched through by now. Fred licked his lips as he crawled on top of me, shifting down my body in between my legs. I shuddered as he lifted my skirt up, pulling my soaked knickers off, and dipped his head. 

"Oh, Freddie..." I moaned as Fred's tongue swiped across me. His hands tightened on my thighs as his tongue slid around my hole, dipping in and out, flicking my clit and flattening his tongue, dragging it up me harshly. I arched my back as I moaned his name again, my hands drifting down to his fiery hair and tugging at it. 

And all of a sudden, he stopped. I whined, arching my hips into his face, but Fred looked up at me, his lips glistening with my wetness. A little smirk was playing at the corners of his mouth. 

"Did he fuck you better than me?" 

"No!" I gasped out, grabbing at his hair. 

"Who fucks you the best?" 

"You!" 

"That's right, princess." Fred purred, his tongue teasing at my hole. I squirmed, moaning desperately. "Who do you belong to?" 

"Mmm..." I moaned, lost in the sensation of his tongue on me. Then it stopped again, and I whimpered. 

"Who do you belong to, slut?" 

"Y-you!" I cried out, and I nearly screamed as Fred's tongue returned to me, lapping at me like he'd been starved for a week. I reached my high, and I rode it out on Fred's face, screaming out his name as he flicked his tongue and sucked on me, overstimulating me and making my whole body shake. 

The hickeys were still visible on me and only me as my friends all took the Polyjuice Potion the next day and became me to harass Snape; I caught Fred smirking triumphantly at a confused Blaise as he walked around with me under his arm. 

Meanwhile, interest in the Gryffindor-Ravenclaw Quidditch game was running extremely high throughout the school, for the match would decide the Championship, which was still wide open. 

The run-up to this crucial match had all the usual features: members of rival Houses attempting to intimidate opposing teams in the corridors; unpleasant chants about individual players being rehearsed loudly as they passed; the team members themselves either swaggering around enjoying all the attention (like me, Fred, George, and Terry) or else dashing into bathrooms between classes to throw up (like Ron and the puny Ravenclaws). 

But Ron needn't have worried. On the day of the match, it was clear and sunny. Spirits were high because I was the Captain and obviously my Quidditch strats were phenomenal. 

Harry, Ginny, and Katie were able to score multiple goals between them as Ron was able to save the same amount from the Ravenclaws. Fred and George protected me from the Bludgers as I soared around the pitch searching for the Snitch, Terry hot on my tail. 

"You'll never get to it before me, Softpaw!" Terry shrieked as I dove, fast, him following.

"Eat my dust, Hopper!" I yelled back, cackling wildly. I reached my hand out for the Snitch; a Bludger came flying at me out of nowhere; no, no, no! - I leapt forward off my broom, catching the tiny struggling Snitch in my hand. Fred zoomed towards me, catching me as I fell; he shifted me onto the back of his broom, and I held on around his waist as he pulled upright to the roaring cheers of the crowd below. 

George, far underneath us, caught my Firebolt and held it up. We all sank down towards the ground, laughing and whooping, and I felt happier than ever as I hoisted the Quidditch Cup onto my shoulders. 

And a day later, I was disturbed from my make-out session with Fred in the common room by the appearance at my side of Bonnie, who was holding out a scroll of parchment.

"Thanks, Bonnie... hey, it's from Dumbledore!" I said excitedly, unrolling the parchment and scanning it. "He wants me and Harry to go to his office as quick as we can!"

We stared at each other.

"Blimey, babe." Fred whispered. "You don't reckon... he hasn't found...?"

"Better go and see, hadn't I?" I said, jumping to my feet.

I snatched Harry from where he was sitting with Ron and Kylie by the fireplace, and the two of us hurried out of the common room and along the seventh floor as fast as we could, passing nobody but Peeves, who swooped past in the opposite direction, throwing bits of chalk at us in a routine sort of way and cackling loudly as he dodged Harry's defensive jinx. Once Peeves had vanished, there was silence in the corridors; with only fifteen minutes left until curfew, most people had already returned to their common rooms.

When we entered Dumbledore's office, Fawkes the phoenix looked round, his bright black eyes gleaming with reflected gold from the sunset beyond the window. Dumbledore was standing at the window looking out at the grounds, a long, black travelling cloak in his arms.

"Well, Daisy, Harry, I promised that you could come with me. Only if you wish it, of course."

"You've found one?" I said eagerly. "You've found a Horcrux?"

"I believe so."

Harry and I exchanged an excited glance. I bounced on the balls of my feet, and Dumbledore must have mistook it for nerves. 

"It is natural to be afraid." He said.

"I'm not scared!" I said at once, and it was perfectly true; fear was one emotion I was not feeling at all. "Which Horcrux is it? Where is it?"

"I am not sure which it is - though I think we can rule out the snake - but I believe it to be hidden in a cave on the coast many miles from here, a cave I have been trying to locate for a very long time: the cave in which Tom Riddle once terrorised two children from his orphanage on their annual trip; you remember?"

"Yeah." I said. 

"How is it protected?" Harry said. 

"I do not know; I have suspicions that may be entirely wrong." Dumbledore hesitated, then said, "Daisy, Harry, I promised you both that you could come with me, and I stand by that promise, but it would be very wrong of me not to warn you that this will be exceedingly dangerous."

"We're coming." Harry and I chorused, almost before Dumbledore had finished speaking. 

"Very well, then: listen."

Dumbledore drew himself up to his full height.

"I take you two with me on one condition: that you both obey any command I might give you at once, and without question."

"Of course." We said simultaneously. 

"Be sure to understand me, twins. I mean that you must follow even such orders as 'run,' 'hide,' or 'go back.' Do I have your word?"

"I - yes, of course."

"Yeah." 

"If I tell you to hide, you will do so?"

"Yes."

"Yeah." 

"If I tell you to flee, you will obey?"

"Yeah." We chorused. 

"If I tell you to leave me, and save yourselves, you will do as I tell you?"

"I -" 

"Um -" 

"Twins?"

Harry and I glanced at each other, then looked at Dumbledore for a moment.

"Yes, sir."

"Very good. Then I wish you two to go and fetch your Invisibility Cloak and meet me in the Entrance Hall in five minutes' time."

Dumbledore turned back to look out of the fiery window; the sun was now a ruby-red glare along the horizon. Harry and I walked quickly from the office and down the spiral staircase, discussing what was about to happen in excitement, fetched our Cloak from my dormitory, and met Dumbledore. And within minutes, the three of us were standing in cool darkness, breathing in lungfuls of fresh, salty air.

0