Hope, The Super A.I
234 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long tian who was tremendously happy inside of him, immediately held the Cube Shaped Small Black shining Box gently and took out a Type One Monster Beast Core, and inserted it in the Box. Normally a type one monster beast is as strong as a star formation cultivator. 

With a bright flash, the Cube-Shaped Box glowed and beams of light shot out. As they converged, a Cute Little Girl about to 9 or ten years old appered in the holographic form, she was wearing a white pure dress, her head was full of blond long hairs, reaching her waist 

The Cute Little Girl looked at Long tian, as she smiled sweetly, while speaking with a clear voice, "Hello! I am type one A.I. It’s our first time meeting Master. Please give me a name" 

Hearing the voice, Long tian was extremely happy because he was working on artificial intelligence for a long time. And today he succeeded as his hard work finally paid off

With this Artificial Intelligence as a foundation, he can create Robots, Mechas and Warships and even many sci-fi fantasy scientific Machines that are impossible on earth. The most unimaginable thing is its powerful computing strength, analysis capabilities, and self-evolution potential

"good, haha, since you're hope for my future, I shall name you hope" 

"yes Master, from today my name is hope" 

Long tian felt like seeing dawn at this moment as he was overwhelmed with excitement, he put formalities aside and directly asked in a happy expression: “What are your abilities?"

Hope tilted her head, her wavy hair were falling down like a waterfall, she displayed an intellectual expression with an cute smile on her childish face "yes Master"

A holographic screen appeared on the AI box

"Hope: Artificial intelligence" 

"level: type 1" its abilities are equivalent to a star formation cultivator 

"[Dominion] It could control and activate countless machines and any kind of mechanical equipments such as robots, mechas and war machines"

"[radar] As long as the energy reserves are sufficient, its radar capacity can reach up to a diameter of 500Km or more and sense everything in it. The higher the radar range the higher the energy consumption."

"[analys] it can analyze any form of knowledge and gain new abilities "

"[Evolution] it can improve itself by absorbing knowledge and replacing its parts with new more advanced materials. Every evolution will make its abilities more powerful than before like the breakthrough of cultivator"

"Although it doesn't have fighting abilities, yet it possesses a lot of terrifying auxiliary abilities."

Ling tian looked at his right side and pointed at an unfinished mecha, surrounded by countless engineering robots, before asking with anticipation "Hope, check it, how much time do you need to complete this unfinished Mecha"

Hope motherbox flashed with red light from a side of the box as a powerful radar ripple toward it and after some time she said "Master if you can gather required materials and ors I can finish it in 4 hours"

Long tian was shocked <unimaginable, I was working on it for more then a year, yet I was unable manufactured it and Hope can finish it 4 hours>

Long tian immediately said "tell me the materials"

"yes Master, according to data analysis from my database, if you want to create it to type one, it requires Mysterious Fire Ore, Invisible Beast Core, Light Metal and a Type Two Monster Core" Hope answered with a smile

Long tian said expectedly "isn't that mean I am Invincible in this town? The Town lord is just a level 1 Star Formation Master. I can't wait anymore "

Long tian command "Hope, start the work. Tomorrow I will gather the materials" 

"yes master" 

A ripple of radar waves appeared from the motherbox and shoot toward the engineering robots, all of engineering robots starts moving under the control of Hope 

5