Chapter 14
838 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sei slowly opened his eyes. He tried moving his body and realized that his arms and legs couldn't move. When he woke up completely, he found that he was currently taped to a wooden chair inside a small room.

Right…he was kidnapped.

The door in front of him opened and a green-haired man entered. He has a tattoo on his neck and his smile was only giving an unpleasant sinister vibe.

"Kurosaki Sei, the second child of the Kurosaki family," the man dragged a chair inside and sat down facing Sei, "When I heard from my uncle that you're in town, I wanted to pick you up as soon as possible. What luck that he worked at the hotel you visited yesterday."

Sei looked at the man, trying to recall who he was. It was then he matched it with one of the male characters in middle school. He knew the guy was a delinquent before, but it wasn't to this degree. Were the other 2 people also the other 2 male characters?

And why does he looks way older than his age?

"What do you want, Aoba?"

Aoba raised an eyebrow, "Oh, you remember my name? Should I be flattered?"

"You do know this is a crime, don't you?"

Aoba laughed hysterically until his body bent back before straightening back, "Ahh…Kurosaki-kun, of course, I know. I'm not an idiot like you think I am."

"The fact that you're showing your face to me right now already shows how idiotic you are."

Aoba suddenly pulled out a gun and shot it forward to his left. Sei didn't break his stare towards Aoba, not flinching even the slightest.

"You think you're a hotshot, are you? Pretending to be brave." Aoba scoffed.

Sei kept silent.

Aoba shrugged, "No matter. You can save your screams later for Miya."

Miya?

At Canal City, Daichi was explaining what he found and his speculations to Touya and Reita when 3 men suited in black walked towards them. They immediately recognized the one wearing sunglasses in the center.

Keiichi looked at the items in Daichi's hands and immediately frowned. He snatched the glasses from Daichi.

"What do you think you're doing?" Daichi wanted to take it back, but he was restrained by the other 2 bodyguards.

Keiichi blew his breath on the lens and 3 fingerprints formed. He gritted his teeth and pressed on the communicator in his ear.

"All personnel, we have a code three situation. Young Master Sei has been kidnapped. I repeat, the young master has been kidnapped. Immediately contact superintendent Yamabuki and the young lady!"

Keiichi swept his eyes at the people in front of him and gave a signal using his fingers. Instantly, many more men in suits appeared and restrained every single one of them.

Daichi wanted to throw them off, but the people restraining him were 2 instead of one with both of them bigger than him. They especially gripped his arms in a way that he was rendered useless. He couldn't budge at all. As if they knew he could do judo and would be able to put out a fight.

Touya heard what Keiichi has just said earlier and didn't struggle. He also signaled at Reita and Daichi to let the men drag them away.

"Keiichi-san, is that you? It's you, right?!" Morinaga shouted.

Keiichi reached out and grabbed his jaw with a crushing grip. With how different their height was, Morinaga felt terrifyingly suppressed.

"If I knew who you are when we were kids, I would just outright dispose of all of you before all those things happened. And now this. Don't talk like you know me or Young Master Sei, you piece of trash."

"Hey, chill!" Yamada jumped in before Morinaga lose his lower jaw, "It's not his fault your young master is kidnapped."

Keiichi sneered and let Morinaga go. He looked towards all the characters present, "At least 3 of you are the cause of this."

They were dumped into separate cars and Keiichi headed to the police station with them. While on their way, they saw many police cars with their siren blaring, already on their way to close the streets.

Keiichi made a call to inform the Master and Madam of the household. It was his blunder, and he would own up to it. The best thing he could do now was to make sure Sei was safe and unharmed even if it would cost his life.

"Who in the world is Kurosaki…?"

Ozaki was intimidated by how the road around them instantly cleared away for their convo. 2 police cars were escorting their front and back. Hearing his question, Yamada, who was in the same car with them, looked at his friend.

"Saki–" Morinaga halted and corrected himself, "Kurosaki's father runs the Kurosaki Group who owns many companies under almost every industry. His mother is from an aristocrat family in Europe who specialized in antique dealings."

"Woah…It's kind of hard to believe though…"

"Yeah, he doesn't like having attention on himself, so he never goes around telling it to random people."

They reached the police station shortly. Keiichi entered and a woman with a scar on the bridge of her nose was standing there waiting for her.

"Young Lady Sheila, forgive me for my–"

"Shut your trap for later, Keiichi. Right now, finding my brother is of utmost importance. And call me Inspector Risa here or I'll smash your balls."

"Yes, Inspector Risa."

Sei ripped off the last duct tape from his left leg and stood up. He didn't know if it was because of the lack of preparation but using duct tape to tie him was a bad choice. He has been kidnapped once before this, so he has learned some ways to free himself for when he was tied or locked up by his kidnapper.

Aoba was calling Miya to ask where she was when he heard a crash from the storage room he used to hold Sei inside at the end of the hall. He has already emptied it, so the only thing that could make that noise was Sei himself.

"What was that noise?" the girl asked.

"Nothing. He probably fell with his chair. I'll go check it."

"Okay. I'll arrive in 10 minutes."

Aoba hang up the call and went to the storage room. He was about to pull open the door when it suddenly swung open from the inside and smashed his face with enough force to break his nose.

"F*ck!!" he staggered back and fumbled to get his gun.

Sei didn't give him any chance and grabbed his head, hitting Aoba's temple down to his knee which he pushed up to add the force. Once he let go, the young man limply thudded to the ground.

He looked around and now knew that he was in an old school building. His chair earlier was probably from one of the rooms here considering how he could break one of its legs.

The sun has started to set outside. Whatever spray Aoba used to make him unconscious when he captured him, it was quite effective.

Sei took away Aoba's gun and made sure the safety is locked before slipping it into his waist. He dragged Aoba into the room he was in and locked it back with the master key Aoba was carrying.

He was walking towards the exit when he heard a car engine from afar moving towards the building. It must be Miya and the other 2 boys since he didn't see the other 2 anywhere.

They're really underestimating him, aren't they?

They are really idiots.

His lips slightly quirked up in amusement as his eyes flickered with something unknown.

The 3 people inside the car were shocked to see the one who greeted them wasn't Aoba. Instead, it was the person who was supposed to be locked up inside. And much to their horror, the gun Aoba was supposed to be holding was now in his hand.

"That's Aoba's gun!"

"Sh*t! That's the only gun we could get. What was Aoba doing, that useless dumbass?!"

Sei saw they were arguing in the car. When he noticed they were planning to escape, he shot the car's front tires, earning a round of screams from the 3 people inside.

He aimed it up at the driver and tilted his head slightly, "Come out."

The 2 boys tremblingly stepped out of the car with their hands up. One of them spoke up, "Mi-Miya is d-d-disabled. She c-can't–"

"Hurry with it."

When Keiichi and the police officers finally reached the school building half an hour later, they were greeted with 3 people prostrating to a boy who was sitting down on a car's engine hood.

35