1.04 – S:M7 – The Wife’s replacement
4.3k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.04 - S:M7 - The Wife’s replacement

Genre:

  • BDSM
  • Cheating
  • Deepthroat
  • Milking
  • Slave

Characters:

  • Farmer Paul - 40:Human:Male - You
  • Farm Slave Jennifer - Cowkin:23:Female, F-Cup

Scenery:

  • Barn

Extremometer: 6-7

“Wait!!”

The mascot of the establishment stops once I call out to her and turns her head back to me before she can whisk me away.

“Please Wait, I can pay for the rest of the day, I still have some private money.”

Taking out the remaining funds I have saved up over all these years and not really used I give them to Mia. She looks down at me from her elevated position, flying in the sky, and begins to laugh lightly.

“Hahaha, Paul, it seems you underestimated the fortune you dug up a week ago. While the coins may have looked like gold coins to you they were ancient ones at that. Otherwise, you could have never paid for the “adventure” you had.”

I can hear her mumble something else under her voice though can’t make out what. Frustrated that I would have to go home totally blue balled I desperately call out to her if there is nothing I can do.

Thinking for a bit she explains to me that the sub-space I currently am in is way too expansive to continue, but I would be able to buy myself another much cheaper prostitute with what I had saved up. Not thinking about it too long and frustrated from being denied the pleasure I could have I quickly outline my wish to her and she makes the necessary arrangements.

Having calmed down somewhat from being denied my previous wish Mia teleports me into some form of a waiting room. Once there I recognize the staff member to be the one I talked to before, to find my way into the sub-space in the first place. Explaining the situation to her she again mumbles something about “Mia” “unresponsible” or something I like that.

With the directions to my wish I left the waiting room and entered one of the adjoining rooms. Before I could take a look around everything went black until I woke up in a hard bed. I looked around and found myself at home, the hard bed, the cold room, and my not obedient wife.

Before I can begin screaming around that Mia had tricked me and stole my money my wife looks at me angrily.

“How are you now awake yet, Jennifer is already working outside!!”

Before my confused look can betray me I head out of our house, having made myself ready in record time. Outside I find myself face to face with two gigantic breasts, larger than even my own head. Looking over the two mounds I sight the face of a beautiful young woman, with horns?

Just then remembering my rage-filled wish to the succubus Mia, everything comes crashing down and a sinister smile spreads across my face. Not wanting to scare Jennifer, yet, I swallow down my dark thoughts and go on with my day as normal.

We work the fields for the whole Morning and eat some stale bread and bad apples for lunch. Though before Jennifer can return to plowing the fields I call her over to the barn. Once she arrives at the barn I go inside with her and let my dark thoughts flood out of my mind.

“Sit down, slave!”

I command Jennifer and she falls to her knees scared by my rough tone and not able to disobey the orders of her master. As I slowly get closer to her the fear is evident in her eyes and she begins to tremble lightly, though in the back of her eyes I can see a strange form of arousal rise to the top.

A blush crawls onto her cheeks as I begin to fondle her gigantic breasts and she closes her eyes. My manhandling of her breast makes a moan rise from her mouth and I go into overdrive having heard her arousal. Ripping open the rough worker clothing, both tits fall out into the stale air of the dark barn.

The pink nipples stand erect and white liquid moistens her areola, letting me know that she is ready to be milked. Pulling on her nipples, I force her into a half-kneeling position. She begins to scream out when I twist the tip of her and let the milk splash on the ground. Getting on my knees myself I lower my head to her gigantic tits and begin to suck, letting the warm milk flow down my throat.

Jennifer's pain-filled screams turn into ones filled with pain and pleasure both. While drinking her milk I squeeze her breasts and fondle them forcefully. Sated and excited for more I stand up and force her down.

“Pull down my trousers, slave.”

Her mind, in a haze from the extreme arousal and slight pain, makes her follow my order without talking back. As my half erect dick hits her on the forehead, the heat in her cheeks rises once again until they are completely red. Enjoying the position of control I am in I order her to ask for it.

Slightly trembling she asks me “Please master, can I suck on your dick.”

Without waiting for another second I force my hard cock into her open mouth, making her gag almost instantly. Before she can pull her head away and off my dick I grab one of her horns with my left hand, halting her retreat. I look down at her tear-filled eyes and can feel dick rise once again at the visage I see. Trembling and tearing I spot a hint of arousal in the cowkin‘s face below me.

Eager for more I force my dick all the way down her mouth and into her throat, making her eyes open wide. She looks at me, fear evident in her face but unable to resist my command. Grabbing the second neatly placed handlebar I bob her head up and down my cock, making her face slap against my crotch every time.

Fully enjoying having a slave mouth-pussy to my full use I don’t spare any second thought and let Jennifer gag on my cock. After 30 seconds I give her some rest and pull my dick out of her mouth, letting her take a deep breath. Having had a deep breather she looks up and into my eyes.

“Please Paul can we stop now, I can’t anymore.”

I only laugh at her feebly attempt at sympathy and respond to her coldly.

“Oh-h-h, this is only the beginning Jennifer, we are gonna have a lot more fun today”

A sinister grin spreads across my face as I see a hint of arousal overtake my slave's mind, clearly enjoying the servant position she is in.

So, forewarning to all you softer guys ... and girl, next chapter is going to be a bit more extreme.
Oh, yeah, let me know too if you like the Extremometer and give me some feedback on if it is balanced or not.

 

10