5.04 – H:F5 – A female with a large member
3.3k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5.04 - H:F5 - A female with a large member

Genre:

  • Amateur
  • BlowJob
  • Cum swallowing
  • Deepthroat
  • Fingering
  • Foreplay
  • Huge Cock

Characters:

  • Princess Aurora - 20:Human:Female - You
  • Barbarian Queen Valda - 27:Human:Futanari

Scenery:

  • Bedroom

Extremometer: 4-5

I open my eyes, the back of my head hurting like crazy and my mind hazy. I try to remember what happened for me to fall unconscious like that and what could have happened that makes the back of my headache that much, though the only thing I can remember is the divine experience with Isabelle. As my vision slowly begins to work again I sight said woman, sitting before me, still waiting in the same position as before. “There you are again Aurora, seems as if my transformation blew away your mind .. Hehehe .. Hust.” “So, would you like to continue on with our shenanigans?”

With my mind clouded for whatever reason, it took some time for me to answer the beautiful woman. At that time I thought about what even got me here and looked thoroughly through my memories of this place. Just then, like the sun shining through the clouds on an overcast day, it was as if a barrier was lifted from my mind and memories flushed in.

How I got into the gigantic brothel, how the mascot convinced me to rent a room and how I explained to her my wish. Somewhat angry but still happy that I was finally able to be with a woman I came forwards with an idea. After pondering a bit about it the, apparently form-changing, succubus agreed to my request.

“So, again just to be sure you want me to transform into the Kingdom‘s bandit queen, right?” I assured her once more and watched in amazement as Isabelle transformed into my life-long crush Valda, the bandit queen.

Her strong build, covered by only the bested beasts she had slain, presented her magnificent musculature to me. The thoughts in the back of my mind, about how she wasn’t the real deal, were quickly ignored as Valda took in my naked figure, lifted up my chin with her solid arm, and then looked me deep into the eyes. “Well, who do we have here, apparently a little princess was captured in one of our traps, what to do, what to do?!”

Before I could even begin to meekly answer the Barbarian queen, a stern look for her stopped me. “Ha, now I know, I always wanted to taste one of you, a real princess, raised and born in a palace!” The heap of glistening muscles then lifted up my head further, her lips already closing in on mine and sealing them shut without any forewarning.

Contrary to my experience before, with the Maid Isabelle, the strong woman didn’t care for my embarrassment or any foreplay, immediately moving her hand down my body and vanishing in my most private area. A meak squeak escaped my mouth, though this only seemed to excite her further and she continued moving down her hand, one finger already entering my depths.

Her other quickly left the back of my head and took care of my erect nipples, making my arousal rise to the same level as the Maid before. Just then, as the Bandit queen seemingly had gotten enough foreplay she moved away the fur covering her two mounds. Two gigantic breasts greeted me, hypnotizing my hands into touching the colossal mounds of flesh. As my right hand moved towards her large breasts my left got distracted by the glistening six-pack that was revealed once she let the cloth fall down further.

The rare scare marked her chiseled upper body, telling of tales of adventure and making my arousal grow once again. While my right hand fondled around with her large breasts, twisting the erect nipples and making the warrior women groan, pleased, my left hand wandered a bit too close to her crotch. The shock that went through my body froze up, somehow my hand had uncovered the most gigantic member I ever saw in my whole life, a dick larger than even my forearm.

Now blushing heavily, I could feel my heart pound under the pressure the dick was causing on me, making me want to jump and devour the cock whole. Before I could though embarrass myself with my unbashful behavior, Valda took my arm a d slowly moved it down her crotch, until my hand was firmly clasped around her dick. The member was throbbing heavily under my touch and it seemed as if the barbarian woman couldn’t hold herself back any longer. Grabbing the back of my head the bandit moved my face closer to her mast. Automatically opening my mouth to welcome the dick, a groan escaped the woman’s mouth as my tongue U expectantly touched her cock, making it throb excitedly.

“Well, the meek little princess I captured sure is a perverted one, already opening her mouth and shoving in my dick without any complaint … You sure are a good girl Aurora, good, good!!” Hearing her encouraging word I moved my head down further, making the large member spear my mouth whole until it touched upon the back of my throat. Not able to get any more of her inside me I began to move my mouth rhythmically up and down her cock, gagging every time my face reached the stump.

My Rhythmical and fast movement, combined with the pleasing of the two erect nipples standing atop the gigantic mounds, got Valda moaning loudly. She took the back of my head, the other hand still lodged into my pussy, reaching over my back and down my behind. Now, with a firm grip around the sleeve pleasing her cock she began to bop my head up and down, making a strange submissive feeling rise within me.

After a lot of gagging and too few breathers, the barbarian's cock started to throb violently seemingly preparing to shoot the white fuzz deep down my gullet. Opening the back of my throat I prepared myself for the treat to come, not at all I ding having to gag and then swallow, at least we long as it was Valda who was behind it.

With a loud groan from the bandit queen and a muffled moan from me, having cum at the same time, overwhelmed with her large fingers and the anticipation of her seemed filling me, I felt the sperm shoot down my throat and ending up in my stomach. Once her long cock slid out my insides I got a hint of what she tasted like, like creamy and thick milk more pleasant than I would have ever expected. With the warm semen filling my insides and my pussy gaping, anticipating the large cock ripping it open, I couldn’t wait any longer, falling head over heels in the barbarian queen, Valda.

 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!
Please make sure to leave your vote down below in the poll and let me know of the backstory is something you like or not. If you have a more complicated opinion just write me in the comments, always happy to answer your questions and read your feedback!

EroGo out!

Do you guys like the little bit of backstory before every arc or do you think I should get rid of it
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
4