CHAPTER 8 : The Powers of the Awagami and the Higabana Households.
254 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Father?!— then that card is…"

"Right. But, first things first." he walked towards Yuu and bowed his head. "I'm very sorry for hospitalizing you. I just got… lost, after having so many things…"

𝘜𝘸𝘢𝘢… 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊.𝘌.𝘖. 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴?...

He thought to himself, and asked the man to raise his head. "Well, I'm not majorly injured, so I guess it's fine. Besides, I still am confused about the current situation. The past is the past, and this is this."

"Then, thank you for forgiving me." he raised his head and took a nearby chair. "Well, you said it yourself, right? That you want to be with her."

"That's how it is, Yuu. That's why we said we 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 yesterday." said Yuu's mother.

"I see…" he again sighed. "Then. If I may… can I have my side of thoughts on this?" he said in a clear voice, and those words made Aoi worried a bit. But he noticed this, and her hand tightly, as if asking for support.

The parents looked at each other, gesturing a conversation through eye contact, in which they all nodded their heads as a yes.

After receiving the 𝘺𝘦𝘴, "Then… If we were to live together, trust is still something that can't easily be obtained." he said in a very clear voice while tightening his grip on Aoi's hands, while she as well did so, until Yuu suddenly raised his other hand, as if stating a vow. "That's why… as of this moment, I vow to my heart and soul, that I… would never touch her body in any sexual way." he stated as everyone became shocked on what they heard. 

"Isn't that a bit harsh on yourself, boy?" said Aoi's father.

"I know. But, I decided it will be for the happiness of both sides. That's why I won't do anything to her, until we…."

"We?.."

It wasn't one of the parents who interjected, but Aoi herself while she held Yuu's hand.

"...get m-m-married in 10 years time…."

Those words made the two embarrassed and red to the ears. But the same words give warmth to their parents, then another person comes in.

"My son has become quite the man, eh?"

"Dad…"

The man that entered the room was actually Yuu's father, Awagami Ryuuto.

"It's been a long time, Yuu. Also, how long has it been, Shinichi?" his father looked at Shinichi with a smile on his face.

"Let's see. Around 23 years I guess…"

"Quite a long time huh…. But, let's not talk about our past… it seems you have already decided, right?"

"Yeah"

The other just watched them exchange their words without a single clue on what's happening.

"Then, I'll take care of the house expenses."

"And I'll take care of their allowance."

"And we'll share on their everyday budget?"

"Sure."

The two decided what's supposed to happen to the two, regarding expenses. But they didn't have a clue.

"These two always decide this fast, don't they?"

"You're right…."

Meanwhile, the two mothers also exchanged their words, leaving Aoi and Yuu confused.

"Well, to make things easier to comprehend. The 4 of us were classmates. That's pretty much it. We go quite a long way."

"I see…." the couple said in unison, and Shinichi stepped in.

"Well, enough talk. What about dropping you two in your new home?"

"Eh? There's already one?!" Yuu exclaimed.

"Well, yeah, I… also chose it…" Aoi answered his questions embarrassingly, and quite cutely as well.

"I see…"

The two flustered lovebirds smiled as they walked towards the exit of Yuu's home.

And that onwards is how Awagami Yuu and Higabana Aoi started living together….

3