CHAPTER 16 : It is Normal…
134 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the two boys were changing into their gym uniforms, Sora immediately asked an obvious question to Yuu.

"How are you two even that lovey-doveyโ€ฆ it doesn't even look like you two started dating. Heck, you two didn't even have anything going on in the past, so how the heck are you two that close?!"

"Well, Aoi told me to not hold back and open up as much as I want."

"Ehhh?โ€” hope all girlfriends in the world are like that, that way everyone will be happy, eh?"

"Well, we ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ living together, so that level of intimacy should be normal?"

"You do have a pointโ€ฆ"

The two chatted as they changed into their Gym uniforms, and immediately left the changing room and headed to the gymnasium.

"Ahโ€” Yuu, Kusoโ€” wait it isn't, Kurokami!" A gentle voice came from behind.

"Did you seriously just changed what you called me after seeing my back?"

"Well, your hair is normal today, so yeah?"

It was Aoi and Hina in their gym uniforms, waving their hands at the two boys. Meanwhile, Yuu on the sidelines gulped.

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐโ€ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?...

He wondered, as Sora had definitely noticed, and knew what he thought as he looked at Aoi.

"Well, you started going out, of course you'd look at her that way."

"Really?"

"Really."

The two exchanged their words as Aoi and Hina approached them.

"Then, shall we go?"

"Mmm." Sora and Yuu reached out their hands to the two girls and had taken it.

"Let's go."

The four of them, both couples holding hands, walked towards the gymnasium.

While walking, the two boys were on the same side and Sora leaned towards Yuu's ear and whispered that only he can hear.

"So? When do you plan a double date?"

"Shut up!โ€”" Yuu elbowed him as he chuckled.

2