CHAPTER 22.5 : A Quick Grocery Detour!
102 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We'll go for a grocery detour, will you two come as well?"

"Sure, we don't have anything to do anyways."

"Hoshizora-san, you know… exams are coming, right?"

"I know, it's not gonna be a problem for me this time."

"You said that last time too, Hina. But you barely passed. You might really fail this time. Although, as your best friend, I'll do everything I can to help you!" Aoi added her own comment and said so while clenching both fists, showing a pumped up expression on her.

That said, the four are already at the school gates, specifically on the shoe lockers, discussing what to do. They had already agreed to spend some time at Yuu and Aoi's house, so taking a detour isn't much of a problem.

Also, the exams Yuu was talking about was really coming, as it is already late November, Final Examinations should come by the 2nd week of December. And Hina is the worst of them all, academically at least. Sports-wise, she is good enough to keep up with Yuu and Sora.

And so, the four went straight to the Grocery Store and took a cart, along with the needed ingredients.

"Just in case, do the three of you have any allergies or something?"

"Hm, no, I don't

"Yeah, me too."

"None."

The three answered him immediately as they followed him.

"Then that's great. Then, Coffee or Tea?"

"Coffee is the best for me!" Sora exclaimed.

"Tea, I'm not strong with coffee." Hina silently said.

"Either is fine actually, but I prefer carbonated beverages." Aoi finalizes the answers.

"Hmm. Alright. These should be enough."

Yuu placed a bottle of carbonated water on their cart and proceeded to the counter.

"Eh? What the hell is this? Can food even come out of this?"

"I'm a little skeptical too, I can't understand anything on these variety of ingredients and spices… but I trust Yuu!" Aoi clinged hard to his arm and exclaimed.

"I'm delighted that you are, Aoi. But please don't cling to me in public, it's embarrassing…"

"No! I want to always be with Yuu so I'm clinging to you!"

"Nnn…" Yuu couldn't comment on the cuteness and innocence she's releasing so he quietly sulked.

"...what have you done to her, Awagami. How much have you spoiled her?!"

"I didn't! Did I?" even Yuu is skeptical whether or not he spoiled her, but it wasn't just the reason Hina was surprised.

𝘈𝘰π˜ͺ… 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴𝘯'π˜΅β€¦ 𝘐 π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘀𝘒𝘯 π˜₯𝘰 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘨𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯𝘴𝘡 π˜©π˜¦π˜³β€¦.

Hina simply thought to herself, leaving her be as Yuu finished with paying the groceries. It was enough to fit two large grocery bags, so like their first shopping, Aoi took a bag, but Yuu insisted on the lighter one for her, and both held their hands.

"..."

"..."Β 

The other two were walking behind them, holding hands as well, but both stared at Aoi's hand that was holding the shopping bag and silently whispered to each other.

"Hey, you don't think Yuu is just giving it to her, right?"

"Of course, I know Aoi. It's not that Yuu gives it to her, but rather Yuu couldn't do anything but give it to her. They probably went through this already."

"Really?" Sora walked a little faster to reach out to Aoi's bag "...then, it won't be a problem if I hold this first, right?"

"Eh? Kurokami-kun?" startled, Aoi immediately looked at Sora while Yuu also turned his face to him. "...but…."

"It's fine, enjoy your time together. In fact, forget that we're even here."

"..." Aoi didn't comment, but Yuu immediately stopped walking, and the other three also did.

"We don't have to, in fact, we're here already."

"Eh, really?! That was quite near…"

"Yeah, thenβ€” please feel at home and relax." Yuu greeted as he opened the door and entered the house.

"Yeah, hereβ€”" Aoi who also entered, offered them some guest slippers.

"Ah, thank you. Pardon the intrusion~"

"Pardon the intrusion~"Β 

The two also entered the house and took their shoes off and put on their own pair of slippers. Then, Yuu led them to the living room to relax while Aoi prepared some beverages.

"Well then, feel free to use the TV or something, I'll change for a while."

"Yeah, me too."

And so, the two had walked upstairs onto their own rooms, at least Aoi did. Yuu paused halfway through the stairs and looked at the two on the couch.

"We have seperate rooms, so don't even think of anything weird."

That said Yuu also went to his room to change and the other two simply relaxed themselves on the couch while taking sips of their beverages occasionally.

1