CHAPTER 30 : Problems, Solutions and Aoi (and some time together~)
119 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After their eventful date together, the two went home, as it was already past 6, but before so, they took a quick detour to the supermarket. The two had already finished up most of the ingredients they had for the week, so they had to buy more. That said, the two were tired so they picked up the pace, got ingredients, and immediately went home.

They didn't waste any more time. Both were fairly full so they had agreed to immediately bathe. That said, Yuu prepared the bath as Aoi insisted on going first. Yuu didn't fight back at her cute pouting, so he just agreed.ย 

After finishing hers, Aoi changed the bathwater to a fresher one for Yuu, and called him in. As soon as he got in the bathroom, Aoi had already went upstairs, as Yuu had found her sleeping like a log already.

๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏโ€ฆ

Yuu thought as he got into his side of the bed, and faced Aoi, who had suddenlyโ€ฆ

"Huggy~!" Aoi was cutely sleep-talking and insisting on Yuu, so he couldn't help but smile at it as he got closer to her.

"Yes, yes. Here's your huggy~"

"Mmmm~~" Aoi snuggled her face with a satisfied smile on her sleep at Yuu's chest.

In reply, Yuu embraced her gently until they had finally succumbed to sleep. Both were completely relaxed, in a way that nothing is holding their relationship back anymore. That said, Aoi's so-called "true self" is slowly coming out.

Nnnnโ€ฆ.ย 

After a good amount of sleep, Yuu had woken up. And for the first time in the 7 days they've slept and woke up side by side, the two practically woke up at the same time.

"Nnnโ€ฆ good morning, Yuuโ€ฆ." Aoi said as she stood to her side and scratched her eyes.

"Mm. Good morning, haa~" Yuu let out a small yawn, "Got a good sleep?"

"As long as Yuu is cuddling me, I'll always have the best sleep~!" Aoi said with a blooming smile, while clearly being half awake.

"Me too, I love sleeping when I'm on Aoi's side~! That said, let's go?" Yuu reached out his hand as he stood up from Aoi's side, making it easier to offer her a hand.

"Yeahโ€ฆ" Aoi took the hand as she continued rubbing her eyes, clearly indicating being half asleep. But even so, she continued to follow Yuu without any resistance at all, and straight to the bathroom they went, Aoi and Yuu washed their faces and brushed their teeth.

"Alright! I'll go cook breakfast now. Would you want to help, Aoi?"

"Ahโ€” Yes!" after a slight pause, Aoi enthusiastically agreed while clinging onto Yuu's arm as they walk towards the kitchen.

"Thenโ€” what's on the menu today, Chef Yuu?"

As soon as the two put on their aprons, Aoi enthusiastically asked Yuu as she clenched her fists, showing a pumped up expression as she pulled up her face close to Yuu, just about a hand away.

"Hmmmโ€ฆ let's seeโ€ฆ." Yuu placed his fingers on his chin and tilted his head towards Aoi, almost barely touching it.

"Let's go for Japanese, shall we? Chef Aoi?"

Aoi didn't notice this, but when he called Yuu "chef", he didn't falter much, as he was already called that a few days ago. But when Yuu called her that, redness swelled up on both her cheeks, and ahe felt her heart speed up from those words.

"Th-That'sโ€ฆ quite embarrassingโ€ฆ."

"Heh~" Yuu gave her a smirk as she looked at her trembling eyes and embarrassed face.

"G-Geezโ€”!" Aoi pouted as she averted her face to the side, with Yuu still staring at her cute pout as he chuckles, "...then, as paybackโ€”"

After that, time stopped for Yuu, he felt a sudden breath, and gentle wind pass his lips and mouth. Aoi had closen up on him, so close that they could already kiss. But the two we're staring each other, eye to eye. Aoi's blush was there, and Yuu blushed as he became aware of the sudden attack as well. That said, Aoi didn't do anything. She just teased him with a breath of air to his mouth, but immediately pulled back, with a smirk on her face.

"..." Yuu stared blankly at her with his face bright red. "I might kiss you if you do something like that againโ€ฆ."

"Oh will you now?" Aoi teasingly said so with the same smirk on her face.

"Nnnnโ€ฆ" Yuu pursed his lips as he looked straight into her eyes, and thenโ€”

"?!!!โ€”" a sudden counterattack from Yuu came, and it might have done a critical strike to her. A summary of what he did is that it's the same as Aoi did, but he completed it.ย 

Closing in his face towards her, giving her an instant kiss on her lips, or rather just a peck on the lips.

"Ahโ€”" surprised by the sudden counterattack, Aoi froze up.

"Then, shall we start?" Yuu held her shoulders tight as he stared att her again, eye to eye. As soon as he said his words, Yuu let go of her and turned to his side, and immediately interrupted by something unexpected.

"Noโ€ฆ"

"Eh? No?" Yuu was confused what she was rejecting, so he turned to her again, which he finds her looking down, but still completely red. He remembers her word, Noโ€ฆ, and remembers that her voice were slightly trembling, which just made him more confused, but Aoi had answered it immediately.

".......reโ€ฆ." ever so softly and quietly had she said so, and Yuu didn't quite hear it.

"Eh?"

".....oreโ€ฆ.." she said it again, but it was the same, quiet voice.

"I still can't understand youโ€ฆ."

"Iโ€ฆโ€ฆ want moreโ€ฆโ€ฆ." she said in a more quiet, yet cute voice, and still enough for Yuu to hear, so it reached not only him, but his heart immediately, as if shot by an arrow.

"...." Yuu froze for a moment from her sdden words, but he steeled himself.

"J-Just kiddingโ€” Eh, Yuu?!" Aoi tried to joke it off as she raised her head, but as soon as her gaze caught Yuu's eye, it was firmly set to her, and she immediate felt a warm, and gentle touch on her cheek.

Yuu had placed his hand there, not letting her escape. Panicking, Aoi's eye fidgeted from left to right as Yuu's face got closer. Aoi eventually gave up and just closed her eyes and relaxed her lips.

Some people would stop here, or put something else soft in their lips, such as food, or rather, their own finger as shown in some Light Novels or Mangas. But Yuu wasn't any bit like those characters, instead, he pulled her closer, and without hesitation, but with slight embarrassment, he placed his lips onto hers, locking their kiss.

The kiss lasted for around 5 seconds, until Yuu slowly pulled away from Aoi's lips.

"What?....." Yuu, blushing, looked at Aoi when he pulled away a little enough to see her face, which was showing a troubled look.

"Moreโ€ฆ." Aoi softly said. Yuu didn't say anything else. Both their desires line up, so he simply agreed as he kissed her again.

"..." Yuu had pulled up again, still completely red, as Aoi is as well.

"W-We should really start cookingโ€”" as Yuu was turning to his side, he immediately felt resistance on his shirt, but he tried not turning to it.

Aoi pouted at this with her red cheeks, in result, she placed both her hands on Yuu's cheeks, and gently turned it to him. Without giving him time to react, Aoi placed her lips onto his, kissing him. Yuu's heart rate skyrocketed even faster, and his cheeks became redder as he stared at Aoi's face and her closed eyes, exposing her beautiful, long eyelashes. A few seconds later, Yuu gave up and closed his eyes and relaxed as well, eventually leaving his arms hugging her. But she didn't mind this, in fact, she replied to his hug with her own hug.

"Okayโ€”!" Aoi pulled away instantly from Yuu.

"You're finally done?"ย 

"Yeah! I'm fully recharged now!"

"So I'm your chargerโ€ฆ." Yuu teasingly said as he chuckled, and Aoi just laughed it off.

To summarize what happened, both Yuu and Aoi flirted, and kissed, for quite a while. And that session lasted for around 5 minutes. After that lengthy time together, the two had finally started moving in the kitchen, in the cooking way, and eventually finished making breakfast.

"๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ~" the two clapped their hands in unison and said so, eating their breakfast.

The menu for today was a simple, yet delicious Japanese Breakfast. Yuu noticed the fish in their large cooler, and yes, it was a whole fish, and a variety of different seafoods. Taking that fish into advantage, he cooked it's beautifully cut filets of fish (today's menu has salmon again~) into a beautiful, perfect fry, and the perfect golden brown crust. But to add into that, Yuu also witnessed Aoi elegantly filet the whole salmon, which just made him fall for her even more. But to continue, Aoi insisted on making the Miso Soup, so Yuu had let her. And to finish it off, they have a beautiful bowl of literally plain white rice, nothing special about it.

"Delicious!โ€ฆ."

"Yeahโ€ฆ."

Both savored the flavors as they ate through their breakfast, eventually finishing it. But today, Aoi had finished first.

"You're fastโ€”!"

"Of course it's because Yuu's cooking is delicious!"

"Is that so? Then, you can leave the plate on the dishwasher, I'll take care of it. You can rest for a while."

"Sure, I'll take a bath then~"ย 

"Yeah."

After that, Aoi left the dining room after placing her plate on the dishwasher, and headed to the bathroom to bathe. That said, when Yuu had finished eating, he had washed the dishes and already placed them on the tray by the side to dry, and sat down on the corner of the sofa on the living room after picking up a book.

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑโ€ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑโ€ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑโ€ฆ. Yuu can hear the sound of beeping in the living room, which made him think that Aoi is starting the laundry. Both had agreed for Aoi to take care of the laundry as Yuu said he's bad at it. Yuu is probably bad on just the settings and buttons.

"I'm done~" Aoi exited the bathroom fresh in her new clothes and slightly wet, elegant hair.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry for leaving you up for the laundry, I'll help dry and hang them."

"Don't mind it, you're already cooking for me and that's enough." Aoi calmly and sweetly replied to him as she walked towards him, and onto the sofa where he's sitting.

"Is that so?" Yuu welcomed her onto the sofa.

"What are you reading?" Aoi sat next to him, and leaned her head towards him to look at the book, making their face really close to each other, but Yuu seem to be in another world when he's reading, so he didn't notice this.

"This? It's a romance light novel, you interested?" Yuu calmly said so as he took a glance at Aoi on his side. He blushed a bit, but he remained calm.

"Not reallyโ€ฆ. I don't really like reading that muchโ€ฆ."

"Is that so? Then I'll take a bath in a few minutes after reading this."

"Eh? You can finish this in a few minutes? Haven't you just gotten started?"

"That's right."

"Really?...... Thenโ€”" Aoi pulled away, and slowly went down.

"I'll take my time here as well."

"Ehโ€” Aoi?!" Yuu seemed to have snapped back to reality as Aoi placed her head on his lap.

"You wanted to know the ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, right?" Aoi said as he looked at him from below.

"Uuuโ€ฆ." Yuu stared at her for a second. "...fineโ€ฆ."

"Yay!"

Yuu continued reading, and Aoi continued to enjoy the feeling of laying down on Yuu's lap pillow.

"Hey, Yuuโ€ฆ"

"What?"

"Caress my headโ€ฆ." Aoi was shyly saying it with a blushing face, Yuu's face was, as well. But he simply agreed.

"Alrightโ€ฆ." Yuu started placing his hand on her head and caressing it back and forth, sometimes even touching her hair alone. But he didn't stop reading.

And thenโ€ฆ the ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช seems to have surfaced.

"My back is itchy~" she said while her head was being gently caressed.

"Yes, yes. Here?" Yuu reached out his hand to her back and touched it, pointing out where.

"Ah, a little more to the rightโ€” thereโ€ฆ~" Aoi instructed him as he moved his hand to scratch, and started doing so. Aoi seemed to be enjoying this, as it clearly showed on her face, but Yuu completely didn't mind. In fact, he was smiling, so was he enjoying it that she's being more carefree and relaxed?

"Yuuโ€ฆ." Aoi turned her head and looked towards him, and Yuu simply averted his gaze from his book then down to her, looking at her.

"...handโ€ฆ." Aoi reached out her hand to her face.

"Alright." Yuu took her hand and held it, and returned to reading. They placed their hands together by the side and stayed like that for a while, until Aoi talked.

"Yuuโ€ฆ."

"What?" Aoi didn't turn to him, and Yuu didn't as well, he just replied monotonously while reading his book.

"Don't youโ€ฆ hate it when I do this?....." Aoi asked in a worried voice, and Yuu closed his book. Not that he just closed it halfway, but because he's already done reading it. Then, Yuu looked at her and showed her a warm smile, and Aoi looked straight at it.

"How could I? I can't come to hate you even if you act spoiled. In fact, I think it's cute." Yuu calmly said so, but this meant quite a lot for Aoi, leaving her to avert her gaze to the side, one more timeโ€ฆ and to ask another thingโ€ฆ.

"Thenโ€ฆ kiss meโ€ฆโ€ฆ." Aoi said in a quiet, shy voice, but Yuu had soundly received this.

"Thatโ€ฆ I can'tโ€ฆ." Yuu replied while he touches her silky, now dry hair.

"R-Reallyโ€ฆ."

"Well, it's not like I'm opposed to itโ€ฆ." Yuu confirmed

"Is that so? Then, I'll just take some water for a whileโ€” Yuu?!" Aoi tried to sit back up, but Yuu immediately touched her face and turned her face towards his.

"Well, this makes it easier~" without any hesitations, warnings or seconds wasted, Yuu immediately closed up their lips together, but only for a few seconds. "Go and relax for a while, I'll get your water. Or do you want something special?"

"Ah, yes. Then, soda pleaseโ€ฆ." Aoi's face was frozen from shock, and she answered him in a dumbfounded voice. Aoi just stared at Yuu's back as he walked towards the kitchen.

"..." Aoi touched her lips with her fingers, and a few seconds later, she laid back down the sofa and hugged a nearby pillow, with her heart rate rising and her face blushing.

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ!!!!! ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ!!!!!

She thought, but she was immediately answered by a sudden clang, as if something fell. But the clanging didn't stop at only one noise, it went again, and againโ€ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จโ€ฆ and ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ again, as if Yuu was clumsily working in the kitchen.

"Yuu?" Aoi asked in a worried voice.

"I-It's nothingโ€”" Yuu replied in a dumbfounded, embarrassed voice.

๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ!!! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ??!!

It is given that Yuu was embarrassed, as shown in his clumsiness. But more can be said from the expression he has right now. After all, Aoi couldn't see it, so she doesn't know. But right now, Yuu's face is bright red. He calmed down for a bit, but his face is still incredibly red.

"H-Hereโ€ฆ." with two cups in hand, Yuu handed her one, and its contents are the same Cola he made her before.

"Thank you." Aoi immediately stood up when Yuu offered her the drink, and gratefully accepted it.

"Th-Then, I'll just take a quick bath." as if to hide his embarrassment, Yuu ran towards the bathroom to take his bath and cool down.

"Ah, sure~" Aoi was simply lying like a log on the sofa, so she just gave a slight wave of goodbye to Yuu.

Yuu left for his bath, and Aoi was lying down on the sofa. But there is one similarity that the two have right now. Is that both are hiding their completely red, embarrassed faces.

๐˜œ๐˜ถ๐˜ถโ€ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆโ€ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ตโ€” ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ! ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!

Aoi thought to herself as she straightened herself back up. She sat down at the same place Yuu had sat after taking a few tools from her room.

A few minutes later, Yuu had finished bathing and had exited the bathroom, fresh in his new clothes. His silky, flaxen hair was slightly wet, so it was freely flowing with his movements.

"What's that?" Yuu noticed Aoi sitting straight in position, but one thing made him ask her. Yuu asked what Aoi could mean as she continuously patted her lap with both hands.

"Come here~" Aoi calmly said, she had already strengthened her resolve, so she could say that with only slight redness on her cheeks.

"Eh, that'sโ€ฆ.." Yuu hesitantly said as he pulled away a step from shock, but Aoi kept insisting.

"Don't mind, you did it for me, right? I should at least do this much. I'll also clean your ears in the meantime~"

"Uuuโ€ฆ.." Yuu was still hesitant, for a few reasons in his head.

๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ? ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ! ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ตโ€ฆ

Yuu carefully thought about it, but soon lost against Aoi.

"Geez! Come here already!" Aoi said in an irritated voice and a cute, angry pout.

"Y-Yesโ€ฆ" Yuu's voice shrank as he walked towards her, and sat next to her.

"Nowโ€”" she opened up her arms, exposing her thighs.

"..." Yuu stared at it for a moment, but Aoi quickly took her hand to his head and gently placed him onto her thighs.

"Then, I'll start with your right ear." Aoi said as she gently stuffed the cotton swab onto his ear, and started cleaning it.

That said, this feeling of a few seconds, or even minutes was a bliss for Yuu. And it was already a little over 12 pm, so Yuu felt some slight drowsiness from the gentle, pleasant and blissful feeling that Aoi was giving her.

A few seconds later, Aoi touched his cheeks and said, "Other side, please."

Luckily, Aoi's attire even at home is fairly covering everything. No cleavage from her shirt, not that she has that much to show to begin with, actually. Hiding her thighs and legs with pajamas, so she didn't really show that much skin. But that said, facing towards her was a different matter. But Yuu seem to have fallen so deep into drowsiness that he didn't even mind anymore. As he just simply turned around and let her do the work again, without showing any sign of embarrassment.

Aoi didn't feel shy anymore as well, and she continued cleaning the other ear as well. But when the moment of time came that she finished doing so, Yuu had also completely fallen from his drowsiness, and was pretty much half asleep already, his eyes were almost completely closed, until Aoi called onto him.

"Let's go upstairs, Yuu. It will be more comfortable to sleep there." Aoi said as she grabbed his hand.

"Mmโ€ฆ." Yuu didn't have the energy to say anything else, so he just followed Aoi as she guided him upstairs.

Reaching their bedroom, Aoi placed him on his side of the bed, and entered the bed as well, lying down next to him.ย 

"Well thenโ€” I'll accept your selfishness and spoil you however you want to be spoiled to sleep, so say itโ€”!" Aoi offered him that. Even though he doesn't have that much energy to argue against it, Yuu's mind was still intact to think that through. But thinking about it made him sure that there's only one way he wants it.

"Thenโ€”" Yuu pulled her to him, and tightly but gently embraced her, burying himself onto her shoulders.

"Alright." Aoi hugged her back in response, until Yuu had fully succumbed into slumber.

"Good night, Yuu." Aoi softly said as he caressed his head.

A few minutes later, after seeing his cute, sleeping, defenseless self. Aoi eventually felt drowsy from staring at Yuu as well, so she had fallen asleep a few minutes after him.

Around 3 hours later, Yuu had woken up, he sat back up as he rubbed his eyes, and looked at Aoi.

"..." His face suddenly became bright red, as he remembered what he had done.

๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ขโ€ฆ. Yuu sighed as he decided to stop thinking about it.

"Nnnโ€ฆ."

Apparently, Aoi as well awoke from her sleep.

"Ah, Aoiโ€ฆ good morningโ€ฆ andโ€ฆ thank youโ€ฆ."

"Ehโ€”! You're welcome?" Aoi's confusion just led her reply to a question, but Yuu couldn't say anything more, it's too much for him to remember again.

"Well, let's go, I'll make lunch."ย 

"Sure~"

"Do you want something sweet?"

"Hmmโ€ฆ I don't really mind."

"Strawberries?"

"It's fine."

"Then, it's settled.

"Eh? What is?!" Aoi let out a startled, dumbfounded voice, but Yuu didn't answer it.

"You'll see."

The two headed downstairs, and Aoi sat down on the sofa, and Yuu went to the kitchen.

Yuu started cooking whatever lunch dessert that was on his mind, and after a few minutes, he had already finished.

"Here."

"Eh, that was fast!...." Aoi said as she accepted the plate given to her. "And this is?"

"Just a strawberry crepe. Nothing much special."ย 

Yuu had made strawberry crepes for lunch, and it had a beautiful crepe, an airy cream, and strawberries!

"Really? Then, time to dig in~!" Aoi said as she stuffed her mouth with a mouthful of the crepe with the cream and strawberries in it,and savored it.

"Delicious~ it's so light and sweet!" Aoi said to the dish Yuu gave him.ย 

"Is that so?" Yuu replied in kind as he continued eating.

The two continued eating all of the crepes he cooked, and spent some more time together. The two were having fun together, constantly teasing, or maybe even flirting with each other, so much to the point that they hadn't noticed the time. It was currently 6 PM on the clock, and it was already time for dinner.

Yuu cooked their dinner for a while, and both ate at the same time. Yuu took a shower after eating, and Aoi did so as well. Then, without anything else to do for the day as they had already hung the clothes earlier, so they decided to tuck in and sleep, as there are classes again tomorrow. So the two had gone to sleep again, ending their first ever Sunday together. Making it a really flirty Sunday, as they had all the time in the world for the two of them only.

0