Light Novel Volume 1 – Prologue
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Middle School, Love, Relationships. Those three pretty much connect with each other. As most middle schoolers nowadays who have girlfriends or boyfriends they can spend time with. Falling in love somewhere along their junior, middle or high school is pretty much inevitable. But, there are those who just don't care about something like love. Or maybe those who just don't have a speck of emotion in them, let alone love.

May it be a mob going out with an ice cold queen, or an Academy Prince going out with a plain, nerd looking girl. Or maybe even a couple who were childhood friends. 

But, there are some who really just feel like love is bothersome. But, when the right person comes, love isn't something so irrelevant. It is something that will make you want it more.

Awagami Yuu is just a normal, plain looking boy in his 3rd year of middle school. His black, silky hair was quite beautiful though, along with just his stupidly elegant eyelashes, but his plain, black eyes just didn't show anything.

But as plain and as low of a presence he had, he excelled in the Academy, always reaching above the top 10 of the year, even under the top Academy of Japan, Asahi Gakuen. Nothing ever hindered him, nor his academic performance. He isn't a part of a club, yet he is decently athletic. He never really cared about anything else outside his house.

But all that changed in just a few months of his first day on his 1st year on Asahi Gakuen. His colorless life immediately began to spring out, and he felt an emotion he never expected to. One day, he just fell in love at first sight.

The girl he just fell for was certainly out of his reach, after all, even with all the beauties in their classroom, this girl just stands atop. Dominating the beauties as her own, the "perfect" beauty, Higabana Aoi.

This girl easily attracts almost every boy in the academy. As her smooth, long black hair flows freely on her, a perfect physique and a cute, angelic face, along with the perfect features including a beautiful, stunning, angelic smile. And of course, her beautiful moonlight-like blue eyes. She just pretty much petrifies anyone. Along with that, she excels in both academically and athletically. But hidden along that perfect side of her is an unknown side of her that even her closest friends don't know.

The two were really smart, as Asahi Gakuen is a top school with a 10% acceptance rate.

Awagami Yuu never dreamt of even dating her. But just seeing her alone, made his view change. As if his eyes bursted out more life and joy, bursting out more emotions from within, and more specifically, an emotion of love. His feelings didn't hinder his everyday life at school that much. But it did hinder his personal thoughts.

He decided to free himself from the hindrance and confess to her. He didn't expect nor want an acceptance of his feelings, what he wanted was to simply get the weight of his feelings for her and make it lighter. So he did what he wanted, asked her to talk, and did it, although, in his 2nd year of middle school.

"...I… like you, Higabana-san…." he said in his trembling voice as he looked at the ground. His face was slightly red from embarrassment, but….

"...."

From this silence alone, he raised his gaze back up and to her, looking at her face.

Her face was as normal as ever, showing a cute, angelic face with a little shock, but…

"....sorry…." 

"I see…."

With just a single word alone, Yuu left, not shredding any tears, not even feeling any discomfort from it, he just simply left with a smile.

But falling in love isn't really that easy. It never was. No matter how strong you hide it, it will always hurt to receive something like that.

Yuu got home and went up to his room and buried himself in his bed, face down, and he immediately felt his unspoken emotion. His eyes swelled up with tears and eventually started pouring down.

Haha…. That actually hurt, huh….

But as much as it did, he already decided it to relieve himself of some weight of his feelings for her, which did. The two never really interacted before, so the two didn't have any problems at school. Their time went by without any words between them, until they had become 3rd years already.

However, one thing about Yuu didn't diminish immediately. His love for her didn't diminish that much, as every time he sees her, his life just brightens up, that's why he couldn't let go of his feelings for her.

So he decided once again, that one day, he will tell her how he really feels about her, without any lies, without any secrets, without holding back, telling her everything about his feelings for her. And to also… finally cut his feelings for her.

0