Light Novel Volume 1 – Epilogue : Never-Ending Interrogations (Tell Us Every Detail!)
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, right after their long, alone, Sunday time, class has begun, but just a little more problematic for the couple. After all, the two who set them up are extremely curious, so they started barraging them with questions. Like Hina, who didn't hold anything back on her questions, she didn't even give time for Aoi to think.

"Hey, hey, what happened— wait, judging by that on your finger, I guess it went well?!" as soon as Aoi sat down, Hina started her enthusiastic barrage of questions with the first one that she immediately got an answer.

"This is…."

"What did he do? Did he propose? How did he do it? Did you do it somewhere? But first off, where did you two spend the date? How did he propose? Did he just put it—"

"Wait, wait, wait!!!!" Aoi covered Hina's mouth. "O-One at a time, please…"

"Mmmf mmf mmhm mhm mmmh. (Note : "I can't talk like this.")" Hina mumbled under Aoi's hands

"Ah, right. But please be easy with the questions…." Aoi slowly pulled her hand away from Hina's mouth.

"Well then, let's start with the obvious." Hina gazed and gestured the ring on Aoi's finger, which she immediately noticed.

"This… means a lot, actually…"

"And what are those?"

"I guess I can feel he's with me even if we're not together, a way of showing his love for me, and…"

"And…?" Hina became more enthusiastic as she already knew what that last one will be, she's just basically looking forward to Aoi's cute, embarrassed face.

"...a proper…… proposal……"

"I see……" Hina grinned enthusiastically as Aoi hid her embarrassed face with her hands.

That said, how she said it was indeed quite shyly and quietly. But it won't be as quiet if people are actually focused on it and being as silent as they could be. So it wasn't just Aoi who heard that, the whole room did, basically. Not only that, two more people talking about practically the same thing heard it as well. The two on the side of the room, Takeshi and Yuu heard it, whereas Yuu was being interrogated by Takeshi, quite brutally.

His questions were more than Hina and more merciless than her as well.

"What did you do? How far did you go? What did you do with her? How did you act? Did you look funny?"

But unlike Aoi did, Yuu left him be and actually got to answer all his questions pretty briefly as Takeshi asked as Yuu rested his chin on his palm on top of the table.

"We went to an Amusement Park. We had a romantic time, that's all. I acted as gentlemanly as I could. And no, I did not look funny."

"Really?"

"Good morning." and Yuu's worst enemy had appeared, walking towards them as he entered the room.

"Good morning, Kusokami."

"So?" Sora placed his bag on the side of his table. "Did you kiss?"

"Is that seriously how you start a conversation?" Yuu scowled.

"Well first, I'm not planning a conversation, I'm going for an interrogation. Second, I don't like long talks, so I'll start with the most serious question."

"Right! Nice point, Sora!" Takeshi supported Sora from behind them.

"What a weird mindset…."

"So?" Sora insisted once again.

"...we did…."

"How was it?" Takeshi asked the next question

"It was great, I guess?"

"How did it taste?"

"How the hell am I even supposed to answer that?!" Yuu scowled once again.

"Haha— that's right, Takeshi! Stop asking weird questions! So? Did you practice it with a pillow or something?" 

"You stop asking weird questions too! How am I even supposed to do something like that if we literally sleep next to each other, face to face?!" Yuu became more and more irritated, but it wasn't just that, as his face clearly showed it. There was some slight redness on his cheeks as he glanced to the side, on Aoi's side.

On the other side, Hina was still asking questions, but less weirder.

"How did he react when he saw you?"

"He…… froze in awe… I guess…?" Aoi shyly answered.

"I see."

"And……" Aoi added and got Hina's attention once again, and she continued more cutely and a little quieter, ".....he said I was beautiful……"

This girl…… she's too innocent….! Hina thought, coincidentally, Yuu was already looking at them, and Hina gave him a mental message of some sort, and showed a pumped up expression and an enthusiastic smile.

What's that supposed to mean? Protect her… cuteness or something? Even so, I already did plan to protect it. Yuu thought and replied with a thumbs up and a wry smile.

"Double date?" Sora asked from his side.

"Shut up." and Yuu replied as he elbowed Sora.

After a long week of his new life, he felt how eventful his life had become, and how much it just got better, to be with the girl he likes. Spending time with her, being with her, laughing with her, and loving each other, Yuu felt happiness that he never felt before. And as the second week of his new life had begun, he may have been welcomed with dozens of questions, but that's just to begin it. 

Their time together will always be there, showing how much they love each other. As the two had shared laughter, comfort, love and warmth in the past week, and may as well be the present, and until the future.

0