Chapter 1
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the center of a dense forest, among strange plants, on gray ground, next to a boulder that is half a meter high. You can see an unconscious man dressed in a leather jacket, jeans and black men's sneakers. He has short black hair, blue eyes, his face looks Central European. However, not very handsome, only 5/10. The silhouette of the young man is quite slim, but he does not show any muscles. Right now the guy is lying on his stomach on a strange blue moss, but infer the pore of his body ear. He's starting to wake up.

That person is Wade Stone, a 21-year-old painter. Who recently completed his first year of work at a certain plant. In general, Wade was tired of life so far, he had no friends, no girlfriend. And his parents didn't talk much to him, if it wasn't for something he would have to do.

The Day Wade's has so far shortened to, getting up at 4am, stopping, working, coming back, having a meal, anime or games or fanfick and going to bed.

However, Wade prayed every night. His grandmother taught him this, and it became his habit. And he always, after praying, asked God for Isekai. And now he opened his eyes and saw this unusual scene. He couldn't hide a smile that the request had been granted.

(Wade)-Normally, I wouldn't think I was kidnapped, but ... a fluorescent poppy-like plant that electrocutes the way I try to touch ... Definitely a fantasy world. Either the area was irradiated, but then I would die, or at least I would be sick. And it feels great.

Wade said, looking at the fluroscent golden tulip-shaped growth around which golden electric charges burst. And the plant itself, as if it said don't touch, after you find out what Pikachu's opponents feel.

As Wade stared at the peculiar plant, a small reddish-white translucent screen appeared in front of his eyes.

[------------------------------------------------------]

Name: Thunderbolt flower

Category: Plant

Rank: Rare

Feature:

-Protective electrostatic layer, enough to kill the horned rabbit and destroy the nervous system at the points of human contact.

-Alchemical ingredient. (Properties unknown)

[----------------------------------------------------------------]

Wade was shocked but also intrigued. The mere fact that she is in a fantasy world running. Was amazing. However, fear of the dangers reminded him that if he did not do the right thing, he could even die.

(Wade)-Okay, the neighborhood is peaceful .... There are weird birds, I won't even try to describe what they look like. Rabbits with horns, a blue fox some 60 yards from me. But take it easy. I don't know where I am, but I'm safe for the moment. I better check the system quickly and have to make some weapons. Because it is not known if a Goblin or another monster will appear. Okay ... classic ... Status.

[-----------------------------------------------------------------------]

Status:

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Human

Level:21 (That due to the lack of a system in the previous world. Each person's weight only increased by 1 each year. Now that the Host is in another world. The host can gain experience and skills like the inhabitants of this world.)

Title: None.

Class:None

MP:310/310

STR:34(The raw power of the common man: 0-60)

VIT:40

AGI:30

DEX:36

INT:31

CHA:5/10

Resistance:None

Skill: 

>Combination[lvl.MAX]

Magic:None

[-----------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Seeing his status, Wade wasn't too surprised. Since he was not training at all, but only the work itself, it probably raised his statistics. Wade, inferring from the description, realized that it was on the human average. But raw power. Wade's guess was that clothes, skills, titles, classes could all give bonuses. However, he will find out only when he gets either.

So Wade right after status, tried to summon other system functions. However, apart from the inventory and the map, he failed to unlock the rare one. The inventory function strongly reminded him of a Minecraft inventory, specifically a chest. Because there was a lot of space. The map function was limited to "enable map" and "disable map". In the corner of vision, Wade sees a small map. Which only shows 15 meters around it, namely a white dot on a blurred wooded area from a great height. Then there is only a white mist, which is presumed to be undiscovered by Wade. On the map, Wade also sees the plant he saw earlier.

It is marked with a yellow small flower. However, Wade cannot see other plants, so it's probably because he used observation. And it knows what the plant is called and the system registers it. That's how Wade justified it. Another thing on the map are the many green dots that fly over Wade. These were birds, inferring that they did not attack, and one pulls a strange green worm out of the ground. Green is non-aggressive animals or monsters to Wade. Wade cannot see red dots or other colors. So he is calm for now

Wade then moved on, looking for something to use as a weapon. Meanwhile, Wade, thinking, activated the description of his only skill. Which apparently is his beginner's gift or something similar.

[------------------------------------------------]

[Combination[lvl.MAX]]

[Combine two or more items into one.]

[---------------------------------------------------]

As he continues, Wade stares blankly at the description. Because it seemed too simple. But Wade, sighed, looked around and saw a fallen tree. To which he approached and broke off two branches, 1.1 meters long and about 3 centimeters in diameter. The wood was dry and light, but felt solid. After detaching the leaves, and small twigs. So if you look at it, they looked like two police batons, but wooden and without an "F" shaped handle.

(Wade)-Okay let's test it, but let's check it first.

[------------------------------------------------------]

Name: Wooden Truncheon made of gray oak.

Category: Weapon

Rank: Common

Resilience;(100/100)

Feature:

+5 STR

+10% Chance to cause a stun effect.

[----------------------------------------------------------------]

Wade was shocked to find that the branch was added to the weapon category. But he guessed that his makeshift trim of two branches into two similar sticks. It can be called the primitive making of weapons.

Then Wade holding two identical gray sticks in his hands. Almost instinctively, he thought about the shape of a stick and remembered the police batons. Then he said briefly.

(Wade)-Combination!

In the next moment, both gray sticks. They began to be covered with a thick red and white mist that emerged from Wade's hand. It took only 5 seconds. And in Wade's hands, there was one gray truncheon made of solid gray wood.

When Wade saw the masterpiece of his work, though he felt a little dizzy. He was surprised by the result, he had previously held two gray sticks, with bark and other protrusions. But now because of one idea. He is holding a gray wooden truncheon in his hands. Which has no bark and looks neatly contoured.

(Wade)-Okey...Apart from the fact that I'm curious what happened to the bark. That's great, so I can shape the objects that connect. When combining two of the same resources, I will get the better one. Let's check.

[------------------------------------------------------]

Name: Wooden police truncheon made of gray solid wood.

Rank: Common

Resilience;(200/200)

Feature:

+15 STR

+20% Chance to cause a stun effect.

[----------------------------------------------------------------]

 

 

3