Chapter 10- Meeting with the king and queen?
374 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Koto instantly snapped up and slowly woke up. [What happened? Last thing I remember is me, Elise and Jushima...] Koto turned red and decided not to finish that thought. Koto then realized he was in a familiar room. [Isn't this Elise's room?] He then heard the door open and close and Elise walked in.

"You're finally awake." There was complete silence as Koto was processing the situation.

"I... I just wanted to apologize about what happened in the bath. I went too far and I want to apologize about it." 

"Um, no need to apologize."

"Anyways, you should change back into your armour. My parents are waiting for you to get ready." [I completely forgot about the king and queen.]

"Of course, just give me some time." Elise nodded and left the room. [Where is my armour?] Koto looked around the room and saw his armour lying on a table. He took the bedsheets off of him and realized he was wearing a black sleeping gown. He took it off without trying to look at his body and quickly equipped his armour. However he realized his sword was missing. He decided to ask Elise about it later and exited the room.

"Welcome back." Jushima and Elise were waiting for him outside. Jushima had all her armour equipped and was ready.

"Alright let's go, we shouldn't let mother and father keep waiting." They turned many hallways before reaching two massive red and gold doors with soldiers guarding it.

"Just follow my lead when we enter." Elise whispered to Jushima and Koto.

"We're here to meet the king and queen." Elise told the soldiers guarding the door. They quickly opened the massive doors and a bright light blinded Koto and Jushima. They followed Elise as she entered the throne room. *You are the first player to enter the throne room* [Nice to know.] Elise continued until she stopped a good 12 feet from the king and queen. She knelt on one knee and kept her head down. Koto and Jushima copied what she did and kept that position for 15 seconds.

"Your majesty, I have brought the two people."

"You may stand." Elise, Koto and Jushima stood up at the orders, but Koto instantly fell down.

"Koto, what are you doing?" Jushima asked. 

"He's doing this again." Elise said with a sigh. [What is this pressure from the king?] Koto was being pushed down with the king's willpower and killing intent. Koto tried to resist, but to no avail. After resisting enough to be able to get on his knee, the king stopped and started laughing. [Was this a test?]

"Sorry about that Koto, he likes to test everyone that I bring in here." The king spoke up,

"You have potential young lass. Both of you do." The queen also spoke up,

"Honey, don't you think that this a bit too much. They only look around Elise's age."

"Don't worry. Couldn't you see she almost resisted my willpower." The queen went silent after his refute and the king turned back to them.

"You have proved yourself to be worthy of being my daughter's friend's." [What that really all this was.]

"You may leave now." Elise turned to leave and Koto and Jushima followed. After walking back to Elise's room,

"So, was that really all that was?" Koto asked.

"I don't want to admit it, but yes." [Since that was all it was, we should leave.]

"Since we're done here, we should leave." Elise face saddened,

"That makes sense. I'll prepare a gift for you." [Oh yeah, that reminds me.]

"Elise. Whatever happened to my sword?"

"Your sword? Oh yes, the maids told me that it was beyond repair so we threw it out." [What!? Well now what?]

"That was the gift I was preparing for you. Actually, you can follow me to get your new sword." [Isn't that convenient.]

"What about Jushima?"

"You can come with us, but you can't get a weapon."

"No, it's fine. I'll just wait here for you." Jushima said with a smile. [I feel like she's hiding something, but it should be fine.]

"Alright then, let's go." Koto and Elise left the room, leaving Jushima behind. 

"When am I going to tell her." Jushima said. Koto follows Elise and they reach another heavily guarded door. It wasn't as massive, but it was the same design as the throne room's door. The guards saw Elise and opened the door for her. Koto followed her in and what was inside was row after row of treasures.

"This is our treasury room. You can take any weapon from here that you see fit." Koto was astonished at the size of the room and how many treasures were in it. Koto went through the treasures one by one, looking for a sword that would be great. [Amazing, there are so many to choose from. Especially because they're all legend grade.] Koto went through each sword he saw and couldn't decide which one to choose out of two of them.

"Elise, which one do you think is the best one." Elise walked over to see which swords Koto was talking about, and had a look of shock. Elise pointed towards a katana with black and white markings on it and spoke,

"This one. It.. used to be mine." [Her's? Why would she need a katana?]

"I won't pry into your past, but are you sure I should take it?"

"Yes, it is very trustworthy."

"What do yo-" 

"Just take it!" 

"Alright." Koto picks up the katana and a notification pops up. *Do you want to take ownership of this weapon? Y/N* Koto clicked Yes, *You are now the owner of sword Kuroshi. You are the first person to own a legend grade weapon. Through the passing the weapon from Elise to you, you gain +5 to every stat.*

 

 

19