Chapter 18- Meeting the dark knight?
207 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The room was literally made of a galaxy. 

"What is this?"

"Oh this? This is just my personal abode." They turned to the voice, and saw a woman wearing nothing. After all, she is made of galaxies.

"Wait, who are you?" Koto prepared to unsheathe Kuroshi,

"Oh you don't need to be so cautious of me." 

"And why should we trust you?" The woman patted the cushion next to her,

"First sit down, wouldn't want to keep you standing." Koto was still cautious, but decided to take this offer.

"Let's sit down, that's the best we can do anyways." Koto whispered to Touyo. They sat down next to each other just to stay safe.

"Ahem, now I should introduce myself. I'm the vice president of the Astel company." [Oh god, not another one.]

"Now, what I'm here to tell you is that I'm here to give you something." The woman took a letter out of thin air, and handed it to Koto. 

"Open it within a week's time. You'll understand when you read it." 

"O-oh okay." Koto then put the letter into his inventory, and turned back to face the woman. 

"We would've sent you the letter in a more normal way, however we can't let the employees know the president has a liking towards you."

"I have many questions." The room started shaking, and it started falling apart.

"Seems like I can't answer any of your questions, the room is a secret that I added just now. Seems it can't last any longer, but that should be enough anyways." 

"Touyo, can't you teleport us out?"

"Yeah, i'll get to it." Touyo finished preparing the teleportation quickly, they said their goodbyes, and teleported back to the beginner town. Once they teleported back, they fell flat on their butts.

"Ow!" Koto started rubbing his butt as he got up. Touyo looked around to see that Touyo wasn't around.

"Touyo?" 

"Here"

"Went back to AI form?"

"Yeah, energy ran out. Turns out that the human form takes a lot of energy." [I could probably figure that out myself.]

"Guess it's just myself today." [Now I can really grind today. Now today is going to be eventful.] Koto walked out the town, but instead of walking towards the forest. He walked towards the complete opposite side, where there was path leading to the Rusa Kingdom. [Since I've already been to Azov Kingdom, might as well head to the other kingdoms.] Koto activated gentle step, and started sprinting.

"Let's go." Koto sprinted, following the path. [Apparently, it would take the whole day for me to reach the Rusa Kingdom's capital. However, according to my calculations, with gentle step, and replenishing MP along the way; It should take me just a little bit more than half that time.] Koto continued following the path, and after a long while, he finally reached the Rusa Kingdom's capital. 

"Finally here, now what should I do?" Koto didn't contemplate what he was going to do once he got to the capital. [Might as well see the enemies levels, and grind.] He walked out from the town, and scanned the surroundings. There were some trees, but most of the surrounding area was plains. The reason being that the Rusa Kingdom capital can defend it easier. [I do see that there are a bit of enemies in the plain, but there aren't near enough for me to grind.] Koto thought and thought, before heading back into the capital.

"Maybe I should just head off. Nah, i'll find something to do." Koto decided to just spend time enjoying the beautifulness of the game. He went to different shops, bought clothes, browsed weapons over Kuroshi's complaints, and just overall had a great time. 

"Man, I never really enjoyed a game as much as I did this one." Koto saddened, then smacked himself. [No! Don't get depressed over nothing.] Koto looked up to the starry night sky, [It's already night? Time really flies when you have fun.] He went to log off when he heard a voice,

"Hoo, look what we got here boys." Koto turned to the voices, and saw four thug like men. [I can see where this is going, and I would stop them. Buuuuut, I want to see how this plays out.] He thought with a grin. Thug 3 spoke up,

"Looks like a good one, how much you think she'll sell for?" [Sell? Wait a second, slavery!? Since when was there slavery in this game?] 

"She'll sell for a good 50,000 G's if we keep her as wholesome as possible." Thug 2 said while licking his lips. 

"Now now, we'll all get our turn soon enough." Then all the thugs started laughing like they already won. [Oh am I about to have fun with them. By torturing them with my fists.] Just as Koto was about to beat them up, there was a voice,

"Hey girlie, hold still." Koto and the thugs were surprised by the sudden voice, and looked in the direction of it. There was a shadow on the roof of a house,

"I am the roamer of darkness, knight of women, a savior in the dark. I am Kurata the dark knight!" [Now what in the chunibyo is this?]

8