Chapter 1
102 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally, after all the chaos we can rid our world of you." It bellowed pointing a hand in my direction. "You really thought you could get away with all that you have done? At last, I am going to restore peace to our land!" 

All the familiar faces that I had grown up with began to surround me, laughing at my embarrassment. There was no way to escape, It was too powerful, even for a high-class devil like myself. The binding chains barely weakened my abilities, but even with magic, I could never win against It and all of its minions. I can't believe I nearly turned out like them. I can't believe not a single one of them believed me. I thought we knew each other. But it's too late to worry about the past, I have to think of what's happening right now. It never gives small punishments, especially not for crimes like the ones I had committed.

"With all due respect, your majesty, do you really think we will be able to stop him? He shouldn't be underestimated, not after the destruction he caused. Sending him to another world might not be enough." One questioned with a concerned look.
"Your majesty, what exactly are you going to do to punish him..?" Another says quietly.

Will I be sent to my own personal hell? Drown for eternity? Perhaps I will be fed to otherworldly creatures? No, that would be too lenient. I squint at the floor in an attempt to hide my fear, but I'm sure It can still sense it.

"I will be banishing him to another world.." It says, turning around to look everyone in the eyes. "A horrible world." They all nod with anticipation.

"I will be banishing him to... Earth." It says, clanging its spear to the ground with a thud. 

"What as, your majesty?"

"Quiet."

They all go silent.

I will be banishing him to Earth for his terrible crimes that have put our land and its residents in danger. He will have to live his life there reminiscing of his early life with friends and loved ones. The life that he destroyed when he tried to share.." It paused to glare at me, "Untruthful.. things about me and the land you all call home." 

They look at me with happy faces. Happy to see my life being ruined by me trying to help them. I wish I never tried to show them the truth, now I know that none of them deserve it. 

"After a lot of thought, I have decided to banish him to Earth as a..."

I force myself to look at It as this moment would decide my entire future.

 

 

"Kitten!" 

...

What?

4