Season-1 Chapter-4 Continental Shift 1/2
141 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time. 

America, Washington DC, the Pentagon, the RDA.

President Walter sat in a office where Livieur along with Johnathan stood silently on the other side of the desk, the dimly lit room gives off a serious mood as they all looked at the many folders and blueprints placed on the desk.

Johnathan: sir... this is bad, we've only relied on the other aliens help on pushing back the so called Azardun, other world leaders seem to suspect us of working for them, like we're pawns in their little game.

Walter raised a hand as Johnathan took the hint to stop talking.

President-Walter: yes, I've heard the news, or rumors... this... Continental Alliance, is just some backwards superstitious coalition, they think they're the good guys but that's not how I see it, I don't know if they were just blind or hadn't known this information yet but without these friendlier aliens the Azardun would have wiped us out long ago...

Walter sighs as he continued.

President-Walter: seeing that the governments of the east were as, or more cruel than us I say that our new ally's actions were justified, plus, if we had joined hands with these idiots we would've met the same fate as north Korea and Saudi Arabia, I'm not taking any chances, if they're here to help then I would gladly take it... better than having none at all.

General-Livieur: right sir but there's one problem with our new ally here.

Walter raised an eyebrow as he looked at Livieur.

President-Walter: hmm? and what's that general?

General-Livieur: we... hadn't even spoke to them in any way.

President-Walter: what? we didn't have any problems with the Azarduns, it only took a few hours for our linguists to understand the language of the Azarduns so what's the difference with them?

Livieur scratched his head as he answered Walter.

General-Livieur: well... how should I put this... they don't talk.

silence quickly fills the room as Walter held his hands together, if they don't find a way to speak with their ally soon there might come a time where talking is would be crucial, to prevent misunderstandings.

Johnathan: uh sir, I think might be best that we try to take things slower, after all they've got our backs, they seem quite hostile towards the Azardun, not even leaving a single one alive.

Livieur crossed his arms as he replied to Johnathan.

General-Livieur: there must be some history between them, we could use this to our advantage.

Johnathan: advantage? how?

General-Livieur: chuckle... well... here's the plan.

Livieur leaned forward as he placed both hands on the desk.

General-Livieur: you all know how fast and relentless they are right?

President-Walter: and your point general?

General-Livieur: my point is mister president, since we cannot communicate with them and Russia is currently taking a beating from the Azardun forces, how about we lure our ally to Russia first and support the Russians before they collapse entirely, but who knows? maybe we could get some favors from them? well, what do you think?

Walter paused for a moment and gave the plan some thought, after a few seconds he then nodded and agreed to Livieur's plan as he stood up and gave a smile to Livieur.

President-Walter: well general I think that's an interesting plan, how many men do you need?

Livieur smirked as he replied to Walter's question.

General-Livieur: hehe... just a few...

while they all continued their discussion back in Russia Dimitri wasn't doing so well.

Russia, Moscow, the Grand Kremlin Palace, the President's Office.

Dimitri sat in his office, drinking away his sorrows as the world went to hell, still, so many have already died at the hands of the Azardun forces, they kept bombarding and bombarding, killing Russian soldiers without any form of remorse as shockwaves shook the palace in which he reside in, it has only been days, yet it already felt like an eternity.

it has been hours since he heard word about the Americans reaching Saudi Arabia, however, that was almost a day ago, and the Russian military was about to crumble.

he took another sip from a bottle of beer, somehow not getting drunk even though he already drank half a dozen bottles empty and dry, if no help arrived soon, then he would have thought that America already fell.

he sighed as he kept drinking, the palace shook and shook but never broke down, but, as he grabbed a pistol from his desk and aimed it at his head, before he could even pull the trigger Valenski knocked on the door.

Defense Minister-Valenski: my leader, it's me...

Dimitri sighed as he dropped the gun and looked at the door.

President-Dimitri: whatever it is just come in...

Dimitri said in a bored and tired tone as Valenski opened the door and walked in along with Demar and Sarah, they all gather on the other side of the desk as they gave their salutes.

President-Dimitri: what is it? you're all free to speak.

they all lowered their arms as Valenski first spoke.

Defense Minister-Valenski: my leader, I have good news...

President-Dimitri: it better be something good.

Valenski smirked as the rest smiled.

Defense Minister-Valenski: my leader, you may not believe this but... the Americans they...

Dimitri raised an eyebrow as he waited for the good news that was about to come out of Valenski's mouth.

Defense Minister-Valenski: well... they have pushed through India and are now trying to reach us.

Dimitri immediately stood up from his seat as his eyes widened.

President-Dimitri: really!? is that true!?

Valenski smiled and nodded.

Defense Minister-Valenski: yes my leader, and they are only a day away, it's only a matter of time.

Unknown-Time.

one hour after Valenski informed Dimitri about the Americans nearing Russia Damian's army stood just across one of China's city, a few dozen miles west of the Chinese port city Guangzhou.

with only a day and a few hours left until the more advanced Xirilian race arrives Damian better make this battle quick, or he might face an even better or perhaps even stronger threat to deal with.

with the might of two percent American army just behind his back, Damian was quite sure that this skirmish would be quick, the American army consisting about 310,000 soldiers, 1,210 Abrams tanks, and 1,100 RDA soldiers it was a sight to behold, at least to a normal person, but the sheer size of the seven Siege Destroyers dwarfs the American army by size alone.

the RDA soldiers seem to posses heavier metal armor, almost like a suit, carrying railguns and plasma guns, all made nearly similarly to looking like science fiction weapons, but made real.

under the cover of night the Americans set up tents and outposts just a few more miles behind the army above the mountains overlooking the city below, setting up various communications equipment and radar.

with the sun soon slowly rising from behind them Damian would soon begin his attack, however as he looks closer at the Americans activities he notices that there appear to be bipedal walking objects.

Damian: oh cool! that's a mech!

indeed, that is a mech, RDA's newly built SS-Mech, AKA Support Strike-Mech, colored all in green with its lizard or dinosaur shaped legs and body, boasting missile launchers on both sides left and right and a small tank turret below.

also having an SISE built in system, AKA Select Identify Simulate Execute, a very handy support system that helps guide laser guided rockets or heat seeking rockets or even manually controlled rockets towards their destined targets, very handy indeed, helps simulate the next path or direction of every object the camera sees in mere milliseconds.

also helps in simulating the easiest path towards the selected destination in real time and where objects or best projectiles would hit or ricochet off of surfaces, almost like it could see the future.

standing almost a story and a half high this massive mech can destroy nearly anything in its path, however, after Damian moves his eyes towards another mech, this time standing up Damian was excited.

the other one he saw was RDAs other newest invention, the T-4 S-1 Drone, AKA Type-4 Series-1 Drone, remote controlled like most drones, created by RDA engineers this was the first ever working military war robot to be sent to war, and made to take hits, lots of them, and can survive in nearly all types of terrain, except lava and over water of course.

the T-4 S-1 Drones had a body of knight's suit, its head shaped like a spartan helmet, while the rest were just a bulky version of a full metal knight's armor, however that was not all that the T-4 S-1 Drones were capable of.

like a suit it can be worn by RDA soldiers, it can expand to become larger and make space for the soldier to fit in, and once the soldier was inside the suit worn by the soldier would then have arm cannons and a jetpack.

usually before being worn the T-4 S-1 Drone was only capable of land combat and cannot fly, carrying a gun similar to a regular pistol but with a bulkier base and a longer clip with bigger inch wide bullets.

Damian watched as more and more of the RDA came, setting up small basses all across the mountains, but then he got bored and ordered an attack move on the Chinese city after selecting his entire army.

Damian: sigh... this is getting boring, nothing's new.

as the army advanced on the city the Americans were quick to follow, little did Damian know that this wont be as easy as it would seem as a massive cannon rose in the middle of the city, about 426 stories tall.

holy cow! that thing is massive!!! Damian thought to himself as the cannon rose from underground, but turns out that it wasn't a cannon but a tail of a bigger object as it began to bend twirl, then the main body came out rising from the rubble as buildings over a hundred stories fell and collapsed into rubble, while the object or thing kept rising and rising.

Damian: are you fricking kidding me!?

another cannon or tail rose from the ground as arms grabbed onto the nearby buildings around them, once the dust settles the Americans who stopped to look became rather shocked

the two massive metal tails turned out to belong to a metal winged dinosaur, with the legs of a carnivorous dinosaur and had arms of a lizard, four arms in total and two legs having seven heads, and six wings, a metal hydra.

Plague-Hydra: screech!!!

the deafening roar of the hydra shook the buildings around it clearing the dust and smoke that covered its body as the buildings over a dozen miles started to break apart some completely shattered as debris flew everywhere.

its color now recognized as black while red eyes looked at Damian's unfazed units, Damian's army charged at the hydra, swarming like bees as they unleashed a hail of rockets and a rain of lasers upon the hydra.

Siege Destroyer: unleashing cruise missiles.

a dozen massive cruise missiles were launched from the backs of the Siege Destroyers quickly launching into the air and moving fast towards their target, luckily the ACR-Drones don't take friendly damage.

Plague-Hydra: growl... screech! screech!!!

the hydra sent the entire 2,000 ACR-Drones flying towards the opposite direction in all directions, hitting many many buildings before trying to return to battle but Damian ordered them to stay back as he double clicked one of them and clicked on a random area a few miles behind the Americans as Abrams tanks started to advance towards the hydra.

multiple Abrams tanks dared to go near the hydra firing everything from explosive rounds from armor piercing ones but dealt little to nearly no damage, the incoming RDA soldiers however dealt significant damage.

the sun soon rose from the west as night turned to day, even though the light shined upon the city smoke covered the sky as a massive shadow engulfed the east part of the city consuming it in darkness as the battle rages on.

more Americans arrive through the port to the south, passing the city Hong Kong into Guangzhou cornering the hydra as the American battleships went through the river and bombarded the hydra from afar.

in one of the Abrams tanks that was arriving near the the gunner looks through the scope to see a massive line of Abrams tanks as the tank neared the group before looking at the tank commander who was seated next to the hatch looking through a scope while the loader was seated on the hatch holding the mounted machine gun.

American-Abrams-Gunner: uh sir, what's with all the commotion over there?

American-Abrams-Commander: oh it's nothing, it's just that there's an entire alien war out there and we're one of the unlucky ones to be sent to the front lines... you know, the usual.

the driver chuckled as the gunner looked at the driver.

American-Abrams-Gunner: eyes on the road idiot.

American-Abrams-Driver: yeah yeah, it's not like the big one is gonna notice us, we're barely even leaving any scratches on it, the RDA got it under control, we're just back up, or worse, cannon fodder.

the tank stopped behind the other tanks grouped up in front of them.

American-Abrams-Loader: uh... sir, I think I saw something, and it's big.

the commander stopped looking through the scope and looked back at the loader.

American-Abrams-Commander: what is it?

the loader looked at his commander as he answered.

American-Abrams-Loader: I think I-

before the loader could even finish talking the ground shook violently as the road the tank was on collapsed making the tank fall a few dozed feet into the ground before finally hitting the bottom.

American-Abrams-Gunner: ugh... what the hell was that!?

American-Abrams-Driver: you tell me.

American-Abrams-Commander: everyone calm down, driver can you turn the lights on?

American-Abrams-Driver: sure sir, just a moment...

the driver turned the lights on the front of the tank as he looked at the monitor in front of him that showed a massive underground tunnel right in front of the tank.

American-Abrams-Commander: well? what do you see?

American-Abrams-Driver: apart from the tunnel in front of us there's nothing else... and damn is it dark in there, infrared has nothing so we're safe, what about you loader? 

the loader did not answer as they all turned towards the loader to see him knocked out.

American-Abrams-Commander: he's knocked out, don't worry he'll be up soon.

the tank commander pulled the loader down and placed him on the seat next to him as he checks the loader for any critical wounds but found none before focusing his attention on the others.

American-Abrams-Commander: driver, you got any word from the coms system?

American-Abrams-Driver: uh... sir, did you forget that the satellites are down?

the commander slaps his face as he cursed under his breath.

American-Abrams-Commander: goddamn it...  gunner, what about the radio?

the gunner turned towards the radio next to him and tinkered with the radio, switching to multiple frequencies as he held the headphones on his head before facing the commander in disappointment.

American-Abrams-Gunner: all static sir, must be signal jamming.

the commander slammed the open hatch with his fist as he cursed again.

American-Abrams-Commander: damn... then...

the commander paused for a moment as the gunner reported to his commander.

American-Abrams-Gunner: sir, we got movement!

the commander hastily looked at the scope in front of him as he looked through it showing millions upon millions of massive looking carnivorous insect like creatures rushing towards them from the tunnel.

American-Abrams-Commander: driver reverse! reverse! we-

the tank was quickly knocked over as the tank commander along with his gunner and driver quickly lose consciousness while the tank soon slowly stopped in place upside down.

but before the Abrams tank along with its crew and commander were taken by the cannibalistic insects they were saved by Damian's units, or more precisely the new Destroyer Drones, and from afar, the 24 DDC-Trucks, the ones that sent the nearly thousands of drones to save the unfortunate tank crew from the claws of the ugly looking insects.

 

 

3