Season-1 Chapter-4 Continental Shift 2/2
126 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

16 minutes ago, before the emergence of the insects.

the battle was still raging on, Damian realized that his units, though dealing a hell ton of damage the health of the Plague-Hydra, it was too long and had hundreds of layers upon layers of armor.

already many American troops have been wounded yet none have died, Damian needed something new, something that could deal even more damage but from a safe distance while his Siege Destroyers took every blow given by the hydra.

and that's when the DDC-Trucks came in, Damian quickly selected his factories back in north Korea and ordered for 24 of these new units, oh how Damian smiled widely as the trucks came out once every half a minute, once the trucks were finally finished building Damian then looked around his screen for anything useful, until he noticed the [ Powers and Abilities ] button.

he clicked on the button to find an entire tree of powers and abilities, the powers and abilities being the fruits with the ones that were available being at the top while the locked and stronger ones were at the lower parts of the tree.

===============================================================================================================================================================================================

[ Powers and Abilities ]

================================================================================================

[ Class-1 PAs ] Available:

[ Lv-1 Support Strike ]  [ Lv-1 Cruise Missile Strike ]  [ Lv-1 Repair Drones ]  [ Lv-1 Area Scan ]

[ Class-2 PAs ] Available:

[ Lv-2 Support Strike ]  [ Lv-2 Cruise Missile Strike ]  [ Lv-2 Repair Drones ]  [ Lv-2 Area Scan ]

[ Lv-1 Teleport Area ]  [ Lv-1 ASF Squad Ambush ]

[ Class-3 PAs ] Available:

[ Lv-3 Support Strike ]  [ Lv-3 Cruise Missile Strike ]  [ Lv-3 Repair Drones ]  [ Lv-3 Area Scan ]

[ Lv-2 Teleport Area ]  [ Lv-2 ASF Squad Ambush ]

[ Class-4 PAs ] Locked:

[ Lv-3 Teleport Area ]  [ Lv-3 ASF Squad Ambush ]

[ Lv-1 Shockwave Thunder Storm ]  [ Lv-1 Nuke Strike ]  [ Lv-1 Mimic Ambush ]

[ Class-5 PAs ] Locked:

[ Lv-2 Shockwave Thunder Storm ]  [ Lv-2 Nuke Strike ]  [ Lv-2 Mimic Ambush ]

[ Class-6 PAs ] Locked:

[ Lv-4 Support Strike ]  [ Lv-4 Cruise Missile Strike ]  [ Lv-4 Repair Drones ]  [ Lv-4 Area Scan ]

[ Class-7 PAs ] Classified:

?   ?   ?

[ Class-8 PAs ] Classified:

?   ?   ?

[ Class-9 PAs ] Classified:

?   ?   ?

[ Class-10 PAs ] Classified:

?   ?   ?

[ Class-B SPAs ] Available:

[ Lv-1 Overlord Summon ]  [ Lv-1 Destroyer Drone Hive ]  [ Lv-1 Instant Summons ]

[ Lv-1 Mimic Swarm ]  [ Lv-1 Climate Change ]  [ Lv-1 Instant Copy ]  [ Lv-1 Time Halt ]  [ Lv-1 Mutated Virophage ]

[ Class-A SPAs ] Locked:

[ Lv-1 AI Player Summon ]  [ Lv-1 Realistic Mirage ]  [ Lv-1 Occult Minds ]

[ Class-S SPAs ] Classified:

?   ?   ?

[ Class-SS SPAs ] Classified:

?   ?   ?

[ Class-SSS SPAs ] Classified:

?   ?   ?

================================================================================================

Damian's mouth opened wide, shocked by how many powers or abilities he could use, the teleportation ability was quite awesome, that was all he needed to send his 20 DDC-Trucks immediately into China, a quite useful ability if used well.

Damian quickly calmed down as he clicked the ability, then a massive blue circle appeared surrounding the cursor about a mile wide, then then right clicked as the circle disappeared before ordering his DDC-Trucks to go out of the base north, once the trucks were out of the base Damian then clicked on the teleportation skill once again.

he then clicked on the ground in the middle of the group of the DDC-Trucks as the blue circle turned brighter as he smirked, he then zoomed out of north Korea and zoomed back in China in Guangzhou, before clicking on the mountains behind the American outposts where they would not be detected and where they would be safe.

Damian: oho ho ho that dinosaur is about to become extinct.

then Damian realized that he didn't even scan it yet but it's not like it can't be scanned when it's dead, Damian grit his teeth as he thought of the risk for a while, then he realized, dead or not it can still be scanned so it was alright.

Damian clicked on one of the DDC-Trucks as it spoke in a light robotic voice.

DDC-Truck: the drones are ready General... tell me where to strike.

Damian smirked as double clicked on the truck selecting all of them that were in his screen before ordering an attack move on the ground right in front of the Plague-Hydra as the DDC-trucks followed the order.

DDC-Truck: let the swarm rain death upon the enemies of the General!

oh hell yeah! go go go! Damian thought to himself as its drone launcher, the big box it carried rotated and aimed towards where the hydra was located before launching swarms of drones from each pod into the sky.

a million drones swarmed over the sky, overshadowing even the tallest of towers and tallest of buildings that pierce the skies, even the battle that was still raging on stopped as both the Americans and the hydra look at the swarm that was about to descend upon them, releasing a loud static scream as they neared the hydra, splitting buildings in half as they descended.

American-Soldier-1: oh my god!!!

American-Soldier-2: holy cow! retreat! fall back!

American-Soldier-3: run for your lives!!!

American-Soldier-4: holy mother of, dear god!!!

the American soldiers quickly upon noticing the swarm getting closer and closer panicked as they began to flee from the hydra, desperately trying to avoid the flood of drones and avoid whatever hell they were about to unleash upon the hydra.

the swarm of a million Destroyer Drones unleashed a literal storm of thunder and lighting immediately making the hydra tumble over as it immediately died on the first wave of attacks.

Plague-Hydra: roar!!! growl!!!

with its dying breath, merely releasing a roar and a growl it quickly went cold soon after as it hit the ground creating a large shockwave that made the Americans stop and look back.

once the dust settled the Americans immediately cheered in joy as the beast now lay dead, however Damian had other plans, and it's already obvious, Damian used copy ability that he had as drones that looked like floating cameras came out of nowhere and immediately started scanning the hydra from head to toe or tail before disappearing to who knows where.

Damian: so that's it? that's all it took to kill the thing? that was fast...

Damian quickly got bored until his hopes were raised by a swarm of bugs that came from a hole at the bottom of the hydra while an Abrams tank flee from them, the underground insects versus Damian's Destroyer Drones.

Damian: swarm versus swarm! oh it's on!!!

Damian watched as the clash of blue and red dots filled his mini map, no matter how many of those tiny insects came out of the hole they were instantly melted by the lasers sent towards them by the Destroyer Drone swarm.

a rain of lasers drop from the dark sky, after an hour of fighting or say one sided slaughter the streets of the city, Guangzhou were filled with melted corpses of insects or bugs, the smell of rotting corpses fill the air with death.

the Destroyer Drones soon return back to their trucks as red smoke rises towards the sky.

Day-Time.

America, Washington DC, the Pentagon, the RDA.

Walter and Livieur both look at the video shown on the TV in front of them, the video taken from a soldier holding a camera shows a massive swarm of unknown objects, but due to the poor quality of the video and from all the constant shaking both of them could not ascertain the shape of the objects or things that formed the swarm.

Livieur turned to face Walter as he chuckles.

General-Livieur: uh sir... don't you think that our friends are maybe getting too um...

Livieur tapped his foot on the ground as he continued.

General-Livieur: hmm... how should it put this... brutal? 

Walter raised an eyebrow as he questioned Livieur.

President-Walter: I don't know if you're drunk Liviuer but damn, aren't you supposed to be... I don't know, a general? how that hell did you even feel sympathy for a, literal hydra.

General-Livieur: sigh... you don't get it do you?

Livieur scratches his head while he tries to explain what he meant to Walter.

General-Livieur: sir, what I meant was, haven't you noticed that they're more... aggressive than usual? I mean look at that, that cloud of... whatever it is looks like some top secret military stuff, like a nuke or something.

President-Walter: so a superweapon then.

Livieur snaps his fingers as he nods.

General-Livieur: right, now we're getting somewhere.

President-Walter: yeah but why exactly did you want me to see this?

Livieur smirks as he answers Walter's question.

General-Livieur: well sir, since nukes are definitely a last resort what if we can salvage what we can from that giant hydra and make some superweapon of our own? see where I'm getting here?

Walter nods as he grips his chin.

President-Walter: oh... so you want some of the large titan versus titan action, or was that giant... well whatever it is it sounds like a good idea, this way we could reduce the damage of fertile land as well as infrastructure...

General-Livieur: that's right sir... and maybe in the near future we could go to the moon.

Walter raised an eyebrow as he becomes confused by Livieur's proposal.

President-Walter: the moon? why exactly do you want to do on the moon?

General-Livieur: well sir... let's just say, our satellites are about to come online soon...

while Walter and his general continued their discussion back in China the Americans were already setting up camp on the city, however when the sun soon rose above their heads the city became an oven.

Unknown-Time.

an American soldier walked on the empty streets of Guangzhou, smelly and filled with dust, the buildings around him slowly falling apart as minutes passed, slowly and slowly turning into a pile of rubble.

American-Soldier: phew! damn it's hot, was it always hot here in China?

the soldier wiped the sweat of his forehead as he continued patrolling the dust filled street that he walked on, only soldiers filled the city now, ether than the melted corpses of the insects and the massive metal hydra.

the soldier walked passed the massive monster on his left while passing a few more boiling corpses until something hit him on the chest but bounced off due to the vest, it was a rock, and one that had spikes.

American-Soldier: woah w-what the hell!?

the soldier gripped his gun tightly and looked at the direction where the rock was thrown from, only to see mutated, insect like humans deformed in all parts of the body, only the head was recognizable.

American-Soldier: h-holy mother of-

before he could even continue the soldier was unfortunately thrown a few dozen feet into the sky before landing atop a roof a mile away from his original position, and from his place, a mutated 26 foot zombie, a giant zombie.

an almost deformed humanoid zombie, with multiple spikes on its back, a tough one to kill,

already, most of Damian's current army already left the city, only the DDC-Trucks were left, leaving only the Americans left to deal with the threat of the mutated undead, luckily though, they were prepared.

already four hours have passed, and Damian's army already arrived a few miles west of Hangzhou, but, before Damian could launch yet another attack the friendly Warning came again.

Warning: hello again, it appears that you are having trouble enjoying the game, despite your best efforts to explore the planet to further increase your curiosity I am happy to announce that you are now able to cross worlds.

wait... did I hear that right? Damian thought to himself as his eyes widened in disbelief.

Warning: crossing worlds is a difficult task, however, in this game it is as easy a clicking.

Damian smirks as he gets where this is going.

Warning: you may now use, Rifts to cross into another timeline...

Damian's screen suddenly goes dark before showing what looks like a portal that looks very unstable, the grass around it shows that everything around the portal dies after burning.

Damian: holy cow! this is amazing!

though Damian was quite excited to go to whatever other world that portal promised his excitement was cut off by the facts that were about to be given to him by the Warning.

Warning: but be careful General, whatever is on the other side of the portal it will be dangerous, however, there is a way for you to decide the destination of where the Rift will take you.

the screen moves to the right showing a black hole inside a class crystal with multiple chains wrapped around it, this time however nothing is dying around it, and looks far more stable.

Damian: so... I just have to take those crystals to the portal? simple enough...

Warning: remember, use your infantry to collect these crystals and transport them towards either the Rifts or to an empty storage area, I will place one near your base now...

the screen once again cuts to another area, this time showing Damian's fifth base in Saudi Arabia, a massive drone descends down towards the South of the base as it drops down the platform it was carrying as 42 armed soldiers that looked like a mix of scientists and soldiers with heavy guns disembark the drone from the back.

Warning: General, this will be the containment center for the Rift Crystals.

the platform suddenly expands as many structures were formed, the platform increased in size about half a mile wide, forming a square, making fences in all four sides, and in the middle a large pit.

Warning: these rifts are detected by everyone, including your enemies, however they do no know how to use them, and they are highly dangerous, especially the Rift Crystals, the first Rift is located at Mount Sylvia in Taiwan, the second is located just above the largest mountain in Japan, Mount Fuji.

while the Warning continued to inform of the locations of the Rifts and Rift Crystals the soldiers inside the containment center soon patrolled the surrounding areas of the pit while the containment center continued to build up.

Warning: also, you don't have to really struggle in finding the Rift Crystals, they are located close where Rifts are located, if there are none left Rifts will routinely spit out Rift Crystals and if not they also fall from the sky.

in all corners of the platform watchtowers filled with four snipers rose from the ground as robotic small tanks exited their garages, all the while the buildings that were on the sides of the platform were now finished building, creating what seemed like a combination of a mining station and a well guarded fort.

a flag rose from all four sides of the base, with a Rift Crystal shown in the corners of the flag while the letters RCCC is seen in the middle of the flag, with its meaning at the bottom, Rift Crystal Containment Center, once the RCCC was complete Damian was amazed by how simple yet futuristic it looks, the buildings lowered into the sand for camouflage.

metal walls covered in sand surrounded the RCCC making it nearly invisible to the Americans despite it still being in the day, however the stealth tech used in making invisible to satellite imaging is quite advanced, enough to make it seem like nothing is there, even when using a camera from a phone, or a picture from a drone.

Damian was about to have a big surprise soon enough.

Damian's mini map were soon quickly filled with green and yellow dots, the yellow ones are the Americans, with the green ones being the RCCC, the screen turns off again as the screen turns back before returning to its original position in China, right above his army, just south a few miles of the city Hangzhou, looks like the tutorials are over.

Warning: one last thing General, the maximum capacity in which the Rifts spit out is about only a dozen, so don't expect an infinite amount of them to come raining whenever you need them... of course you may change it in the settings if you wish to explore freely and enjoy exploring the game and play however you want.

Damian smiled as he thought what units he could scan, oh how he was in for a treat.

Warning: also, when you enter a rift all other worlds that you have visited will pause so that nothing exciting will happen when you are away, or, so that nothing bad will happen to the world you were previously in.

multiple shockwaves suddenly shook Damian's screen as the Warning says its goodbye.

Warning: that will be all for now, please enjoy your time playing.

Damian looks over towards the army below him, he smirks at all the possible epic battles that he could create, little did he know that he could now summon AI Players that he could customize or simply use as another faction, oh how many possibilities could Damian get with the summoned AI Players, the battles would be amazing, or not.

however it seems that it's only a day away now until the Xirilian race arrives, and it looks like the Azardun armies located in Russia finally pulled out due to pressure form Damian's army, and it looks like the final battle is now here.

 

 

 

 

2