Season-1 Chapter-5 Blood Red… 2/3
109 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

a few minutes later, Damian's sixth base was now complete, at least, for now, bunkers facing north, east, south and west, eight per side connected together with trenches.

one more barracks was build next to the first one while 30 Rangers were hired and were ready for their lord Monarch's command, it only took only a few seconds to finally finish hiring the Rangers, faster than the other factions.

Damian looked over his sixth base, the first if from the Advent of Dawn, a really amazing apocalyptic looking base, the bunkers seemed to be a defensive structure on its own, with its artillery cannon stationed inside, and two gun emplacements on the sides, a real WW2 bunker, except there's no Nazis inside but instead fanatic worshipers, so much worse.

the last Ranger to finally leave the barracks spoke in a low human voice as it walked towards the other Rangers who were gathered just outside the two barracks.

Ranger: what are your orders Monarch?

Damian smirked as he moved his cursor above one of the Rangers and double clicked on the unit automatically selecting all of the same unit in the screen, he was already thinking of a way on how to test them.

Damian: hehehe... let's go sniping...

Damian clicked on an empty area just below the base to the south where a river is located.

Ranger: moving to target location.

the 30 Rangers moved through the forest making their way towards the river, but as Damian followed his little squad of snipers passing through the forest a silhouette of a tall creature suddenly appears north from the squad.

Ranger: unknown movement! 

the Rangers suddenly stop their movement and turn left as Damian sees the true form of the silhouette, turns out it was a sasquatch, but this one seemed much more intelligent and took the hint as it fled deeper into the forest.

Ranger: damn... it fled...

the Rangers return to make their way through the forest and reach the river, ignoring the silhouette like it never happened, however upon reaching the river Damian saw something that he never suspected, an Azardun portal, the portal was located just on the other side of the river, its glow attracted Damian's attention the moment he saw it.

oh how Damian smirked, the portal was like a mirror, and on the other side the Chinese city Beijing was waiting, the reason why he knows this is because it said so just above the portal, Damian immediately took the chance.

little did Damian knew that he would get heavy resistance, the portal itself was over a story tall and wide, enough to fit a tank or a small truck, or a folded plane, and almost a hundred or so Azardun soldiers and warriors are located near the portal, and it looks like the oh so amazing knight Prelianor-Minah is also here, but Damian doesn't know that.

actually, he doesn't even know who Preliator-Minah is, but the knight did stand out from the other soldiers and warriors, the size of the knight dwarfs the other Azardun troops even when in a sitting position.

Damian was cautious and nodded as he decided to retreat for now.

Damian: that guy could probably be a problem... better be ready.

Damian selected his 30 Rangers and ordered them to go back to the base as he moved his camera before clicking on his barracks as he ordered for four Advent Knights to be hired.

it only took a minute and a few seconds for the knights to be hired as the last one leaves the barracks, turns out one out of ten knights carry a flag, and the last knight to leave the barracks was the one that carried said flag.

Advent Knight: where shall I point my blade lord Monarch?

the knight spoke in a deep masculine and energetic voice, unlike the ones under cloth the knights were much more carefree with an open mind, and quite proud or say quite arrogant.

Damian: wow... there are even little details like this? this is amazing.

Damian selected the four Advent Knights and the 30 Rangers as he ordered an attack move on the portal, the knights immediately charged outside the base with their horses followed by the Rangers who were not far behind.

Advent Knight: charge! to battle! these fiends shall die!

Ranger: they shall be silenced...

while Damian's army quickly made their way passed the forest Prelianor-Minah was quite wary, stressed as he sat on the rock that barely managed to support his full weight, but his stress would only worsen as he sensed a powerful aura that can be felt over miles away, it was close, too close, he panicked as he got up, the Azardun warriors also felt it.

Prelianor-Minah along with the entire Azardun force located in Taiwan looked past the river, there was nothing, no sound, just the native birds that sung atop tree branches, until a moment later the ground shook violently.

Prelianor-Minah: all units! prepare for battle!

the Azardun soldiers and warriors quickly ran to take their weapons and guns before gathering next to the river, a fatal mistake on their part as four silhouettes flew through the sky before quickly descending and crashing down on the gathered Azardun troop who were next to the lake creating shockwaves that shook the ground and dust that covered their vision.

Azardun-Soldier-1: what was that- ack!

Azardun-Soldier-2: wait- argh!!!

Azardun-Soldier-3: who is- ah!!!

the screams kept continuing as blue and green blood was spilt, so colorful.

the Azardun troops who were within Prelianor-Minah's sight were slaughtered by the incoming enemy fire coming from the forest on the other side of the river, slow, but powerful, each shot killed one soldier, one single shot for one soul.

not even the armor of the soldiers gave any resistance, Prelianor-Minah took his weapon that was on the ground, a massive longsword that is as long as a single story building and a few inches, he felt a powerful instinct, fear, a dishonorable trait of the Azardun race, but useful at the same time, actually, it was very useful, but he did not acknowledge it.

Prelianor-Minah stayed silent as the last of the Azardun soldiers were dead, except for the warriors who stood behind him, ready to die fighting, foolish, brave but still foolish.

once the dust settled and the firing stopped he saw what beings slaughtered his soldiers so easily, four armored warriors atop armored creatures, covered in red, the color gave him a clear warning, run.

his instincts screamed at him, he never felt this much fear unless in the presence of his emperor, he was reminded of a time when he was still young, a time when blood was spilled in a civil war, it gave him fear, it haunted him, but for some reason this color gave him something different, it gave him so much fear.

Prelianor-Minah: warriors! get ready!

despite the difference in number Prelianor-Minah knew one thing.

he knew that he would indeed die here, escape was possible but he did not want to be a dishonorable knight, such fierce loyalty, but stupid, he did not even thought of the quote, live to fight another day.

Prelianor-Minah: warriors! charge!!!

Ranger: they're gonna die.

his final war cry as he charged towards the four enemy warriors along with his own, little did he know, that he forgot there were others, a hail of bullets rained from the forest once more, littering his entire body until his legs gave up and he fell, Prelianor-Minah hit the ground hard, but as he looked towards his enemy, he saw no emotion, then, darkness.

Advent Knight: may their souls be damned.

Damian: woohoo! way to go!!!

Damian cheered for his knights as they slaughtered the remaining Azardun warriors.

there, among the dead bodies of the Azardun warriors Prelianor-Minah's corpse lay rotting, for some reason the corpse of the Azardun race rotted faster than any animal on earth, almost like crumpled paper.

green and blue blood covered the already beautiful green grass, making it look like a work of art, but instead of only paint, corpses littered the ground and crows fly above, quite sad really, the Azardun troops in Taiwan didn't even stand a chance, not once did Damian lose a single unit since the first day he arrived, however that will soon change.

and as the last remaining Azardun troops in Taiwan were eliminated Damian was satisfied.

Damian: this portal should lead us to China right? I wonder what's there?

Damian smirked at the thought of an modern medieval versus alien battle, it is indeed amazing, with the knight eliminated all that was left now was the general, Asha-Urdu, she's all alone now.

lightning strikes as the rain poured heavily, the dark skies darkened even more despite it still being day, the blood was washed away deep into the soil, never to be seen again, good thing that there wont be any mutations.

Damian then ordered his four Advent Knights and 30 Rangers to immediately go inside the portal as grunts and screams echoed from the portal as his units entered the portal one by one.

then, as if he knew what would happened if he clicked the Azardun portal Damian carelessly clicked on the portal as his screen quickly went dark before showing a hellish looking landscape in China where the Advent Knights were already slaughtering the Azardun troops while the ones that managed to survive flee in the other direction.

Advent Knight: death! to the enemies of the Monarch!

Ranger: hahaha... cowards... looks like I'll get a huge pay after this...

the Azardun soldiers tumble over one another as they flee the one sided massacre.

one after another blue and green blood was spilled on the soil of China, all the while this was all happening however, the alien general doesn't seem to like the outcome of her gamble as she watched from the pyramid above.

Asha-Urdu: ugh... ugh! argh!!!

Asha-Urdu gripped her hands into fists as she leaped towards the air.

the hundreds of thousands of Azardun soldiers and warriors looked up to see their general bravely leaping headfirst into battle, oh how little did they know, they would all die here, every last one of them.

upon landing Asha-Urdu created a shockwave that shook the land around her, she reached towards the air as a metal and wooden looking staff soared through the sky before descending towards its owner's hand.

gripping the staff a surge of power enveloped the general, however as she looked towards the approaching foes ahead of her there was a massive difference in power between her and the four leading enemy warriors, she lowered her arm before pointing her staff towards the approaching enemy force as she shouted at them.

Asha-Urdu: your deaths are assured should one of you approach this fort! stay your ground!

unfortunately her warning fell upon deaf ears, Asha-Urdu felt nothing, no reaction from the still approaching threat that is Damian's current army as she gave another, final warning.

Asha-Urdu: come no closer! I warn you!

still the enemy force approached like a rising wave, the Azardun soldiers and warriors soon gathered behind their general who already figured out what she was facing after mere seconds.

Asha-Urdu felt nothing, no sign of anger, no instinct to tell her to flee but instead a cold chill that went down her spine, after only blinking one of the four approaching warriors disappeared.

her body froze in place as she looked upwards only to find out there was nothing above her, but as she quickly look down she noticed that her body was already filled with holes, anger quickly consumed her as she denied the fact that she would die here, her body quickly regenerated as she roared while the tip of her staff glowed gold and green.

she quickly turned around to face her troops but unfortunately they were long dead, though only seconds have passed her instincts told her it was too late, the deformed corpses did not lie.

Asha-Urdu: ugh... n-no... no! no!!!

her scream of despair reached the ever silent minds of the Advent Knights as one quickly turned to face the source and charged to give the final blow while giving a few words of farewell.

Advent Knight: your time is nigh...

the cold yet dominating voice of her killer and the red glowing eyes were the last thing she saw before her head was severed from her neck before everything turned dark, then a hand reached out to grab her soul.

and as the general's body drop down towards the ground lifeless, spilling out blue blood from the neck while the pyramid was slowly torn apart by the chaos that ensued just outside, the pyramid crumbled.

 while Asha-Urdu's soul was taken away by a mysterious hand as her soul left her body Damian on the other hand was watching from above as the last remaining Azardun troops were wiped out, the once hundred thousand strong Azardun army that were well trained and battle hardened were no more, all that was left now were the prisoners of war.

until the friendly Warning came once again, the bearer of good and interesting news.

Warning: oh hello again General, or should I say... lord Monarch?

Damian smirked as he waited patiently for whatever interesting news was about to be revealed.

Warning: I see that you already learned the basics all by yourself so I guess I'll keep this nice and simple... congrats! you have now two options, one of them will determine on how you may proceed with whatever adventure awaits you in other far more bizarre worlds, be it fantasy, modern, or futuristic, of all varieties.

two holograms appeared on each side of Damian's screen as the Warning continued.

Warning: as you can see there are two options before you, either choose one or choose none, doesn't matter, it will still be available at anytime, whenever you haven't selected one yet.

the one to the left showed a green looking planet orbited by two blue moons, and one yellow, almost gold shiny looking space station orbiting around the second blue moon, and below it the [ Revenge ] button.

the second one to the right however looked more like heaven, purple and pink trees and a beautiful gold grassy landscape with a massive silver gate just located in the background, and below it the [ Beginning ] button.

Damian was already thinking of the epic battles on larger scales, especially melee combat, epic.

Damian: oh... this is gonna be good...

Damian excitedly stretched his arms as the Warning spoke once more.

Warning: as you can probably see here you can either go to the home world planet of the Azardun race and pay them a little visit, or, you could travel to the past and change history, forever, which will it be?

Damian thought seriously for a moment, time slowly stopped as he gave the question some thought, luckily the game paused automatically when he started thinking, neat trick, however that all came to an end as something happened, the interrogation, but looks like Damian will be there to intervene, and here comes the visitors, about a few more hours left.

Damian kept thinking and thinking until it hit him, or, he finally decided, it would look cool if he was the one invading the planet, it certainly will, oh poor Azardun race, oh well, looks like they're doomed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3